Before and After pics

yetifed

Registered
Here are a couple of pics before and after a few modifications.
super.gif

hayaseatforum.JPG

$150.00 This included the shaping of the seat and the recovering. its great i sit more upright now. very comfortable.

customstitchworkz.com

Seat looks nice. (Don't care too much for the huge advertisement sewn into it, though....)

Anyway - not to threadjack - but where'd you get the quick-release pins for the seat?

(omslaw @ Jun. 08 2007,09:40) Seat looks nice. (Don't care too much for the huge advertisement sewn into it, though....)

Anyway - not to threadjack - but where'd you get the quick-release pins for the seat?
+1

Bike looks good...merged all 3 threads you made so we have the pics in one thread
smile.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 08 2007,07:40) Seat looks nice.  (Don't care too much for the huge advertisement sewn into it, though....)

+1

I like those too

the quick pins ...lets say were found or acquired from work. i am an acft mechanic so they are laying around. it definately makes it easy. i have them on my factory ge seat also.

(yetifed @ Jun. 08 2007,10:05) the quick pins ...lets say were found or acquired from work. i am an acft mechanic so they are laying around. it definately makes it easy. i have them on my factory ge seat also.
Lemme know if you happen to 'find' some more!
wink.gif

Back