Muffler Mod with Pics

Really and truly a great photo diary of one mans struggle with his exhaust! I am moved.

(Cblast @ Aug. 08 2007,19:45) Really and truly a great photo diary of one mans struggle with his exhaust! I am moved.
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

After reviewing your photos I must say I would have done it diferently.

"It's all ballbearings nowadays, maybe you need a refresher course."

-Fletch

he drilled so many holes in the baffles that the holes are all that we can see, sucker must be LOUD!
SHOCKED.gif

Here's a pic of Lamb on stage with Metallica in '99! Singing lead on enter sandman!

Here's another pic of Lamb getting to ride Mat Mladin's superbike! He let me ride the warmup lap! This pic tells it all! Enjoy!

Here's a pic of Lamb

Great pics Lamb, but why are you riding mat's bike naked? And what is the chicken for?

i cant believe theres 2 pages worth of comment cause some1 couldnt post a picture, funny ish

He Probably hates this website and all of you now. This is a picture of how mad he must be

See now thats mad.

Went over to Quincey Motorsports here in sunny San Diego today. Guess what? They had a brand new early release 2008 hayabusa on the floor. Had to have it. Traded my 2006 busa in on the spot . Whhoooaa. What a ride. What a rush. Here I am standing at the dealer before riding off.

Here I am home in front of my driveway. I like the color. Matches my cobra in the background.

Here's a pic of me blasting off in the Space Shuttle, I take it out every now and then, when I want to slow down after riding my new 08 Busa. Here's a few more pics of me flying around the Moon. If you look close, you can see me waving.

MotionCobra, what a sweet ride! Why is the passenger on the back wearing cuffs and a gag ball? Not judging, just concerned.

Here is a pic of my time slip from the local drag strip this past weekend. Although the 60 ft. time is not all that great, I was pleased with the 175 mph in the 1/4 mile.

Here is a pic of Criss Angel Mindfreak doing a disappering act on me at one of his shows. Man he is good.

Back