Finally, Greta Thunberg is Given a Reality Check!

The ones who complain about Greta are the same ones who generated the platform she stands on. Boomers have left a mess for Zoomers to clean up. It’s just a shame they won’t be around to see how much better things will be once it’s all set right.
You honestly think this generation has the ability to set it right?

Most of them don't have the ability to set themselves right......

Better set your alarm clock because you are dreaming.....

.......and hypocritical people like Greta are the problem, not the solution....

......and while I'm thinking of it......the Boomers were coming along after a world war then Korea then going into a Cold War and Viet Nam......they were building a nation and making the world a place to live in....it may not have been the best but it made the technology get to the point it is today.

Zoomers aren't going to sort anything out and the generations coming along behind them aren't going to either...if anything the world will be more and more messed up in 30 yrs than it ever was......

The introduction of EV certainly isn't going to resolve any of the world's problems, if anything they will add to it.

Last edited:
What language is that announcer speaking? And Greta wasn’t running to the police bus she was being carried after the cops used a pain compliance technique to get her up and moving.
It sounded English with a slight accent to me....I could understand everything she said...

It don't matter what they used to get her up and moving......just as long as they did.............and the lady said she "was running happily through the bus"

Police forces of other nations generally don't mess around

There were several videos, that just happened to be the first one I copied....

Last edited:
......and while I'm thinking of it......the Boomers were coming along after a world war then Korea then going into a Cold War and Viet Nam......they were building a nation and making the world a place to live in....it may not have been the best but it made the technology get to the point it is today.

Zoomers aren't going to sort anything out and the generations coming along behind them aren't going to either...if anything the world will be more and more messed up in 30 yrs than it ever was......
Ah so the military industrial complex is great for the country……. Those dystopian thoughts of the future means your generation didn’t do enough to protect those who came after. Don’t worry my (millennial) generation is actively working on leaving things in a better state than we inherited. Our fellow gen Z counterparts will be in positions of power to make change in a few years and I hope you can accept what comes with that gracefully.

Ah so the military industrial complex is great for the country……. Those dystopian thoughts of the future means your generation didn’t do enough to protect those who came after. Don’t worry my (millennial) generation is actively working on leaving things in a better state than we inherited. Our fellow gen Z counterparts will be in positions of power to make change in a few years and I hope you can accept what comes with that gracefully.
The military industrial complex and the people who led that time built countries.....our generation didn't have time to catch our breath trying to get the world back on it's feet building roads, bridges and industrial centers all the while trying to not get blown up by some nut with a finger on a nuclear arsenal.....

I can't see much getting done when this generation can't get their eyes off their phones long enough to see what's around them and most of them don't have a clue what a hard day of work feels like.....

I can only shudder to think of when this generation gains power and we can really see what a mess looks like.......

Take a look around at what is coming out of universities right now and picture them being in charge.......

YIKES!

Hi. It will be much better when no one knows what gender they really are. Must put gender studies as #1 in schools start them off in preschool.

This opinion piece by Australian journo Alan Jones is so on point with the likes of young Greta it is heart warming to see!
Thank God for the older generation that is able to see thru all the BS and indoctrination fed to the young ones at school, through the social media that they are so addicted to, and through the main stream media garbage and twisted half truths that are force fed to the majority of 'sleeping' human beings every day.
to those that have ears to hear . . . enjoy .
Allen Jones is a true pursed lip fag that hates women and the far right crap he spills is mostly just that . But , sometimes , he can sprout half truths ....

Hi. It will be much better when no one knows what gender they really are. Must put gender studies as #1 in schools start them off in preschool.
I know every generation tells the one coming behind them that they were better but in this case......................we aren't wrong.

The generation coming up will be more worried about using correct pronouns, worrying about what gender people are and not offending anyone, they will lose track of priorities...

Birth rates are dropping because young people aren't finding each other or don't want to bring a child into the world the way it is and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.............................................................................

So much boomer logic in this thread. You guys had the opportunity to gain wealth. You choose pull up the ladder up behind you when you reached the top. I’m sure some of you have degrees in fields that can no longer support a family on a single income but you fail to see it because of the “I got mine” and bootstrap mentality. Your housing cost 2 to 3 X your yearly income. That same house in todays world cost 8-9 x a persons yearly income. Forget helping the next guy and let’s cut government spending on assistance programs all the while you suckle on the tit of SSI.
We are having less kids simply because we can’t afford to have them. I’m sure most of your lifestyle has changed as well given inflation yet you praise corporate greed because it makes your portfolio look better. The good times will be back but you guys were handed opportunity on a silver platter and dog the next generation because we haven’t accumulated the same level of wealth in the same timespan.

So much boomer logic in this thread. You guys had the opportunity to gain wealth. You choose pull up the ladder up behind you when you reached the top. I’m sure some of you have degrees in fields that can no longer support a family on a single income but you fail to see it because of the “I got mine” and bootstrap mentality. Your housing cost 2 to 3 X your yearly income. That same house in todays world cost 8-9 x a persons yearly income. Forget helping the next guy and let’s cut government spending on assistance programs all the while you suckle on the tit of SSI.
We are having less kids simply because we can’t afford to have them. I’m sure most of your lifestyle has changed as well given inflation yet you praise corporate greed because it makes your portfolio look better. The good times will be back but you guys were handed opportunity on a silver platter and dog the next generation because we haven’t accumulated the same level of wealth in the same timespan.
It’s just sooooo unfair!!
Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

@Kiwi Rider i do fine but there is no denying that those same careers that were pushed by boomers as being the “way” aren’t covering it. I’ll continue paying those taxes so boomers can enjoy a the benefits. I’ve done a lot to include active duty military service. You guys are so out of touch with reality. Bootstraps and boot lickers get bent. You wouldn’t last 1 week in todays workforce.

@Kiwi Rider i do fine but there is no denying that those same careers that were pushed by boomers as being the “way” aren’t covering it. I’ll continue paying those taxes so boomers can enjoy a the benefits. I’ve done a lot to include active duty military service. You guys are so out of touch with reality. Bootstraps and boot lickers get bent. You wouldn’t last 1 week in todays workforce.
Mate… I worked in freezing cold and boiling hot workshops in dangerous conditions all my life.
I’ve just retired at aged 65 and I can say with hand on heart… I deserve some of the taxes I’ve paid remitted back to me in the form of a “pension” payment fortnightly.
I don’t identify as one of the “boomers” you refer to in your posts.
I’ve always supported myself and my family, and paid taxes all my working life.
That’s why I gave you the ‘crybaby’ gif.
Coz I never complained about the previous generation, never gave it a thought, just got a job when I left school at 15 and made my way thru life best I could.. no help from my parents, hey, they didn’t even help me plan what to do with my future working life.
But I’m not complaining, I have done ok as you have.
My parents and grandparents went through 2 world wars… I didn’t have to suffer any of that thank God.

Hi. What workforse the young where I still work take 1 day off a weak. Military sevice where when? Nam 1966 to 69 1st cav. Wonded twice. Started woek a 14 and still working. So you can get SS when you quite working.

Hi. What workforse the young where I still work take 1 day off a weak. Military sevice where when? Nam 1966 to 69 1st cav. Wonded twice. Started woek a 14 and still working. So you can get SS when you quite working.
Hi. That is if there is any SS left. As the Democrats will have goven it to all of the New Great futire Americans who just walked over the boarder or we flew them here [ yes we have done that ]. I will be 76 next year.

I see the odd entrepreneur these days, young people (25-35 yr olds) who are grabbing the world by the tail, they are doing this by using the old school mentality of getting it done and working hard, they don't live for their phone but rather use it as a tool....but they are the exception, not the rule.

It's easy to blame all of societies issues on the past without never learning from it.

Greed has been the downfall of our economy.....for instance the cost of housing has risen to the point of being out of reach for most. Corporate greed knows no bounds and is out of control with no end in sight, once the door is open, it's hard to shut it down.

I feel for my kids and grandkids who will never know the life I experienced but they seem to be happy sticking their heads in their devices.

Has there been a perpetual degradation of the generations? Of course there has......however, it's gone to the point of wrapping our kids in bubble wrap just in case........kids can't be kids and can't learn the basics like I and others of my ilk have......to fall off monkey bars or to even be able to call them monkey bars without offending someone is impossible today for instance.....

The pendulum has swung too far, I challenge the upcoming generations to put it back to where it needs to be...hopefully that challenge will be answered.

I see the odd entrepreneur these days, young people (25-35 yr olds) who are grabbing the world by the tail, they are doing this by using the old school mentality of getting it done and working hard, they don't live for their phone but rather use it as a tool....but they are the exception, not the rule.

It's easy to blame all of societies issues on the past without never learning from it.

Greed has been the downfall of our economy.....for instance the cost of housing has risen to the point of being out of reach for most. Corporate greed knows no bounds and is out of control with no end in sight, once the door is open, it's hard to shut it down.

I feel for my kids and grandkids who will never know the life I experienced but they seem to be happy sticking their heads in their devices.

Has there been a perpetual degradation of the generations? Of course there has......however, it's gone to the point of wrapping our kids in bubble wrap just in case........kids can't be kids and can't learn the basics like I and others of my ilk have......to fall off monkey bars or to even be able to call them monkey bars without offending someone is impossible today for instance.....

The pendulum has swung too far, I challenge the upcoming generations to put it back to where it needs to be...hopefully that challenge will be answered.
Hi. My 1st house was $64.00 a mo. House was $5,000.00 now same house is? $250,000. to $350,000. It did need a lot of work.

I feel these climate activists are not using their heads...

For one they are blocking traffic causing all those vehicles to idle which burns more fuel and an idling engine is not efficient....

They are also pissing off the general public and it is a proven fact that when you piss off people, your cause is lost to them and anyone who sympathizes with them-and there are a lot who do.

People are judgmental and when you put yourself on public view, you are exposing yourself to public opinion.....in this case, all of the climate activists are viewed as hypocrites as they are all wearing clothes manufactured by the very industry they are protesting against.......and they all had to arrive at their protest sites-unless they can bicycle or walk to these sites, they had to used some sort of conveyance to get there.....

If they were smart, they'd get themselves into some level of government where they could affect change in a positive manner which will bring people into their cause willingly......

This opinion piece by Australian journo Alan Jones is so on point with the likes of young Greta it is heart warming to see!
Thank God for the older generation that is able to see thru all the BS and indoctrination fed to the young ones at school, through the social media that they are so addicted to, and through the main stream media garbage and twisted half truths that are force fed to the majority of 'sleeping' human beings every day.
to those that have ears to hear . . . enjoy .

LOL, those folks from OZ call a spade a spade.

I prefer the All Blacks to the Wallabies though.

Generally, how do the Kiwis and the Australians get along?

This is my thoughts today:

Mother Nature will draw a red line at some point. Once the red line is crossed, humans won’t be responsible for climate change. The climate will be responsible for changing humans.

Her punishment may be so harsh, where she actually manages to turn humans against humans, destroying each other with radiation. After that, Mother Nature may start working to
clean up her garden and restore it as it once was. Over centuries, the end product may be a very different landscape though.

Einstein’s quote:

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

Worked at Lowe's for 10 years until I turned 62 and being proactive I saw a lot of the younger generation that was not, but boy do they love their cell phones. Their was a few I'd go to war with lol. Back in the 70's our house in LA county cost 24,000 to buy and as of today the land is worth 250,000 and the house is worth 191,000. Now in Texas we paid 116,000 for our house in 2004 and as today the land is worth 12,000 and the house is worth 241,000. The County Tax Assessors love it when a house gets sold, more money in their pockets lol. Saw a few mobile homes in California for sale at over a million dollars all due to the land they sit on.

Back