2009 Busa Colors Released to Dealers This Month

You mean like this one :laugh:
suzuki_gsx_1300_r_hayabusa_609.jpg

That looks like baby poo. That is not the yellow I want. :puke:

I do believe that I might just make love to that motorcycle, not that my orange lady and I don't have special times now, but that is a pretty color.

They are unveiling them in Vegas at the end of the month, and ordering shortly thereafter, like first part of October.

I just today checked in with both Carson City and Reno dealers and neither had any info on the 09 colors yet. My main man in CC flys out to the LV dealer show on the 29th of this month and said that the brochures and any other 09 info will not be available until show time. He said he'd call me as soon as he gets back, but we all know that the colors will be old news by then. Someone from this site will post all that info for us from the show floor, I'm quite sure.

I was told today from the dealer that he is going to a dealer show I think he said Sept 20th and than he would know what the 09 colors are going to be offically. I know another thread was posted about 09 colors but I could never get a dealer to confirm if they were truly the US colors or not. So I guess in a few weeks we will no 100% :)

heyyy babyyyyyyy :devil::devil::devil:::

???????????????

This is a bad year for the busa look at those colors daum ulgy.....well hopfully they change the bike for 2010 because i know the GSXR1000 is gona have to be upgraded in the power department to compete on the world stage ....so the busa i am hoping will be upgraded tooo......ffingers crossed .....:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
no news about the dealer show ? ? ? :please:
The LV dealer show will be on Sept 30 and Oct 1. My local dealer is flying down on the 29th.
Does anyone have a feel for when we might be seeing the 09s on dealership floors.......................Nov, Dec, Jan...or ??? I'm between bikes right now and that empty space in my garage is driving me insane!! I will be the first on my block with a new 09, whenever!!??

Guys I have to tell you that I was going to wait on the 09 but I'm an impatient guy so I went and bought an 08 Orange/Black... She is amazing I did notice the vibration at 75mph at 4500rpms but I can live with it... I love the bike over all... 700 miles on her and she is getting stronger by the mile... :thumbsup:

Back