81GS1100 BIKE EATS TURBO BUSAS

no way i never seen it i been to lost of races do you have film clip or pic or anything?i just think you may be mistaken

i run a stock busa with slick bars and strut + shifter i cant run no low 9 ???best i had 1/8th was 6.48 at 111mph 270lb rider
This post just gave my a head ache....WTF!!!
Roach, last time I checked this was a Hayabusa forum....not a backyard let's see what us good 'ole boys can put together in Pa's garage and bring to the track. No offense but bars are for B!tches, unless you're running atleast 7's. I've got a few people your way that would be more than happy to meet up with you for some racing. How 'bout a stock length Busa on just motor with a 200# rider? Or you can meet up with me and dance with my little Busa.
How are you doing Jim? Have not seen you online any. You might as well leave the retard alone because he won't race anything your just wasting your time trying to get him to race that old junk against anything.  
smile.gif
I'm doing pretty good now. Things got a little fugged up around here and $$$ got tight, but I'm back! We'll have to make sure we meet up in April in NC. Yeah, this guy has no FU@#ING idea, it kinda cracks me up.
Sorry to hear you were have problems Jim but I'm glad you made it through everything ok and I know how you feel about the $$ trouble I was in in same place last year. We will deffinatley meet up this April, heck I might get a shirt made up that says "Where is Streaker00 ?" so I don't miss you.
biggrin.gif
Its funny how he doesent want to come out and play. Are you goin to the bike show this morning

no way i never seen it i been to lost of races do you have film clip or pic or anything?i just think you may be mistaken

i run a stock busa with slick bars and strut + shifter i cant run no low 9 ???best i had 1/8th was 6.48 at 111mph 270lb rider
This post just gave my a head ache....WTF!!!
Roach, last time I checked this was a Hayabusa forum....not a backyard let's see what us good 'ole boys can put together in Pa's garage and bring to the track. No offense but bars are for B!tches, unless you're running atleast 7's. I've got a few people your way that would be more than happy to meet up with you for some racing. How 'bout a stock length Busa on just motor with a 200# rider? Or you can meet up with me and dance with my little Busa.
How are you doing Jim? Have not seen you online any. You might as well leave the retard alone because he won't race anything your just wasting your time trying to get him to race that old junk against anything.  
smile.gif
I'm doing pretty good now. Things got a little fugged up around here and $$$ got tight, but I'm back! We'll have to make sure we meet up in April in NC. Yeah, this guy has no FU@#ING idea, it kinda cracks me up.
Sorry to hear you were have problems Jim but I'm glad you made it through everything ok and I know how you feel about the $$ trouble I was in in same place last year. We will deffinatley meet up this April, heck I might get a shirt made up that says "Where is Streaker00 ?" so I don't miss you.
biggrin.gif
Its funny how he doesent want to come out and play. Are you goin to the bike show this morning
I usually don't grudge race but sometimes I do when someone needs to be put in thier place, I wish he would come play because he hasn't seen fast bikes if he thinks 5.50's on a full drag bike on spray in the 1/8th is fast. I can't make the show because its a friends birthday and we are going to go out drinking with some ladies all day.
tounge.gif

I went the best of 6.32 on a stock motor with Yosh pipe on stock wheelbase...

I have seen guys on stock motors go 9.60 at stock length..
i hear that but somebody said 9.20 stock i have seen that but it had a dryshot kit on it that dont count ???i think i got a few keyboard racers here
tounge.gif
anybody got time slip or vid to back these faster than 5.50 claims on ghetto kit?not that i would doubt your word
wink.gif
talk is cheap.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137248169 -->

so slap on a ghetto kit and a stock busa goes 5.20 ???all you need is a ghetto kit to run top gas???come on guys i been racing since 1981 your not talking to a rookie lets try keep this legit:D and whats up with the name calling???kind of childish i think???

kid said I can't make the show because its a friends birthday and we are going to go out drinking with some ladies all day
rock.gif
rock.gif
yea right.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137248488 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

Hey Roach, you really should try that little stock bore Busa above. I run 87 octane pump gas in it, if you don't belive that ask Zukracer he was there when I was fueling up. You name the $$$$$$$$$$

the one that says 9.10 dial in against that nos monster your kidding arent you?you think 9.10 will take out that big block nos bike??that bike in pic against the gs??? you cant be serious???

With you riding...ALL DAY!!!!!!!!! That dial in on the bike in in competion, have you ever heard of dialing up?
rock.gif
And I'm as serious as a heart attack Biotch!!!!!!! I'm a fat old cracker from CT I'm sure you could handle it.

so slap on a ghetto kit and a stock busa goes 5.20 ???all you need is a ghetto kit to run top gas???come on guys i been racing since 1981 your not talking to a rookie lets try keep this legit:D and whats up with the name calling???kind of childish i think???

kid said I can't make the show because its a friends birthday and we are going to go out drinking with some ladies all day
rock.gif

rock.gif
yea right.
rock.gif
Don't be mad because you don't have any friends or ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: "be nice :)"|1137335766 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

Billy I have already told you I have a bike right here sitting just like that junky old GS but mine doesn't have bars that I will drag you down the track with anytime your ready to bet more than $100. It's a damn watercooled 95 gsxr and everyone knows they are not fast. It's 72" long has a slick, slider, small 1198 motor, and a little spray but I will run it on motor and let you spray that GS if thats the only way I can get a race with it.

Oh yeah I have my money on Streaker all day long. Motor to motor or spray for spray I have a dry kit in my garage that streaker can borrow if he needs it.
biggrin.gif

sorry im out of here im not into name calling.you will have to find somebody else to do that with.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137322418 -->

Aww man... I would of liked to of seen this happen lol. I also would of liked to of seen the video of him getting beat. Lol and its funny he gives us a picture of a bike with no engine, yeah that shows a lot of proof.

^lol? I'm guessing you have to be younger then me if all you do is rant on your bike then you run away. And finally you then post dumb pictures.

ROACH? Billy?
I guess you could only hide the fact that you're a complete idiot for so long.
You're running out of Hayabusa boards dummy.

Gar

This isn't the "Smack Shack" so keep the name-calling and disrespect to a minimum or posts will start disappearing...

Thank you...
smile.gif

Back