Can anyone here tell me what "Like an AR15" really means?

Hard to refute someone who was there and saw this.....

It's very easy for any media (mainstream or otherwise) to swing the agenda to match their desired goal-the division of the US as a nation....and they are succeeding.....
What difference being there make when it was live streamed on every channel 24/7 for the duration. The whole nation watched leftists try to get in. You think they would have asked Trump for his autograph had they gotten in?

The stark contrast in media expressions between what we saw during the entire summer and 1/6 is the issue. Neither are acceptable. But when months of violent riots, looting and murder to this day are still ignored by the ones fixated on 1/6 it gets a little old.
Neutral citizens were sick of tired of what? A booming economy. A man who worked almost 20 hours a day for this country? A man who said America first and wanted nothing more than to make this country better? That’s laughable. Trump lost because the entire media industry literally lied day in and day out about him or as we now know agencies like the fbi were ordered to ignore real threats and crimes people like hunter had committed. Zuckerberg recently admitted doing same thing. The people he was exposing as corrupt cockroaches gathered together and launched a nuclear blitz against him. That’s why he lost. Had the American people known the truth sleepy would not have had a chance.

What difference being there make when it was live streamed on every channel 24/7 for the duration. The whole nation watched leftists try to get in. You think they would have asked Trump for his autograph had they gotten in?

The stark contrast in media expressions between what we saw during the entire summer and 1/6 is the issue. Neither are acceptable. But when months of violent riots, looting and murder to this day are still ignored by the ones fixated on 1/6 it gets a little old.
Neutral citizens were sick of tired of what? A booming economy. A man who worked almost 20 hours a day for this country? A man who said America first and wanted nothing more than to make this country better? That’s laughable. Trump lost because the entire media industry literally lied day in and day out about him or as we now know agencies like the fbi were ordered to ignore real threats and crimes people like hunter had committed. Zuckerberg recently admitted doing same thing. The people he was exposing as corrupt cockroaches gathered together and launched a nuclear blitz against him. That’s why he lost. Had the American people known the truth sleepy would not have had a chance.
The neutral people have already spoken....that election is long since passed...it is now history so it doesn't really matter what they were sick and tired of..

All this media attention now won't help his chances....if the republican party has a decent runner, people will vote for that runner first.

I am not a fan of Trump in any way nor am I fan of Biden or of Trudeau....

At this point, you’re getting confused with Olympus has fallen. Just letting you that it was just a movie.

Poor, woe begotten, downtrodden Trump being bullied by the media and him curled up in a ball in a corner asking them to stop all the while providing them with more than enough material to keep them going for many years to come.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if he would have just shut his cake-hole and did his job, he would have been FAR better off....but that was impossible for him as he is a narcist and has to tell everyone how good of a job he is doing and how he is the best and how nobody has done it right up until he got in office...

How exactly did he expect the media and citizens to respond?

Poor, woe begotten, downtrodden Trump being bullied by the media and him curled up in a ball in a corner asking them to stop all the while providing them with more than enough material to keep them going for many years to come.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if he would have just shut his cake-hole and did his job, he would have been FAR better off....but that was impossible for him as he is a narcist and has to tell everyone how good of a job he is doing and how he is the best and how nobody has done it right up until he got in office...

How exactly did he expect the media and citizens to respond?

Every New Yorker city bwoy is the same. We’ve already been on this merry go round. A lot was self inflicted no argument from me. But the majority of it wasn’t. It was just plain hate for him and the success he had. If a democrat had accomplished the things he did they would have bowed before him and kissed his feet.

Last edited:
At this point, you’re getting confused with Olympus has fallen. Just letting you that it was just a movie.

Everything I said is true and accurate. The FBI wasn’t directed to ignore hunters laptop in the last few months before the election?

Zuck didn’t purposefully slant or censor things?

Twitter banned Trump yet to this day the Iranians are still there chanting death to America.
I guess maybe you still think the laptop was planted by the Russians and everything on it is fake? Maybe you also doubt the amount of time Trump put it on a daily basis and are happier with somebody hiding in his basement?
I don’t know? But it sure feels like I’m living in a horror movie now and it’s called ‘murdering USA’

Nobody plays the victim card like a magger. Try using the "they did it too" excuse next time you're in court.....

Every New Yorker city bwoy is the same. We’ve already been on this merry go round. A lot was self inflicted no argument from me. But the majority of it wasn’t. It was just plain hate for him and the success he had. If a democrat had accomplished the things he did they would have bowed before him and kissed his feet.
Well, he wasn't representing New York as the president, he was representing the United States, there is no room for that kind of narrow minded ideology while in that office, he was supposed to be the president for all the people, not just the ones he liked.

The hate people had/have for him is brought on by himself.

I don't personally hate him, I just don't care for him as a person or as a leader.

To me he's like a General who never got out of the Capt phase....

Everything I said is true and accurate. The FBI wasn’t directed to ignore hunters laptop in the last few months before the election?

Zuck didn’t purposefully slant or censor things?

Twitter banned Trump yet to this day the Iranians are still there chanting death to America.
I guess maybe you still think the laptop was planted by the Russians and everything on it is fake? Maybe you also doubt the amount of time Trump put it on a daily basis and are happier with somebody hiding in his basement?
I don’t know? But it sure feels like I’m living in a horror movie now and it’s called ‘murdering USA’

So far I've heard you say:
  1. Trump did nothing wrong
  2. Hillary's Email
  3. Democrats/Biden Bad
  4. Hunter's Laptop
Let me guess you also think that Obama wasn't a US citizen and need his birth certificate for proof.

Bet you also believe this guy or was he an ANTIFA leftist disguised as a MAGAtard.

Well, he wasn't representing New York as the president, he was representing the United States, there is no room for that kind of narrow minded ideology while in that office, he was supposed to be the president for all the people, not just the ones he liked.

The hate people had/have for him is brought on by himself.

I don't personally hate him, I just don't care for him as a person or as a leader.

To me he's like a General who never got out of the Capt phase....
We are pretty aligned here. Trump had constant headwinds manufactured by the left. That's politics. They sign up for this. It's a dirty full contact job.

Considering all the manufactured B/S the left created, he did a phenomenal job. And he brought to light that our trusted organizations of law enforcement has been fully weaponized for political purposes.

But as a person, he was not very presidential. He was not very astute at keeping a clean house. He hired a bunch of crooks. He has had more of his staff under legal peril than any president I can recall. And the more that gets revealed, the scummier his administration will be remembered.

Trump was an arsehole. He wasn't very presidential.

So far I've heard you say:
  1. Trump did nothing wrong
  2. Hillary's Email
  3. Democrats/Biden Bad
  4. Hunter's Laptop
Let me guess you also think that Obama wasn't a US citizen and need his birth certificate for proof.

Bet you also believe this guy or was he an ANTIFA leftist disguised as a MAGAtard.

Please show me where I said he did nothing wrong
I have not mentioned Hillary or her emails but since you did I’ll remind you she had an offsite server that contained over 30,000 emails. Once it was discovered and the DoJ requested them she directed her subordinates to delete all and bleachbit the entire thing. After doing that she also directed her associates to take their blackberries outside and literally smash them with hammers. Thanks for bringing her up so that we could be reminded of how some people get off scott free for things others would be crucified over
The democrats and Biden are bad. I don’t need to say it. We are living it. Without mentioning trump tell us what he’s done good for this country in 2 1/2 years. How’s your life better?
Hunters laptop is a treasure trove of criminal and illegal activity. Has nothing to do with trump either. It’s just plain fact which daily we learn more about. I’m guessing you’re ok with that?
I never doubted Obama’s citizenship nor is it relevant to this discussion. But nice try at deflection.
No idea who the guy in the video is. But usually when people like yourself turn to insults it is an indication of a lack of ability to discuss things on the merits of the topic. Again nice deflection.
Why is it we are still fixated on a man who left office 2.5 years ago?
Where are the 81 million people who voted for Biden and why aren’t they touting his great accomplishments on a daily basis? The only thing we hear from them is the same ole same ole ‘Orange man had’ because that’s ALL they got. When does ‘build back better’ begin and the unity he talked about throughout his campaign?

Last edited:
Please show me where I said he did nothing wrong
I have not mentioned Hillary or her emails but since you did I’ll remind you she had an offsite server that contained over 30,000 emails. Once it was discovered and the DoJ requested them she directed her subordinates to delete all and bleachbit the entire thing. After doing that she also directed her associates to take their blackberries outside and literally smash them with hammers. Thanks for bringing her up so that we could be reminded of how some people get off scott free for things others would be crucified over
The democrats and Biden are bad. I don’t need to say it. We are living it. Without mentioning trump tell us what he’s done good for this country in 2 1/2 years. How’s your life better?
Hunters laptop is a treasure trove of criminal and illegal activity. Has nothing to do with trump either. It’s just plain fact which daily we learn more about. I’m guessing you’re ok with that?
I never doubted Obama’s citizenship nor is it relevant to this discussion. But nice try at deflection.
No idea who the guy in the video is. But usually when people like yourself turn to insults it is an indication of a lack of ability to discuss things on the merits of the topic. Again nice deflection.
Why is it we are still fixated on a man who left office 2.5 years ago?
Where are the 81 million people who voted for Biden and why aren’t they touting his great accomplishments on a daily basis? The only thing we hear from them is the same ole same ole ‘Orange man had’ because that’s ALL they got. When does ‘build back better’ begin and the unity he talked about throughout his campaign?
President Biden's recent speech has begun the healing of this nation and pointing out who are the real threat to this country.

"They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots."

"But together — together, we can choose a different path. We can choose a better path. Forward, to the future. A future of possibility. A future to build and dream and hope."

BIden does stutter from time to time. He has struggled with it his entire life. But usually when people like yourself turn to insults it is an indication of a lack of ability to discuss things on the merits of the topic. Again nice deflection.
Touché
That wasn’t a stutter. It was a bezumagifitachitit.
Instead of posting more of the Biden blame game I’m still waiting for you to tell me what he’s done that’s worth bragging about in the last two and a half years?

1663000872600.gif

Touché
That wasn’t a stutter. It was a bezumagifitachitit.
Instead of posting more of the Biden blame game I’m still waiting for you to tell me what he’s done that’s worth bragging about in the last two and a half years?

View attachment 1655307
There are so many to pick from but notable ones would include passing the infrastructure bill. When he first came into office, he passed the COVID relief bill. Has helped Ukraine in the war. Forgave up to $20k in student loans to millions of borrowers. Quite a few more but I wouldn't want to bore you with his accomplishments.

There are so many to pick from but notable ones would include passing the infrastructure bill. When he first came into office, he passed the COVID relief bill. Has helped Ukraine in the war. Forgave up to $20k in student loans to millions of borrowers. Quite a few more but I wouldn't want to bore you with his accomplishments.

If you consider waving student loans which hasn’t even been done an accomplishment that’s truly disturbing. Your words ‘forgave loans to millions of borrowers’ roflmao. Great way to teach responsibility. What’s his plan for everyone that worked their asses off and paid the debt they took out? Is he going to send my daughter a $20,000 check? It’ll never pass anyway. They are only talking about it to buy votes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive.

Loan: noun
  1. a thing that is borrowed, especially a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest

If you consider waving student loans which hasn’t even been done an accomplishment that’s truly disturbing. Your words ‘forgave loans to millions of borrowers’ roflmao. Great way to teach responsibility. What’s his plan for everyone that worked their asses off and paid the debt they took out? Is he going to send my daughter a $20,000 check? It’ll never pass anyway. They are only talking about it to buy votes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive.

Loan: noun
  1. a thing that is borrowed, especially a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest
Hi. Biden's Speech!!!! I got very united (in a pigs tail I did ) It is funny how 2 people can hear the same words and hear 2 totally different points of view. To me he sounded like ( do not even want to say his name.) The German guy with the funny mustache. As for the loan my daughter fought to pay hers off. Now she has a very good job so the only thing she will get out of this is highter taxes.

Back