chain
brakes
tires
lines
clutch
i dont know what the hell is left
rear shock
forks
engine? knowing how they treated you with a trans , do you think they will cover a spun bearing? broken rod ? will they even cover a leak in the oil cooler? or tell you that its your fault you hit a pebble on the highway ?
radiator leak ?

what will suzuki cover on a brand new busa ?
lurk.gif

or are these wear items ?

if your chain snaps at 1000 miles ? is it covered ?

fork seals at 250 miles covered ?

guns.gif
suzuki warranty
firedevil.gif
LOL that sums it up pretty much.

There is a few things the warranty covers...

1. Brakes, if the brakes fail on you when you're going 150 on the freeway, just whip out your cell. Call suzuki and they'll dispatch a tech to lasso you and slow you down.

2. Bolts, if a bolt falls off while you're riding, simply pull over, retrieve the bolt and bring it to your nearest authorized suzuki dealership and they'll put it back on for you free of charge. If you purchased the extended warranty they'll even buff off the dirt and grime with a terry cloth prior to placing it back on your bike.

3. Air, Did you know that you can get free air for your tire at your dealership if you're under warranty?. This only applies to suzuki oem tires during the warranty period. However, a little known secret is that even after you purchase aftermarket tires. Often aftermarket companies include air in their tires as well.

See if you know how to work the system you'll see there's a lot free stuff you get for you're 11,999$ bike.

Hell even the tax is included free of charge when you buy the bike.

A lazy shift from first to second is the worst thing you can do next to slamming a missed 1-2 shift, or trying to bang a clutchless shift through neutral. A quick shift with a quick clutch jab is the ticket. If you hear a grind every time you shift from 1st to second your keeping the clutch in too long, and shifting to slowly. Practice crisp quick shifts with a clutch jab. They don't have to be HARD, just snappy  
winkold.gif
 If you make it a habit you'll never miss another shift when racing...be faster, and your tranny/wallet will thank you  
laugh.gif

Don't let it scare you away.

1) The issue is not limited to Busas at all.
2) There are far more of us without the issue than with it.
3) People that are having problems seem to be the most vocal about it. (same as any other problem in life)
4) I've got about 275-300 1/4 mile passes at least half with an air shifter and 2nd works like a champ on mine.

I am however going to send a transmission off to get worked...just in case.

Here is a link showing some info on what the damage looks like.
Link

my 02 1000 with nitrous is fine my 07 busa 2nd gear is screwed. DESIGN FLAW.

Back