Looks like a war is looming in Israel

There's a coined phrase coming out of all this called "normalized antisemitism" people are more and more accepting of antisemitic behavior and vandalism of Jewish owned businesses/homes/property......

Meanwhile in this country there is a law enacted to quell islamophobia where a person can be arrested for saying or doing anything against Islamic people.

The fact that an expensive pier is being built for the sole purpose of providing humanitarian aid to Gaza says a lot....the fact that Hamas is targeting this pier with mortars and other indirect weapon platforms says a lot as well...

Is Israel wrong for wanting to eliminate Hamas?

I'd say no....in just the same way as I'd say that NATO was wrong in trying to eliminate ISIS or
al Qaeda....the Taliban were another story altogether as they were granted sanctuary and able to persevere by that means...

In the case of eliminating Hamas, the people of Gaza have to also want to eliminate Hamas.

What all these idiot anti-Israel protesters don't realize is Israel is it's own country and causing issues here won't equate to what happens there....

The US won't sanction Israel and that may be the only thing that would make them listen at all.....

All the protesters are doing is showing their true colors and pissing people in their own country off.

What all these idiot anti-Israel protesters don't realize is Israel is it's own country and causing issues here won't equate to what happens there....

The US won't sanction Israel and that may be the only thing that would make them listen at all.....

All the protesters are doing is showing their true colors and pissing people in their own country off.
Just remember they are all students in university. You'd think they would understand their civics curriculum being taught.......er needs to be taught.

Just remember they are all students in university. You'd think they would understand their civics curriculum being taught.......er needs to be taught.
These protests are almost becoming a fashionable trend rather than a justified cause.

Should Israel have a "carte blanche" approach to how they are executing their mission in Gaza? No, there should be (and probably are) unbiased western advisors assisting them in avoiding the issues they are facing-death and destruction to the civilian populace...

I say probably are because the US is heavily invested in Israel and would do their utmost to ensure Israel is following the law of armed conflict.

They need to be reminding these protesters what Hamas did Oct 7th when they raped, butchered and desecrated the bodies of innocent Israelis....with glee as depicted on their own videos all of which sparked the current assault on Hamas...

This seems to be lost to the world for some reason.....

These protests are almost becoming a fashionable trend rather than a justified cause.

Should Israel have a "carte blanche" approach to how they are executing their mission in Gaza? No, there should be (and probably are) unbiased western advisors assisting them in avoiding the issues they are facing-death and destruction to the civilian populace...

I say probably are because the US is heavily invested in Israel and would do their utmost to ensure Israel is following the law of armed conflict.
It's been a popular trend here for awhile. I don't think these universities should do anything to stop the protest. It's these same universities that foster just these actions on city streets, so let's not walk hypocrite avenue for the country to see.

I hope they start burning buildings soon.

It's been a popular trend here for awhile. I don't think these universities should do anything to stop the protest. It's these same universities that foster just these actions on city streets, so let's not walk hypocrite avenue for the country to see.

I hope they start burning buildings soon.
Yep, shut off the gas, water, power and establish an outer perimeter keeping anything or body into the campus and let them have it....

Once their devices start powering off, they will lose interest....

It appears the pro-Palestine protests are also covers for people to conduct less than savory activities and allow antisemitism to flourish....

Some people are looking for a cause.......any cause to fill their void of belonging to a group or socialization with others.

It appears the pro-Palestine protests are also covers for people to conduct less than savory activities and allow antisemitism to flourish....

Some people are looking for a cause.......any cause to fill their void of belonging to a group or socialization with others.
Hi. Now hamas has fired misels in to the biggest aid crossing and killed 3. If hamas cared for there people they would just surender. At work we had a training sesson and a test. What to do if an actine shooter was in the

Back