2009 Busa Colors Released to Dealers This Month

Seems like Kawi is trying to get just a little bit quicker with the fastest color combo also :whistle:

8986da50-66c1-451e-836d-46e028434cda.jpg

Seriously, we are :deadhorse: with all these 2009 color threads. No one knows for sure, we all can only speculate. Lets just :please: that time passes quickly and we find out SOOOOOOOOON. Vegas show is this weekend(I think) so should know reallllllllll soon for sure!

So the question I have is the pictures that has been released which is theones we have seen for some months now are they truly the new colors. Today is Setp 29th and from the posts it looks like the bike show is going on across the pond. Or should I just wait for tomorrow for final word ?

I'm waiting too....if the white color don't make it for the 09 model. i will go buy 08 model and paint it yellow...

The 4 colors that have been going around these boards are okay I guess, but truly was hoping that they would have something really cool. A Red bike would be the bomb and so would a yellow and black busa. I would love to see a busa with the paint scheme like they do a GSXR. For some reason the Busa's are just really painted 2 colors. One color up front and than solid in the rear. I would like to see colors through out the whole bike. I sold my 05 Busa Hayabusa : Home Page so I could get more go fast goodies for my stang but I am sure next year I will have no choice but to buy another bike....I might need to go find a good used 08. So far I would have to choose the orange/blk besides I was told somewhere it was the fastest color ? :poke:

Well, today's the day the announcement is being made...

Stand by for lots of disagreements...:laugh:

:whistle:

i have it from a reliable source those were the Euro colors, we will know today or tomorrow. The dealer show started today in Vegas.

Those colors are real alright.

Dealer showed me this site GLOBAL SUZUKI
Friday while I was in there telling him to order a 10 year anniv. if they ever announce one.

Have a new bike called a Gladius too! It is the official bike of the movie 300!:rofl:

sorry Scar, stepped on you..:bowdown:

No worries, Steve...but now everyone's going to know that we're operating as a team.

Secret's out. :beerchug:

Hey...btw...I heard on the news that an OK Highway Patrol guy was killed in a helicopter crash. Have you heard this? Did you know the guy?

RSVP.

Well heck, another sleepless night forth coming....................a dealer in LV posted on gixxer.com that the colors will not be revealed until tomorrow, Tuesday the 30th!
I guess I can turn my PC off now and watch the Monday night game!

Back