Front and Rear Switchback Gen 2 Kit

DougE

Registered
One night I was heading home and my wife was following me in the car. When we got home she said that I needed more lights on the bike because I was barely visible. She suggested to add the under glow lights I had on my other busa. I told her that I wasn’t a fan of them anymore.

Luckily I came across, @GIXERHP switchback light kit. As soon as I saw them, I showed my wife and liked them. She got them for me as a birthday gift so I was excited to purchase them.

I got the kit today and installed them. The lights were packaged really well. The kit is 100% plug and play.

90CC21C8-3BDD-4B7E-8850-052195030783.jpeg

a few tips for the front that I havent seen mentioned: -the front harness will tap in to one of the marker lights to make it work. It took me a bit to figure it out.

install was about 10 minutes but that was because I had the front already off.

97F06661-5850-4ED8-BDAB-78D5A1AC7215.jpeg

The rear was a bit more tricky and took about 45 minutes because of my fat hands.

Tip: you will connect the harness on the right side of the rear.

i plugged everything up and noticed that the rear lights wouldn’t stay on. I checked all connections and nothing. So I called @GIXERHP and he was able to clarify that they come on when you brake.

The rear looks so much brighter and I am super happy with the kit

5B871999-88DF-4FF6-90DF-A45A9FCEB895.jpeg

Back