Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front and Rear Switchback Gen 2 Kit

DougE

Registered
One night I was heading home and my wife was following me in the car. When we got home she said that I needed more lights on the bike because I was barely visible. She suggested to add the under glow lights I had on my other busa. I told her that I wasn’t a fan of them anymore.

Luckily I came across, @GIXERHP switchback light kit. As soon as I saw them, I showed my wife and liked them. She got them for me as a birthday gift so I was excited to purchase them.

I got the kit today and installed them. The lights were packaged really well. The kit is 100% plug and play.

90CC21C8-3BDD-4B7E-8850-052195030783.jpeg

a few tips for the front that I havent seen mentioned: -the front harness will tap in to one of the marker lights to make it work. It took me a bit to figure it out.

install was about 10 minutes but that was because I had the front already off.

97F06661-5850-4ED8-BDAB-78D5A1AC7215.jpeg

The rear was a bit more tricky and took about 45 minutes because of my fat hands.

Tip: you will connect the harness on the right side of the rear.

i plugged everything up and noticed that the rear lights wouldn’t stay on. I checked all connections and nothing. So I called @GIXERHP and he was able to clarify that they come on when you brake.

The rear looks so much brighter and I am super happy with the kit

5B871999-88DF-4FF6-90DF-A45A9FCEB895.jpeg

Just seen and read this thread. Can anyone tell me were i can get the switchback light kit from.

Top Bottom