81GS1100 BIKE EATS TURBO BUSAS

Yeah my bikes dont run 7s they run 10s there slow but that one time you bet against the poser red turdblo bike you just might end up on the TRAILER !!!
so whats it run? 9.20 right? get that out of 22 year old bike with no spray.are you saying it runs in the 7,s?
director.gif
all i care about is how much $$ i win thats what my goals are 2 win the race

On the highway running with other STREET bikes, that thing would get owned so hard from the HIT you would never see anyone again until they pull over for gas.

no i would pass you after you got a reckless driving ticket and loss of lisence

so have any you guys held plate in prostar or idba before or just street races?ever raced a idba or prostar?

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136483365 -->

You are now talking about a purpose built DRAG BIKE that is not street legal in a specific class against a 100% STREET LEGAL BUSA.
rock.gif

If you think a properly setup BUSA with 500HP runs 9.20's you have got more to learn than I thought....
blush.gif

All you care about is how much $$ you win? huh?
rock.gif
You are in the wrong profession if you think you are going to do anything with those winnings. Unless you are talking about illegal gambling then you are no better than the reckless driving ticket...
tounge.gif

You can't run with the big dogs when you show up riding a Chihua-hua!
laugh.gif

rock.gif

IM JUST ASKING IF ANYBODY WANTS TO RACE IT AT LOUISVILLE DERBY DAY you want to smack talk thats ok but thats not what i was asking.i can understand if you dont want 2 race it.
cool.gif

i wil race it for you if that is what you are asking cause when you lose you will have no other excuses when your on it

SORRY NO PIC AVALIBLE I WILL POST IT NEXT COUPLE WEEKS MOTOR IS CURRENTLY OUT.FORMER #2 PLATE HOLDER PRO GAS +SUPER COMP PLATE HOLDER BIKE WAS ORIGANLY BUILT PHILLIPS PRO CYCLE IN ILL. SCOTT WALLS OLD DRAG BIKE BIKE WAS PUT ON TRACK NEW NO STREET USE.STAR CYCLE MOTOR+HEAD NOS WET KIT.BIKE WILL BE AT LOUISVILLE DERBY DAY AVALIBLE 4 MATCH RACES BIKE DID GO 5.50 1/8TH BEFORE IT JACKED UP A PISTON IN GAINSVILLE PROSTAR (TO MUCH SPRAY)
drinka.gif

sad.gif

MOTOR OUT NOW FOR TUNE UP AND OIL CHANGE(O YEA AND THE BIG HOLE IN THE SIDE)
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif

ROWDIE BROS. RACING PRO ET BIKE
It is but he comes in here talking about beating TURBO BUSA's with a 81GS1100 drag bike....
rock.gif

He can't come in here guns blazing when all he's got is a water gun!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

SORRY NO PIC AVALIBLE I WILL POST IT NEXT COUPLE WEEKS MOTOR IS CURRENTLY OUT.FORMER #2 PLATE HOLDER PRO GAS +SUPER COMP PLATE HOLDER BIKE WAS ORIGANLY BUILT PHILLIPS PRO CYCLE IN ILL. SCOTT WALLS OLD DRAG BIKE BIKE WAS PUT ON TRACK NEW NO STREET USE.STAR CYCLE MOTOR+HEAD NOS WET KIT.BIKE WILL BE AT LOUISVILLE DERBY DAY AVALIBLE 4 MATCH RACES BIKE DID GO 5.50 1/8TH BEFORE IT JACKED UP A PISTON IN GAINSVILLE PROSTAR (TO MUCH SPRAY)
drinka.gif

sad.gif

MOTOR OUT NOW FOR TUNE UP AND OIL CHANGE(O YEA AND THE BIG HOLE IN THE SIDE)
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif

ROWDIE BROS. RACING PRO ET BIKE
It is but he comes in here talking about beating TURBO BUSA's with a 81GS1100 drag bike....
rock.gif

He can't come in here guns blazing when all he's got is a water gun!  
tounge.gif
Point taken.

tounge.gif

you know i have seen a harley do those times before but doesn't make him think he will take on a turbo busa hmm thought for a blind man

IM JUST ASKING IF ANYBODY WANTS TO RACE IT AT LOUISVILLE DERBY DAY you want to smack talk thats ok but thats not what i was asking.i can understand if you dont want 2 race it.
cool.gif
I wont be going that way but i will see if any of my bro's are running down there, but if you do run pro star i could get Rob Bush to run you for some money $$$$$$$.

one thing i see you guys are cofused on is horespower so who ever has most always wins?
rock.gif
?? in dragracing its power to weight ratio that maskes fast times thats why a 2 cycle 750 can beat a turbo busa if set up correct.

you  know  i  have  seen  a  harley  do those  times before  but doesn't make him think he will  take on a turbo busa  hmm  thought  for a blind  man
ok lets drop the smacktalk you live in ill?? thats close post your bike im calling you out Chris  run us at louisville or evansville???what track you run over there bryant???post your bike lets see what you got going to beat this 8.60 bike????i call bullsheet.tower holds $$$ loisville intrested or all talk?

i know its not fastest bike on planet but your not going to ride in on no street bike+beat this no way

billbusa.jpg

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136646679 -->

should i run him hmmmm?
rock.gif
lets see how bout you pay for me to come ut there take time of work and then we will talk

you  know  i  have  seen  a  harley  do those  times before  but doesn't make him think he will  take on a turbo busa  hmm  thought  for a blind  man
ok lets drop the smacktalk you live in ill?? thats close post your bike im calling you out Chris  run us at louisville or evansville???what track you run over there bryant???post your bike lets see what you got going to beat this 8.60 bike????i call bullsheet.tower holds $$$ loisville intrested or all talk?

i know its not fastest bike on planet but your not going to ride in on no street bike+beat this no way

billbusa.jpg
I think your the one thats all talk. I have already said bring that old as GS to a MiRock race and you have all the action you want. We can bet enough to make it worth your trip, if your willing to come we can lock some punk out money up with either track owner. So load up and come on over to the east coast so I can drag that piece of junk down the 1/4. You want to come on here and act like that junk is something special and then try to call out a stock busa but you want to ignor me after serveral offerings to race ( that kind of makes you look like a b!tch). Let me know when you are coming so I can send my punk out money.

<!--EDIT|Blue Streak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136711615 -->

billbusa.jpg
I think your the one thats all talk. I have already said bring that old as GS to a MiRock race and you have all the action you want. We can bet enough to make it worth your trip, if your willing to come we can lock some punk out money up with either track owner. So load up and come on over to the east coast so I can drag that piece of junk down the 1/4. You want to come on here and act like that junk is something special and then try to call out a stock busa but you want to ignor me after serveral offerings to race ( that kind of makes you look like a b!tch). Let me know when you are coming so I can send my punk out money.
I NEVER SAID I WOULD TRAVEL ANYWERE IN THE COUNTRY TO ANYBODYS HOME TRACK.

well i will be at louisville i will race:) anybody lines up with my bracket bike busa i will toss 100$ on that to but in bracket race.:angry:

Back