2025 Hayabusa - Share your thoughts

Armoni76

Registered
Hi,

Last year, at the end of July 2023 Suzuki Corp did share the new color lineup for 2024 :

We are now in september 2025 and nothing about any update or color lineup of the Hayabusa from Suzuki. In the meantime 2025 GSX1000R or other Suzuki bikes have been shared.

Few months ago there was articles about VVT patents : Suzuki Patents VVT Hayabusa

Maybe we will have a surprise in EICMA in Italy or INTERMOT in Germany at the end of the year ?! That's my guest.

Please share your thoughts, news...

Hi,

Last year, at the end of July 2023 Suzuki Corp did share the new color lineup for 2024 :

We are now in september 2025 and nothing about any update or color lineup of the Hayabusa from Suzuki. In the meantime 2025 GSX1000R or other Suzuki bikes have been shared.

Few months ago there was articles about VVT patents : Suzuki Patents VVT Hayabusa

Maybe we will have a surprise in EICMA in Italy or INTERMOT in Germany at the end of the year ?! That's my guest.

Please share your thoughts, news...
I personally see no change to the Hayabusa for years to come, last year they introduced a new color and maybe this year they will too? It took many years for a new generation to be born...9 yrs for the gen 2 and 14 for the gen 3......so Suzuki is in no hurry.

The GSXR1K is on it's way out....Suzuki has discontinued the platform and it's already gone in some markets I've heard an upgraded version of the GSXR800 will replace it eventually.......

Just like Kawasaki and the ZX14R, some markets will get them as they have a bunch left over and when their supply runs out, so will their availability. Emissions is the root cause of their demise.....

For the motorcycling industry and market, things are changing......

If anything is new for 2025 I think its safe to say you might see one or two different paint colors and that's about it. Things I'd love to see but know I won't would be a factory handlebar kit and panniers.

Until citizens around the world stand up and tell these deep state eco hippies to screw off, their march towards making vehicles more expensive for the average Joe, and pushing more people off the road will continue. This has NOTHING to do with the environment, it's about control disguised as "for everyone's benefit", where as it's to THEIR benefit if YOU are not on the road that ways it clears it up for them. The average citizen should be living in the slums, taking the bus and under their control.................look up 15 minute cities, and the "social credit score" in China, they are on their way to North America as we speak and these Utopian lambs eat this up like it's the best thing for everyone.

Don't forget, as the price of vehicles continues to rise so does insurance rates and the cost of maintenance..................meanwhile wages have been stagnate since the mid-00's. If you think I'm lying, look at the stats..........................we are doing more than ever before, we are more efficient than ever before, we are producing MORE than ever before, we have more working than ever before, in yet our cost of living is outpacing our wages. Where is all the profit going?

OH, and BTW I would love to see this paint scheme or something like it.
2023-Hayabusa-7a.jpg

Last edited:
Until citizens around the world stand up and tell these deep state eco hippies to screw off, their march towards making vehicles more expensive for the average Joe, and pushing more people off the road will continue. This has NOTHING to do with the environment, it's about control disguised as "for everyone's benefit", where as it's to THEIR benefit if YOU are not on the road that ways it clears it up for them. The average citizen should be living in the slums, taking the bus and under their control.................look up 15 minute cities, and the "social credit score" in China, they are on their way to North America as we speak and these Utopian lambs eat this up like it's the best thing for everyone.

Don't forget, as the price of vehicles continues to rise so does insurance rates and the cost of maintenance..................meanwhile wages have been stagnate since the mid-00's. If you think I'm lying, look at the stats..........................we are doing more than ever before, we are more efficient than ever before, we are producing MORE than ever before, we have more working than ever before, in yet our cost of living is outpacing our wages. Where is all the profit going?

OH, and BTW I would love to see this paint scheme or something like it.
View attachment 1687461
I agree with you 100% but there's a large percentage of people that desire to be sheep, slaves to the government and believe every lie they're told by corrupt politicians and the news media so there's a huge uphill battle we're facing. Some people are starting to get it but not enough

I agree with you 100% but there's a large percentage of people that desire to be sheep, slaves to the government and believe every lie they're told by corrupt politicians and the news media so there's a huge uphill battle we're facing. Some people are starting to get it but not enough
Sorry guys, what does this have to do with the 2025 HAYABUSA ?

I'd like to see another stab at the Gen III in 05' red and black.

Sorry guys, what does this have to do with the 2025 HAYABUSA ?
This was in regards to the ever growing emissions regulations strangling cars, trucks and bikes..........................all these lambs trying to save the polar bears, while not actually doing anything but increasing the cost to everyone else.

Long live the Busa, and I hope we all drop a gear and disappear when next to a Prius so they can hear us hurt the environment.

Cameron

Last edited:
Prius ?.....what is this elusive animal you speak of ?. I have never noticed one of these......anywhere. Are these a new breed of motorcycle ???.

Sure as hell see a Busa or a Zed 14 coming a mile off going the other way on the freeway though !. :super:

Oh yah ! That worked !. :thumbsup:

Gift from a friend , hey visit the Suzuki HQ in Japan
M4 official docu Japan text

Attachments

• Folder Japan M4 , print 2023.6 2024_Hayabusa_catalog 99999-10107-137 .pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 9
Back