Anyone else getting the Cold shoulder?...

I know gixxer owners sometimes hate on any year busa..and a Busa is a busa to Me!!

the newer ones are nice and alot of poeple getting them,cant really see a hate thing..you buddie or anyone who's acting like that is probably JEALOUS!!!!!

guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Anyone else getting the cold shoulder from Gen1 guys? Just curious. Back when I had my R1, one of my buddy's I would ride with had an '07 Busa. Now that I've gotten my '08 Busa, he doesn't ride with me anyore. Always an excuse, or something comes up. In fact he hasn't even been by to see it. Also, whenever I see a Gen1 on the street or I might park beside one, The owners rarely acknowledge me at all.

Call me crazy, I just thought it was a little wierd.
my vote is you are crazy and/or weird or even just not worth the time.... (what did you expect for an answer?)

perhaps your own way of trying to set yourself above the Gen1 bikes in your own mind?

Perception is 99% of the program and I think yours is skewed....

Not sure why anyone would even suggest this type of thread myself...

We live by the "new posts" function.  I don't even look at what forum I'm in.  I guess I'm color blind...  
Hey, Charles. Wow. That's the light bulb going on. It never occurred to me that everyone here doesn't live by the 'new posts' method.

I rarely look for anything specific on the site, so I just start scrolling through the new posts each time I log on. If it's in the '08 section, great, if it's in the random thoughts section, great, too (and so on).

Unless I'm posting something, then of course, you go to the section where it should be filed.

tounge.gif
I love all ya'llz. Regardless of which 'busa you own, you're family to me.

Call me Crazy. I choose who I ride with based on personality then riding ability. Cause who wants to ride with some bone head that you can't stand to talk to. I have a Busa and a Fat Bobber and it is entertaining to see the bone head snobs that don't wave etc based on what your ride is.

I'd love to see and ride with someone with an 08. I'd think it would be an honor. Besides, i'm just on a tiny little Gixx1K. Just wishing I was part of the big boys.
I'm in San Diego and waiting to hear from you.

I'm out all the DANG TIME!!!

Come to SD to join me and Lamb for a day-ride.
whistling.gif

I'd love to see and ride with someone with an 08. I'd think it would be an honor. Besides, i'm just on a tiny little Gixx1K. Just wishing I was part of the big boys.
Its gonna be interesting when some of the 08 busa guys get to ride with a "tiny little" 08 ZX-10...and maybe 1000R and prolly the 09 gixxer thou. Those "tiny little" machines are most likely gonna be kings of the road. The new 10's hp to weight ratio is gonna be CRAZY!!!!! Its only putting out a few less ponies than an 08 busa or 14, and weighs somewhere around 125 lbs less I think?
wowold.gif
damn those liter bikes!!!!
winkold.gif
laugh.gif

I just wonder why bikers in general give a shid what someone else rides.The only one it matters to is the person that owns and rides the machine of his choice.It doesn't matter if it's a busa,14,cruiser,harley,gold wing,bmw and so on.Why do biker/riders put themselves in so many differant catagories? What does it matter? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
I enjoy riding for me, nobody else. For some folks tho, they need the bike to make them feel special...I guess they don't feel "special" on their own
rock.gif
My dads a perfect example. His cars mean more to him than anything else in the world...including his family. His vehicles make him "somebody", without them he wouldn't exist...literally. You just have to pick your riding buds carefully.....I prefer the ones who truly enjoy a nice ride with beautiful scenery....sweet corners...some long fast straights...cool lunch/dinner stops with great conversation, and great comraderie
thumb_up.gif
The park and pose/talk about how great there new machine is (and them for owning it) non-stop guys can look elsewhere for a bud
winkold.gif

No matter how late or great my bikes are or aren't, its not about the bike for me...its the ride.....the bikes just a tool to get the job done. Prolly why the only mods I ever do to my machines are power increase stuff. I love the thrill of big power...but could care less about cosmetic "enhancements". I keep them shiny...but thats it
winkold.gif
I guess I don't need a bike to bolster my self image...I just need it to ride. Call me simple
dunno.gif

winkold.gif

Thumbs up to those who don't care about what you ride, it's how and why you ride!When I get to ride other, than commuting it's with about ten triumphs, one ducati and one gold wing, I catch a lot of hell but it's all in good fun, and they are great riders with the same passion. And by the way I love my '08 and now I'm going crazy wanting the blue '07 at the dealership by me...I just don't want another divorce!

Hey Ike, I know what you mean about KLR's ! Raydog

P1000704.JPG

I dont have a problem with the Gen1 owners... i always wave to them as i blast on by
smile.gif
:)

Only kidding
smile.gif

Only met one owner out in the cold weather and he was dead keen to hear my opinion on it.

Jza

smile.gif

I will ride with anybody on anything anytime. I just love to ride. If yours is broke and I know you can ride I will loan you a bike.

I am looking forward to riding with my homie as soon
as he trades in his 14 for one, then again I love
something about everything on 2-wheels
thumb_up.gif

Busa's a Busa. I'll ride with anyone; in fact, I can't count the number of times I have fell in with a group of Harley's and trailed with them until they turned off. Just Love The Ride

Busa's a Busa.  I'll ride with anyone; in fact, I can't count the number of times I have fell in with a group of Harley's and trailed with them until they turned off.  Just Love The Ride
Over the years I've fallen in and ridden with more guys than I can remember, including harleys. Some I got to meet...others went a diff direction. But it was always fun
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
winkold.gif

Back