Can anyone here tell me what "Like an AR15" really means?

And we aren't likely to hear about if for one second on mainstream media.
Hi. That is correct the thing that we should here is the boy is in jail for like for murder. We do not know what those men were doing. They could have only been trying to sell magazines to make a little money on the side to help with the mess that Trump left this country in or to pay off there collage loans

200.gif

At least they rant about someone who is actually in office.
I can tell you, I'm getting sick and tired about hearing about the other guy....if the republican party was smart, they'd drop him like a hot potato,

if the feds have enough to charge him, then charge him already and get on with it or forget about it......if anyone else had classified material in their home, they'd already be in jail.

if the feds have enough to charge him, then charge him already and get on with it or forget about it......if anyone else had classified material in their home, they'd already be in jail.
That’s because they wouldn’t have the money to legally keep themselves out of jail. His time will come though. I’m sure the feds are building an airtight case before they lock him up!

If trump said he was not running for 2024 elections, DOJ would not have raided his house. beside that secret service is guarding his house 24-7 you're not walking in there and taking papers that are 2 years old that's has no valuable information. The January 6 panel is just another witch hunt just more wasted money and time.

If trump said he was not running for 2024 elections, DOJ would not have raided his house. beside that secret service is guarding his house 24-7 you're not walking in there and taking papers that are 2 years old that's has no valuable information. The January 6 panel is just another witch hunt just more wasted money and time.
LOCK HIM UP!

I can tell you, I'm getting sick and tired about hearing about the other guy....if the republican party was smart, they'd drop him like a hot potato,

Yeah Hillary mishandled 33,000 classified emails. Comey even said so. But when Billyboy met with the AG on her plane, they weren't going to prosecute.

Funny how these things work.

It's interesting how now that Trump got a special magistrate suddenly the DOJ isn't discussing any particulars anymore.

I am still waiting to see how he supposedly got all these documents out if the system that insured they are secured. I mean there has to be certain signatures that track them every step of the way. Everybody seems awfully quiet about the lack of oversight there.

The other problem is Trump is now a spoiler for any other Republican candidates. Even the Republicans are stymied about what to do now.

Sadly he will likely win, simply because of the stellar job Biden has done.

Just to point out their hypocrisy. This is a small sample of all the claims they made when he won. They have the nerve now to say it’s inciting violence to question the election of 2020 yet they did the EXACT same thing in 2016/17 when he won. Hillary actually said more times than you can count the ‘election was stolen from her’. Time after time after time the left cast doubt in 2016.

Yet now they cry foul when republicans do the EXACT same thing.
From before he ever even announced officially he was going to run they began their attack. And to this day seven years later are still doing the same thing. Yet in regards to 2020 from them it’s ‘shut up. The election was fair and square.’
They are evil hypocrites.

Sadly she represents what each party has sucked up to in order to get votes now. I used to be able to identify who you voted for by the way they whine. Now they are all about the same.

In some ways maybe so. But in another huge way no. The left and their leaders outright call for violence, commit it and support it when it happens while conservatives do not. 1/6 was one day, a few hours and NOT an insurrection as they label it. Yet for the entire summer of 2020 they had the nerve to call what we saw ‘a summer of love’ and ‘peaceful protests’. Some folks walked thru the capital and even stayed within the roped off areas except for a few. Meanwhile from the other side they literally burned police stations down causing the officers who were still INSIDE to tell for their lives. Not a single democrat got up and told anyone to stop or condemned what we saw. Yet again they are still harping on 1/6 like the world almost ended.

In some ways maybe so. But in another huge way no. The left and their leaders outright call for violence, commit it and support it when it happens while conservatives do not. 1/6 was one day, a few hours and NOT an insurrection as they label it. Yet for the entire summer of 2020 they had the nerve to call what we saw ‘a summer of love’ and ‘peaceful protests’. Some folks walked thru the capital and even stayed within the roped off areas except for a few. Meanwhile from the other side they literally burned police stations down causing the officers who were still INSIDE to tell for their lives. Not a single democrat got up and told anyone to stop or condemned what we saw. Yet again they are still harping on 1/6 like the world almost ended.
And the Trump supporting white supremacists tried to overthrow was it Michigan or Wisconsin? And we had awfully good people on both sides in Charlottesville.

We are watching a civil war unfold.

And the Trump supporting white supremacists tried to overthrow was it Michigan or Wisconsin? And we had awfully good people on both sides in Charlottesville.

We are watching a civil war unfold.

Ahh I see. Still reciting snippets taken out of context. Trump never once supported white supremacists. Post it if you can, you can’t.
Here’s the full sentence for you so you can ONCE again read his own words.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

And just in case you still want to stick to leftist snippets here you go..

Not to mention in Michigan almost every person charged in the whitmer kidnapping plot was found not guilty because as it turned out it was an FBI plot with their own agents being the provocateurs and facilitators.

But that was a nice try to continue the lies…

Ahh I see. Still reciting snippets taken out of context. Trump never once supported white supremacists. Post it if you can, you can’t.
Here’s the full sentence for you so you can ONCE again read his own words.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

And just in case you still want to stick to leftist snippets here you go..

Not to mention in Michigan almost every person charged in the whitmer kidnapping plot was found not guilty because as it turned out it was an FBI plot with their own agents being the provocateurs and facilitators.

But that was a nice try to continue the lies…
Here are guilty verdicts being handed down.

2 men are found guilty of conspiring to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

As to him claiming he has no knowledge of who shows up at these protest, he isn't that naive. Just as he proclaimed he didn't know they were supporters trying to take over the capital.

He's too smart a man to feign this kind of ignorance. I admit I didn't know who these groups were. But I'm pretty sure he has about a dozen people that know who shows up at these "events", and keeps him in the know.

Just like how they are identifying the people that were at the capital.

Here are guilty verdicts being handed down.

2 men are found guilty of conspiring to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

As to him claiming he has no knowledge of who shows up at these protest, he isn't that naive. Just as he proclaimed he didn't know they were supporters trying to take over the capital.

He's too smart a man to feign this kind of ignorance. I admit I didn't know who these groups were. But I'm pretty sure he has about a dozen people that know who shows up at these "events", and keeps him in the know.

Just like how they are identifying the people that were at the capital.

Then I guess Biden must know all these people because he isn’t that naive right?

Unlike Trump who constantly condemned the violence from all Biden never once got up on stage and condemned anything we saw during summer of 2020. Not a single democrat did. They all ignored it, downplayed it and in some instances actually encouraged it.

Last edited:
Back