Looks like a war is looming in Israel

This is the key to it all, without their precious social media platforms feeding their insecurities and hatred it will be over pretty quickly . . . set up a cell jammer around the perimeter of the Universities, they just cannot function without their devices glued to their hands.
Not a bad idea at all...

An easy and safer way to disperse a crowd is to eliminate their ability to communicate en masse.

Hamas doesn't care about the Palestine people, they've proven that over and over.....
Sadly 2nd and 3rd generation Americans, people with Middle Eastern ancestry, care about Hamas.

If we look at the root of these protests, they stem from the Democratic base (Omar as an example) and their ancestry is from the Middle East in part or in whole.

Some have become true patriotic Americans, others cling to their Arabic tribal values, they will hate the Jews eternally.

When a country starts to lose it's core values and traditions, is it still the same country?

Diversity is a key aspect to a strong country but when it's unbalanced, that's when problems arise from within.

If we look at Canada for instance, we took in over a million Muslim immigrants/refugees in a very short time and these people aren't adapting to Canadian ideologies nor are they interested in doing so. This is unbalancing our societal base and we are seeing former Christian neighborhoods converted to Muslim only neighborhoods complete with mosques and a broadcasted call to prayer.......in these neighborhoods, Christians are not welcomed and realtors are pushing them away from buying in these areas....

And there are many Muslims whom are lobbying for Sharia law or parts of it to be implemented into Canadian law...it's only a matter of time before elements get into positions of government capable of affecting this change....the average person forgets the oppression they suffered in their parent country but for some strange reason want that same oppression to be present here.....

Unfortunately it is no longer the same country, it’s values changes to what we see below.

Although I don't believe a political party is responsible for this sort of behaviour or way of thinking.....the video depicting the mess left behind is something I've seen in many 3rd world countries...

I've seen meticulously spotless Muslim based countries and horribly filthy Christian based countries and vice-versa....

People are the problem.

Although I don't believe a political party is responsible for this sort of behaviour or way of thinking.....the video depicting the mess left behind is something I've seen in many 3rd world countries...

I've seen meticulously spotless Muslim based countries and horribly filthy Christian based countries and vice-versa....

People are the problem.
We recently had a president who wasn't very eloquent about it, but he wanted to stop chythole people from chythole countries from coming here.

It would certainly be nice if we overhauled our immigration policies. There are good people coming here from bad countries that want nothing more than an opportunity to have a better life. Sadly we seem to have a larger portion that want to come here to make this country more like the ones they left. Or to exploit our country.

We recently had a president who wasn't very eloquent about it, but he wanted to stop chythole people from chythole countries from coming here.

It would certainly be nice if we overhauled our immigration policies. There are good people coming here from bad countries that want nothing more than an opportunity to have a better life. Sadly we seem to have a larger portion that want to come here to make this country more like the ones they left. Or to exploit our country.
One thing the US has over many other countries is that their citizens are armed...if an extremist uprising were to take place, I would guarantee it would be met with gunfire from citizens....

Countries like mine that are neutered are open season for any sort of extremist foot hold and these extremists know this....our only saving grace is that many of their families are here making money to support their movement so that will limit their activities here.

I would say to a degree this sort of thing is happening the world over....western culture is set up in such a way which allows this sort of thing to flourish.

One thing the US has over many other countries is that their citizens are armed...if an extremist uprising were to take place, I would guarantee it would be met with gunfire from citizens....

Countries like mine that are neutered are open season for any sort of extremist foot hold and these extremists know this....our only saving grace is that many of their families are here making money to support their movement so that will limit their activities here.

I would say to a degree this sort of thing is happening the world over....western culture is set up in such a way which allows this sort of thing to flourish.
One thing Canada has going for it, is it's not easy to get there. I haven't seen one image of thousands pouring across your border on foot.

Daily.

One thing Canada has going for it, is it's not easy to get there. I haven't seen one image of thousands pouring across your border on foot.

Daily.
He have brought in over a million refugees/immigrants recently....

Which has led to a severe shortage of health care and housing......

Last year we had such a large number of immigrants coming across the US/Canadian border, we had to set up temporary immigration stations along a remote border between Maine and Quebec.....

He have brought in over a million refugees/immigrants recently....

Which has led to a severe shortage of health care and housing......

Last year we had such a large number of immigrants coming across the US/Canadian border, we had to set up temporary immigration stations along a remote border between Maine and Quebec.....
So let me ask. How did they get to your border? Did they legally cross the U.S. in order to cross into your country?

Where is your govt flying them from? Do they send like chartered plane to pick them up, or are they just funding tickets?

So let me ask. How did they get to your border? Did they legally cross the U.S. in order to cross into your country?

Where is your govt flying them from? Do they send like chartered plane to pick them up, or are they just funding tickets?
I'd wager many of the ones that conducted a land crossing were most likely illegals in the US or travelled through the US to get to Canada.

As for the immigrants/refugees, we chartered flights for them...we brought in well over a few hundred thousand Syrian refugees at one point. Our government lowered the threshold requirements to immigrate here so people at risk in their home countries could get here easier.

It has advantages and disadvantages. Besides the right to carry arms, our gun laws are pretty strict.

For example, let’s just say a terrorist guns down my front door with an AK47, and I manage to hide in a corner, shoot him and kill him. 911 Call, police and ambulance arrives, his body goes into the ambulance, my gun gets confiscated and I am taken to jail, minimum 48 hours behind bars. A judge reviews the case and decides whether I defended myself against an imminent threat of death and I go home. My gun is bye bye, won’t get it back.

With all the above in place, someone last week 15 miles from my house, shot and killed an electrical linesman working on power lines, as he was a couple of feet over the property line of a large acreage lot and deemed as a trespasser. We have had instances where visitors got shot, because they accidentally drove into the wrong driveway. Also, our police force is a little trigger happy.

Hamas is saying they are sticking to their proposal for a truce......Israel says the proposed truce is geared towards Hamas and not so much what they are looking for....

The media is of course putting a swing on this and are attempting to make Israel out to be the "bad guy" in this situation.....

Everyone is very quickly forgetting what happened Oct 7th which started this whole thing....

Hamas are not an innocent organization who were just sitting in their living room watching TV and looking out the window.

Hamas is saying they are sticking to their proposal for a truce......Israel says the proposed truce is geared towards Hamas and not so much what they are looking for....

The media is of course putting a swing on this and are attempting to make Israel out to be the "bad guy" in this situation.....

Everyone is very quickly forgetting what happened Oct 7th which started this whole thing....

Hamas are not an innocent organization who were just sitting in their living room watching TV and looking out the window.
There really is not a true Palestine, it is a name given to Israel by the West. There are Arabs who integrated with Israel, about 20% of Israelis are Arabic, they are fully integrated and live peacefully among the Jews. They are not Jews, they are Israelis.

The Arabic population labelled as Palestinians, current generation right down to kindergarten have been programmed through every walk of life, from pre grade school to adults with the wish to free the region of all Jewish people. Until this generation accepts their fate and until their values change, there is really no other solution than eliminating everyone who wishes to exterminate the Jewish population. Other than the Jews leaving Israel, or the Palestinians leaving the region, there is really only one solution. That is for the Palestinians to abandon Hamas, to surrender to the Israelis and to through the years prove that they are trustworthy to be accepted as the other 20% accepted citizenship many years back.

There really is not a true Palestine, it is a name given to Israel by the West. There are Arabs who integrated with Israel, about 20% of Israelis are Arabic, they are fully integrated and live peacefully among the Jews. They are not Jews, they are Israelis.

The Arabic population labelled as Palestinians, current generation right down to kindergarten have been programmed through every walk of life, from pre grade school to adults with the wish to free the region of all Jewish people. Until this generation accepts their fate and until their values change, there is really no other solution than eliminating everyone who wishes to exterminate the Jewish population. Other than the Jews leaving Israel, or the Palestinians leaving the region, there is really only one solution. That is for the Palestinians to abandon Hamas, to surrender to the Israelis and to through the years prove that they are trustworthy to be accepted as the other 20% accepted citizenship many years back.
A lot of history in that region......the birthplace of Christianity and such......

Pretty hard to not know the Jewish people where in the region long before many other peoples were....

Now it appears being an antisemite is a thing to be revered instead of being shameful of.

As time goes by the Holocaust is being forgotten more and more....

Now it appears being an antisemite is a thing to be revered instead of being shameful of.
Bigotry in any form will never be revered. Unfortunately, it's been and will probably always be suffered. On the subject of anti-semitism, having compassion for the Arabs in Gaza that are homeless and basically clinging to their lives is in no way the same as the hatred of Jews in any regard.
It's simply caring about and trying to help humans that are going through a horrible time, just as any compassionate person grieved after the attack October 6th.
Like the political climate in the United States, society seems almost insistent that one line up one side or another and embrace all that goes with it.
I believe the gray area is much larger than either side.

Bigotry in any form will never be revered. Unfortunately, it's been and will probably always be suffered. On the subject of anti-semitism, having compassion for the Arabs in Gaza that are homeless and basically clinging to their lives is in no way the same as the hatred of Jews in any regard.
It's simply caring about and trying to help humans that are going through a horrible time, just as any compassionate person grieved after the attack October 6th.
Like the political climate in the United States, society seems almost insistent that one line up one side or another and embrace all that goes with it.
I’m trying to see through your cloud, but all I see is blurred vision without any solutions to the issue.

Unfortunately this is spilling over to the Jewish citizens and students in the form of antisemite hate...swastikas and other forms of hate symbols are being spray painted on their lockers and places of worship.......they are absolutely afraid to go to school or Synagogues.....afraid for their lives in our supposedly first world countries.....

War is not easy on civilians as we've seen over the millennia of wars being fought.....

The protesters seem to pic and choose who they feel compassion for....Haiti is in shambles with thousands of people having serious issues, millions of civilians in Sudan are worse off than the civilians in Gaza...

Where is the outrage and protests for these people I ask?

Back