Anyone else getting the Cold shoulder?...

The one thing I've noticed more is the general public getting more into motorcycles. Of course with this new interest will come the certain crowd that has to have the biggest and baddest. Then, add in the fact that the 08' has just been released, and you end up with alot of new to the hobby riders that don't know squat and only know what they've been told about their bike. Most of which is probly how much better they are than the Gen1 Busa's.  Thinking they're better than the older bikes and that they have the best, makes for some attitude from some people.  

I have not seen any attitude yet, and I don't expect any from the guys here. Mainly cause I'm confident that if your reading this then your a rider and not some clown. It amazes me how many Busa riders I talk to out there that have no clue about these internet forums and couldn't care less about using them. I consider the amount the knowledge and the generousity availble here priceless.

I just wonder why bikers in general give a shid what someone else rides.The only one it matters to is the person that owns and rides the machine of his choice.It doesn't matter if it's a busa,14,cruiser,harley,gold wing,bmw and so on.Why do biker/riders put themselves in so many differant catagories? What does it matter? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
+1000.

--Wag--

Anyone else getting the cold shoulder from Gen1 guys? Just curious. Back when I had my R1, one of my buddy's I would ride with had an '07 Busa. Now that I've gotten my '08 Busa, he doesn't ride with me anyore. Always an excuse, or something comes up. In fact he hasn't even been by to see it. Also, whenever I see a Gen1 on the street or I might park beside one, The owners rarely acknowledge me at all.

Call me crazy, I just thought it was a little wierd.
it is probably you....

why would anyone but you care if it was an 08 or a 01....

Hell, I ride with a few friends that have a CBR929R, a CBR600F4i, a YZF600, a GSXR750, an SV650, and a few other random bikes. I don't care what they ride, and they don't care what I ride. We're all just happy to be riding!

beerchug.gif

I also ride with owners of different kindda bikes and regardless of what everyone rides, what we like is to go find a few killer twisties get some lunch in the road, a good chatter, flirt with the local girls and ride back home, ain't that what it's all about?, I mean, is not a rhetoric question, my k8 is my first bike ever, but I believe that's the spirit!
(And BTW no wheelies or any of that kindda stuff for the Homdai!)

beerchug.gif

Jeezuz H Khrist......why would somebody want to do a search and dig up this old crap? The OP, Select20, sold his 08 busa months ago for an 08 14LE. This boards got so many new posts everday no need to rob any graves
rock.gif
laugh.gif
winkold.gif

Back