Wow, GJoker is old

Have a great Birthday!
beerchug.gif

So, how long do we have to wait to see what the presents from Powersports are?!

lurk.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 30 2007,11
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) So, how long do we have to wait to see what the presents from Powersports are?!

lurk.gif
tounge.gif

Actually nothing special. He wanted to do a tune-up on his Street Princess, so I got him plugs and Amsoil. Plus he needed some rear brakes(EBCs).

Maybe I'll see find something cool when I get there.  
rock.gif

(LadyHawk @ Jan. 30 2007,11:47)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) So, how long do we have to wait to see what the presents from Powersports are?!

lurk.gif
tounge.gif

Actually nothing special. He wanted to do a tune-up on his Street Princess, so I got him plugs and Amsoil. Plus he needed some rear brakes(EBCs).

rock.gif
beerchug.gif

(LadyHawk @ Jan. 30 2007,08:47)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

lurk.gif
tounge.gif

rock.gif
Your so
cool.gif
LadyHawk, you know exactly what your man wants and needs!

(LadyHawk @ Jan. 30 2007,11:47)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

lurk.gif
tounge.gif

rock.gif
Nice work!!

You and Va are right on time with the gifts.

beerchug.gif
Thanks everyone for the B'day greetings!

Brenda IS pretty awesome... just don't tell her I said so or she'll expect me to be nice to her something!
firedevil.gif

The original deal was that the lids we purchased around Christmas were supposed to be combination of the holidays and my b'day gift~ Especially since we spent sooooo much on them~ Then the other day she hit me up and all I could think about was my Street Princess being about 2k miles over due of a tune-up~ It's time to get BMC filter out and clean it up too, so might as well do it all at the same time~ Gives me something to do this weekend~
wink.gif

Thanks again... the org, by far, has the best peeps on the net!
bowdown.gif

Glad to hear your day is going well!!! And you know those "it's going to be for Christmas and every other holiday this year" promises never keep...
tounge.gif

Thanks again everyone! It turned out alright~ I actually spent most of it helping our nieghbors move to the other side of the block~ Had a decent dinner with my parental figures the weekend before~ It was great... Ma loaded up the groceries and broght them here~ Then she and Brenda cooked up a very awesome steak dinner~ So all in all.. the 3rd Anniversary of my 40th B'day was very nice indeed.. thanks in part to each of you also!
beerchug.gif

Back