ZX-12 pictures???

G

Apparently all those ZX-12 pictures flowing around are just digitally enhanced pics of the ZX-9. That should eliminate all the questions about the impossible aerodynamics of the bike. So that means nobody has any idea what the thing looks like. It could be a redesigned ZX-11 for all we know. Check it out at Dragbike.com

Why is the ZX12 supposedly not as aerodynamic as the Hayabusa ? It is all talk as far as far as I know. Just because it's front end isn't as ugly as a hatful of infested arseholes does not mean that it does not match or beat the Busa. Looking at the proposed front end of the ZX12 it appears to be very sleak when viewed from the front. Have to wait and sea I suppose.

The ZX-12, by design, is not going to be as aerodynamic as the 'busa. Kawasaki's design thoughts carry a much different overall theme.

The original black and white photos, which were initially run as "spy" photos on DRAGBIKE.COM, and later found everywhere else on the web, and in magazines, are photos of the "mule", which is the first hand built bike. The actual production models will look similar, and the digitally enhanced '9 in Cycle World is actually pretty darn near what it will be.

Keep in mind, the quickest bike in the Cycle World/UFO shootout, was the Mr. Turbo ZX-11, and was as aerodynamic as a barn door.

No doubt.. the 12 will be a contender in overall top end speed, and will probably go to bat very well in the elapsed time department, and in fact, prior to my doing an article with the 'busa, I planned on building one for the shootout.

Since, I am now an owner of the Suzuki.

Gentlemen,
I work for Motor Cycle News in the UK and I can assure you the pictures we have published of the ZX-12 are genuine. What is more, Kawasaki has admitted the bike is coming, and it's coming this autumn. Check out our website for more: www.motorcycleworld.co.uk

Gentlemen,
I work for Motor Cycle News in the UK and I can assure you the pictures we have published of the ZX-12 are genuine. What is more, Kawasaki has admitted the bike is coming, and it's coming this autumn. Check out our website for more: www.motorcycleworld.co.uk

Back