81GS1100 BIKE EATS TURBO BUSAS

SORRY HE WILL HAVE TO LOOK US UP BE AT LOUISVILLE DERBY DAY RACE.I WAS THERE LAST YEAR WITH A STACK OF 100$ NO TAKERS:( ONLY GOT 5TH OUT OF 120 BIKES NORMALLY WE TAKE THAT EVERY YEAR.BROKE OUT:(
WANT TO RACE A  GHETTO KIT THIS IS JUST A STREET BIKE.
Hey guy you will have to do more to that GS to make it run with a stage 1 kit,and what do you mean you broke out?
rock.gif
Are you talking about ET racing ?? Also if you need some some GS parts let me know, I have a GS stroker motor here on the Floor and it has 17.5:1 its up for sale and it ran 8.20 on a no Bar bike but i wouldnt run it heads up against a well built 300HP getto kit,When you get that bike running post some time slips.

That GS is not a damn street bike. Bring it to MIR or Rockingham this summer for one of the MiRock races. We have a 95 GSXR water pumper with a slick, spray, and no bars that we will run you with all day for as much money as you can stand to bet.

or the new Outlaw will be finished and you can try this also.
Mirockracing.com Links Do Not Work

<!--EDIT|Blue Streak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136269152 -->

MOST GHETTO KITS I HAVE SEEN WENT 9.20 THATS NOT COMPETATIVE WITH THIS BIKE.17.1 THATS PROSTOCK THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE BUMP STARTED:O SO MOST GHETTO KIT BUSAS RUN BETTER THAN 5.50 1/8 TH???
rock.gif

That GS is not a damn street bike. Bring it to MIR or Rockingham this summer for one of the MiRock races. We have a 95 GSXR water pumper with a slick, spray, and no bars that we will run you with all day for as much money as you can stand to bet.

this bike is just stock frame mabe 7g in whole thing
biggrin.gif
lets be fair now .whast does that turbo bike run? the red one?

this bike is just stock frame mabe 7g in whole thing
biggrin.gif
lets be fair now .whast does that turbo bike run? the red one?
We don't have but about $6K in the 95 water pumper and it also has a 100% stock frame. Like I said bring that slow ass GS to a MiRock race and you have all of the heads up action you want for as much as you can bet.

Here is a little detail about the 95 GSXR water pumper let me know if you want some of it if not just say your scared and I'll leave you alone.

stock 95 frame
Gann built 1198 no stroke
slider
7" slick
nitrous
extended arm (72" WB)
working head and tail light
NO BARS
PMFR rims and front end
about $6K in complete bike

<!--EDIT|Blue Streak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136324589 -->

easy now i was talking about a stock busa with the ghetto kit the one i think cost 3700$ with a shifter+a extended arm against this bike.im not convinced your going to just add a ghetto kit+ take out a repeat S/C and pro gas plate holder.
rock.gif
this is not no e-bay bike it will get in 8,s easy.
evil.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

Roach i havent Had that RED Bike down the track much and when i did it was 60in and a shinko,NO lock up,Foot shift,NO Boost controller,I ran 6psi at 8.000rpm with a 1.50 60ft The Bike makes over 500HP+. I have another Bike thats exactly the same bike but its 70.5in with a slick with all the little do-dads and i will run OUTLAW on the west coast this summer and i will see if i can run some 10s with it.

where did roach steal those pics??? I think he is trying to sell tickets to the track..hmmm what do you guys think. one thing first, does he own a busa? if so why does he dump money in a gs. who in their right mind who beat a dead horse like that....not i i wanted a drag bike so i bought the busa even if i only go through the traps once a year i can say my stock bike runs 10's
mad.gif

easy now i was talking about a stock busa with the ghetto kit the one i think cost 3700$ with a shifter+a extended arm against this bike.im not convinced your going to just add a ghetto kit+ take out a repeat S/C  and pro gas plate holder.
rock.gif
this is not no e-bay bike it will get in 8,s easy.
evil.gif

How do you figure that a getto kitted busa will not run 8's? I am going turbo soon a I will garantee that I can get deep in the 8's at 60" with any of the stage 1 kits available on the market. 260-300hp is more than enough to run 8.30-8.40's on a properly set-up bike with a good rider.

where did roach steal those pics???  I  think  he  is trying to sell  tickets to the track..hmmm what do you guys think.  one thing  first,  does he own a busa?  if  so  why does he dump money in a gs.  who in their right mind who  beat a dead horse like that....not i i  wanted a drag bike so i bought the busa  even if  i only go through the traps once a year i can  say  my  stock bike runs 10's
mad.gif
i own a 02 busa+81gpz super gas bike+i race with team shooting out of evansville the gs11 is friends bike that races with us i run 6.45-6.50 1/8th 10.00 1/4 on busa 260lb rider.
and yes i do run bars on busa leg is 50% impaired from when i totaled a semi feel safer with them.

thats my 02

this is my gpz1100 its 4 sale schnitz 1170 street drop in cams pearson balenced+heavy duty bearings crank do have all fiberglass body parts 33 smothbores,msd2 step

I been 9.90 at 130mph on it.

i know im not the fastest dog on the block but im not a poser.
director.gif
muscle.gif
been bracket racing since 1982

i bet i was bracket racing before some of you could ride a bike mabe befor you could ride a pedal bike:cool:
smile.gif
see that button below air guage? after stage pull in clutch put thumb on that button let off on top yellow if light not a killer just shorten delay time.racing a squid getting a tree or 2 head start? no problem put his time in box switch 2 crossover leave on his top yellow and send the turtle home.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136394464 -->

Roach i havent Had that RED Bike down the track much and when i did it was 60in and a shinko,NO lock up,Foot shift,NO Boost controller,I ran 6psi at 8.000rpm with a 1.50 60ft The Bike makes over 500HP+. I have another Bike thats exactly the same bike but its 70.5in with a slick with all the little do-dads and i will run OUTLAW on the west coast this summer and i will see if i can run some 10s with it.
10,s no way i didnt just fall of a turnip truck that bike runs lot faster than that.
guns.gif
i have watched prostreet or outlaw at prostar those bikes out of my league dont have that kind of $$$

ROACH,

You need to get out more or away from your local track.  Many Ghetto Busa's have gone mid/high 8's with just a basic street setup.  None of that BS racing with a bar, delay box, etc....  You know REAL STREET bikes that you can ride for more than 5-minutes...  
laugh.gif

9.20's on a Ghetto BUSA...
laugh.gif
 Hell a BDE setup bike will run that with a jockey on it NO TURBO, STOCK MOTOR!  
wink.gif
 Even 9.40's for a 200lb. riders is the norm at that mod level STOCK MOTOR.

Besides the ET doesn't mean everything.  For instance your little RED bike running 9.90 at 130mph!  
wow.gif
 A STOCK Busa will run 140+ in the 1/4-mile and dawn near blow you off the track when it goes by.  Try and look beyond the 1320 sincewe are talking street bikes. Not these race bikes with a head light.....
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

10,s no way i didnt just fall of a turnip truck that bike runs lot faster than that.
guns.gif
i have watched prostreet or outlaw at prostar those bikes out of my league dont have that kind of $$$
I think he means 7.10's!

You guys know whats cool about a turbo bike ?? You can always add more power and when you MAX out the turbo i can bolt on a 600HP+ turbo in about 30min plug the laptop in and push a button and BAM now you have 600HP.

<!--EDIT|TURBO1320
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136407403 -->

ROACH,

You need to get out more or away from your local track.  Many Ghetto Busa's have gone mid/high 8's with just a basic street setup.  None of that BS racing with a bar, delay box, etc....  You know REAL STREET bikes that you can ride for more than 5-minutes...  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Besides the ET doesn't mean everything.  For instance your little RED bike running 9.90 at 130mph!  
wow.gif
 A STOCK Busa will run 140+ in the 1/4-mile and dawn near blow you off the track when it goes by.  Try and look beyond the 1320 sincewe are talking street bikes.  Not these race bikes with a head light.....
tounge.gif
i dont think you understand the kind of racing i do. mph not that important to me its not how fast you go its how fast you get there.or who crosses line first is winner.we have several 79 model bikes with no spray or turbo that go 9.00-9.20 i will throw up a few 100 this gs on a stock busa with ghetto kit no prob louisville is only 1/8th there going to have to beat 5.50 to 5.40 i just dont see it.
director.gif
the light of course counts red light thats it over. :19:this beast will pipe off a 1.35 or better short time

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136412475 -->

laugh.gif

guns.gif
I think he means 7.10's!
7.10 come on your keyboard racing now bike looks fast not 7.10
crazy.gif
lets keep this on the leval i dont want 2 have 2 get my boots on.

why you race the 1/8 that is point less your bike has more potential i think you should stick to mini dragsters dont they onlly run the 1/8 mile

Yeah my bikes dont run 7s they run 10s there slow but that one time you bet against the poser red turdblo bike you just might end up on the TRAILER !!!

IM000162.jpg

ROACH,

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

wow.gif
 A STOCK Busa will run 140+ in the 1/4-mile and dawn near blow you off the track when it goes by.  Try and look beyond the 1320 sincewe are talking street bikes.  Not these race bikes with a head light.....
tounge.gif
i dont think you understand the kind of racing i do. mph not that important to me its not how fast you go its how fast you get there.or who crosses line first is winner.we have several 79 model bikes with no spray or turbo that go 9.00-9.20 i will throw up a few 100 this gs on a stock busa with ghetto kit no prob louisville is only 1/8th there going to have to beat 5.50 to 5.40 i just dont see it.
director.gif
the light of course counts red light thats it over. :19:this beast will pipe off a 1.35 or better short time

I think you have your words mixed up becase FAST means MPH, QUICK means ET!
wink.gif
So you have a QUICK SLOW bike, that's all it is.

On the highway running with other STREET bikes, that thing would get owned so hard from the HIT you would never see anyone again until they pull over for gas.

You better stick to the kids 1/8th track with a delay box, slick and wheelie bar on that thing you call a street bike.....
sad.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Back