Looks like a war is looming in Israel

Actually, since you posted two links, my post was not directed towards you. All I did was referring to the kind of people who thrive on tabloids.

Sound like the shoe fits though, so perhaps you should wear it.

Does the link below give anyone with a reasonable mind the notion that Israel would intentionally target aid workers? Even though Hamas usually ends up as the prime beneficiary of that aid?

I can tell you from first hand experience that most of these humanitarian aid organizations are anything but organized.......

They flop around the battle space sometimes not using their travel plans and then come crying for protection or assistance. I'm surprised more of them don't get wiped out by mistake as there have been times when they are way off course and in a direct contact zone.....

I've had to rescue more than one HUMAID detachment in my day....

Modern western trained militaries use the "3 block war" ideology where they can be conducting 3 operations within a battle space.

1. Warfighting
2. Humanitarian Aid
3. Peacekeeping......

All three can be done simultaneously sometimes....

They are going to have to start rounding up these pro-Palestine protesters who are pro-Hamas and send them packing....

Anyone who are openly supporting a terror organization has no place in our society..

But the spineless ones in charge will just appease them instead.....

They are going to have to start rounding up these pro-Palestine protesters who are pro-Hamas and send them packing....

Anyone who are openly supporting a terror organization has no place in our society..

But the spineless ones in charge will just appease them instead.....
Mc Gregor is an interesting and influential character. He was favored by Trump, appointed by Trump, fired by Biden 3 months later.

Apparently Hamas only have around 40 live hostages left.

Personally, I believe the whole Gaza incident is to blame on Iran. They are smart enough to create physical and emotional propaganda, and get the world to blame Israel for where we are today. They are having great success, don’t care a hoot about Palestinian lives lost and made great advances towards the world turning against their enemy, Israel. They are winning this war, without being implicated and a lot of uninformed folks are playing directly into their hands.

The US is preparing for an imminent strike by Iran on Israel.....the US is calling it a significant attack...

It won't be pretty....

I may be wrong, but I believe it will be a limited response, much as they did after we took out Soleimani. It will be interesting to see if Iran walks their talk. Iran either plans on support from Russia or China, or they are just trying to make a statement.

Israel says they are ready to defend, or oppose.

I may be wrong, but I believe it will be a limited response, much as they did after we took out Soleimani. It will be interesting to see if Iran walks their talk. Iran either plans on support from Russia or China, or they are just trying to make a statement.

Israel says they are ready to defend, or oppose.
I'd guess it will all depend on what they deem to be a target as to the response Israel takes.....I did read that Iran has no interest in escalating any sort of conflict.

Iran is sending a message....

There were over 200 drones and missiles launched at Israel...imagine the result if the Iron Dome was ineffective....
Hi. I think that Iran knew that it would be a total fail they just did it to not lose total face. I also think that they did not want to kill anyone. Now the proxies this may be a different story. They may kill some people and they will mostly fail too.

I don't think Iran anticipated other nations stepping in to provide anti-air defences....they were shooting to do harm.

I agree with Mike that it will be the Iranian proxies that will do the most harm.

When Israel took out the consulate, that initiated things directly with Iran.

Of course Israel is vowing retaliation for the attack and the people of Iran are chanting "death to Israel" on the streets......these people have to do this or face consequences from the Iranian regime.......it's mostly for the media....

Of course Israel is vowing retaliation for the attack and the people of Iran are chanting "death to Israel" on the streets......these people have to do this or face consequences from the Iranian regime.......it's mostly for the media....
Hi, How many did they fire? 200 or 300? What was the damage to Israel? What 1 house or more. What will Israel target Iran`s home land or its proxies? what are the thoughts on this?

Hi, How many did they fire? 200 or 300? What was the damage to Israel? What 1 house or more. What will Israel target Iran`s home land or its proxies? what are the thoughts on this?
I read that Iran fired over 300 drones and rockets and I'm not sure what they damaged as the Iron Dome was pretty effective.....if it hadn't been, the death rate would have been high as most of them were targeting built up areas..

It's anyone's guess what the response will be....I do think they will continue their direction to eliminate Hamas and most like the Hezbollah now....

I don't think a ground war will start with Iran as even other surrounding countries are denouncing the Iranian attack....Jordan was even blowing up some of the incoming drones/missiles coming from Iran into Israel....

I read that Iran fired over 300 drones and rockets and I'm not sure what they damaged as the Iron Dome was pretty effective.....if it hadn't been, the death rate would have been high as most of them were targeting built up areas..

It's anyone's guess what the response will be....I do think they will continue their direction to eliminate Hamas and most like the Hezbollah now....

I don't think a ground war will start with Iran as even other surrounding countries are denouncing the Iranian attack....Jordan was even blowing up some of the incoming drones/missiles coming from Iran into Israel....
I believe Iran pretty much knew their attack won't get through Israel's defenses. It was to make a statement.

I also believe Iran's strategy of fighting a war through proxies, do not fool Israel or Republicans in the US. The very reason Israel struck the embassy in Damascus, as those taken out were directly responsible for coordinating with Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis

Iran's war through 3rd parties is starting to spill open. The current Administration here enabled them to do what they are doing, through not enforcing sanctions and taking away isolationist pressure.

Israel knows this, the Republican party knows this.

Iran needs to be stopped, by causing enough hardship so they have to start tending to their own personal civil problems, rather than cause problems all over the Middle East.

I believe it is time to take out their nuclear facilities, a couple of oil fields and return to full sanctions, enforced in such a way where the US does no business with anyone doing business with Iran. Pretty much the way Trump had things set up to put pressure on them.

I believe Iran pretty much knew their attack won't get through Israel's defenses. It was to make a statement.

I also believe Iran's strategy of fighting a war through proxies, do not fool Israel or Republicans in the US. The very reason Israel struck the embassy in Damascus, as those taken out were directly responsible for coordinating with Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis

Iran's war through 3rd parties is starting to spill open. The current Administration here enabled them to do what they are doing, through not enforcing sanctions and taking away isolationist pressure.

Israel knows this, the Republican party knows this.

Iran needs to be stopped, by causing enough hardship so they have to start tending to their own personal civil problems, rather than cause problems all over the Middle East.

I believe it is time to take out their nuclear facilities, a couple of oil fields and return to full sanctions, enforced in such a way where the US does no business with anyone doing business with Iran. Pretty much the way Trump had things set up to put pressure on them.
I think Iran was firing for effect.....

They knew Israel would stop some if not most of the incoming ordinance but were probably hoping a few would get through....I don't think they reckoned on the US and UK jumping in to help.

The intelligence world knew all about Iran and it's proxies long ago but they are a tough nut to crack.

Iran has aligned with Russia and through them, other nations who will form the biggest opposition to the west.

The intelligence world knew all about Iran and it's proxies long ago but they are a tough nut to crack.

Iran has aligned with Russia and through them, other nations who will form the biggest opposition to the west.
Correct, the intelligence world has known this all along, but why have the Western world not put a stop to this? So far, Trump and his Administration were the only ones taking action. They appeared to get good results.

Bibi plays a careful position between Russia and the West. Russia and China do not necessarily have a bad relationship with Israel, they are kind of sitting on the sidelines, regarding Gaza. Russia is actually taking advantage of the situation in Gaza as it takes attention away from Ukraine. Both Russia and China vetoed the cease fire in Gaza, primarily driven by the US.

So, in short, I am not sure Iran's plan of turning the whole world against Israel will be successful.

Last edited:
Back