Can anyone here tell me what "Like an AR15" really means?

13 men arrested in the Whitmer plot. 11 acquitted. I’m not saying all are 100% innocent. But when you have this level of govt involvement you really have to wonder who was directing the show.

FBI did a great job to infiltrate these domestic terrorist groups.

Oh I know. But if those riots took place today, you’d have a field day blaming Biden.
If the riots took place today it would imply that it would be conservatives out rioting against the current one in office, Biden. And yes I would condemn the ones doing it no matter what side they come from. But nothing even remotely similar was ever done by conservatives. Did the capital get burned to the ground like countless other buildings did during the ‘summer of love’? Only person died on 1/6, an unarmed woman shot by a capital police officer. She was trying to climb thru a window, yes. She shouldn’t have been there, yes. But if you watch the video she is surrounded by cops who are in fact doing nothing. Yet one cop decided she needed to be shot. That to me was arguably wrong.

FBI did a great job to infiltrate these domestic terrorist groups.
More like directed and ran the show. That’s why 11 of them were acquitted. It’s why to this day we still don’t know what their level of involvement was. No different than why the fbi still refuses to explain how many agents were present on 1/6 and what their role was. But we do know who one is. He was captured multiple times yelling ‘we should storm the capital!’ That would be you know….inciting violence. But I guess it’s ok when they do it.

If the riots took place today it would imply that it would be conservatives out rioting against the current one in office, Biden. And yes I would condemn the ones doing it no matter what side they come from. But nothing even remotely similar was ever done by conservatives. Did the capital get burned to the ground like countless other buildings did during the ‘summer of love’? Only person died on 1/6, an unarmed woman shot by a capital police officer. She was trying to climb thru a window, yes. She shouldn’t have been there, yes. But if you watch the video she is surrounded by cops who are in fact doing nothing. Yet one cop decided she needed to be shot. That to me was arguably wrong.
She got what she deserve. The officer did his job in protecting the lives of government officials that the terrorists were trying to reach. If only she had complied to police orders.

Here's a question from a nobody like me...riots happen and have happened in the US for years and years for many different reasons.....riots by the very name are violent. Most of which are started as a protest to something and then are infiltrated by "professional rioters" who are bent on creating mayhem and may not even be aligned politically with the rioters...

When (other than Jan 6th, the war of Independence and the civil war) has there ever been an attack on the White House? An attack such as this is significant...this isn't another civil rights protest turned into a riot, this was the attempted disruption of the very fabric of which the US is founded.

Here's a question from a nobody like me...riots happen and have happened in the US for years and years for many different reasons.....riots by the very name are violent. Most of which are started as a protest to something and then are infiltrated by "professional rioters" who are bent on creating mayhem and may not even be aligned politically with the rioters...

When (other than Jan 6th, the war of Independence and the civil war) has there ever been an attack on the White House? An attack such as this is significant...this isn't another civil rights protest turned into a riot, this was the attempted disruption of the very fabric of which the US is founded.
It’s easier to be divisive (blaming a rival political party) than to believe there is a “professional rioter” in the crowd. I read a few articles about some groups of people instigating the riots so that they could use that as an excuse to rob local businesses.

I work in downtown DC and witnessed an incident in which a group of people broke into a high end glasses store. They took everything they could and left. All while there was a group of peaceful protestors a few blocks down.

AF87BCA7-B5E3-47C9-A27D-EFC699306663.jpeg

EEA3E84E-D47E-4D89-B637-79AD5E2AE119.jpeg

6354AA29-D119-4A9F-8378-FAE348A0E49B.jpeg

It’s easier to be divisive (blaming a rival political party) than to believe there is a “professional rioter” in the crowd. I read a few articles about some groups of people instigating the riots so that they could use that as an excuse to rob local businesses.

I work in downtown DC and witnessed an incident in which a group of people broke into a high end glasses store. They took everything they could and left. All while there was a group of peaceful protestors a few blocks down.
People on this forum have said similar things about other riots in their cities...there seemed to be groups operating independently of the original protesters...these groups were looting and burning whereas the original protesters were caught in the middle-they wanted their point to be made but didn't want to be caught up in the violence...

What about all the riots which occurred while republicans were in power? In the past riots were never usually a politically driven cause but an emotional one.

Lots of conspiracy theorists are absolutely loving this period of time in history...they can spread almost anything they desire and know many, many people will follow their agenda without question.

The storming of the capital didn't all look like that, ask the young police officer with his head stuck in the door as they striped his gear off him and kept smashing his head...or the use of a broken flag pole on other police officers.....

Or the "peaceful" gang that smashed their way into the capital through broken windows....of course this is all on video so isn't real is it?

What about the sitting out-going president telling these people that at least they tried and he loves them for it? That's not right in any stretch of the imagination in my books.

Have you seen riots from any other country? The riots in the US are pretty mild in comparison. Hell, we had some nasty ones here in Canada over hockey games....

The White House was attacked daily for two straight weeks. These peaceful protestors almost breached the gates. Potus had to be evacuated to the bunker for his own safety. The mayor of DC refused to quell it. It was only after federal officers were brought in things dissipated.

Here’s a question for you. When have conservatives ever done the same?

Then I guess Biden must know all these people because he isn’t that naive right?

Unlike Trump who constantly condemned the violence from all Biden never once got up on stage and condemned anything we saw during summer of 2020. Not a single democrat did. They all ignored it, downplayed it and in some instances actually encouraged it.
We can agree that Biden didn't condemn anything. Biden is just stupid.

Trump should not have needed to be pressured by the media to condemn anything. He could have gotten out in front of these events before the media had the chance to corner him.

We can agree that Biden didn't condemn anything. Biden is just stupid.

Trump should not have needed to be pressured by the media to condemn anything. He could have gotten out in front of these events before the media had the chance to corner him.
He did. We just didn’t hear it or see it because we both know why.

The storming of the capital didn't all look like that, ask the young police officer with his head stuck in the door as they striped his gear off him and kept smashing his head...or the use of a broken flag pole on other police officers.....

Or the "peaceful" gang that smashed their way into the capital through broken windows....of course this is all on video so isn't real is it?

What about the sitting out-going president telling these people that at least they tried and he loves them for it? That's not right in any stretch of the imagination in my books.

Have you seen riots from any other country? The riots in the US are pretty mild in comparison. Hell, we had some nasty ones here in Canada over hockey games....
And the use of bear spray.

The White House was attacked daily for two straight weeks. These peaceful protestors almost breached the gates. Potus had to be evacuated to the bunker for his own safety. The mayor of DC refused to quell it. It was only after federal officers were brought in things dissipated.

I take it you’ve never been close to the White House recently. There’s the main fence about 9 feet tall and that night of protests, Lafayette park was closed off with temporary fencing. They had secret service, US Park Police and the national guard I believe. They never “almost” breached the gates.

Edit: also will add that H St NW, (this is the road in front of Lafayette park) was surrounded by DC police.

Last edited:

It's a very good thing most country's citizens follow a neutral political alignment with slight left or right leanings...

If the US was an extreme right or left country, it would not be able to be lived in....

That's why Trump got ousted, the neutral citizens were sick and tired of him....sadly Biden was the only alternative....

Trump sure never worried too much when his "gang" was breaching the Capital by force that night.....

...and there must be something seriously wrong with Pence as he didn't bat an eye and aligned himself right back with Trump.......I know if I were him I sure wouldn't have.

I take it you’ve never been close to the White House recently. There’s the main fence about 9 feet tall and that night of protests, Lafayette park was closed off with temporary fencing. They had secret service, US Park Police and the national guard I believe. They never “almost” breached the gates.

Edit: also will add that H St NW, (this is the road in front of Lafayette park) was surrounded by DC police.
Hard to refute someone who was there and saw this.....

It's very easy for any media (mainstream or otherwise) to swing the agenda to match their desired goal-the division of the US as a nation....and they are succeeding.....

It wasn’t one night. It was almost two weeks. In order for the natl guard to have been there the dc mayor would have had to have requested them which she did not and refused to do because she was a trump hater. They got past the temporary fence that was put up after the first week because the mayor refused to direct dc police to stop them. They were upon the permanent fence and it was only some park police between them and the WH when the secret service went to aid them. They did almost break thru and the concern over it was so great the secret service felt it necessary to move the potus to the emergency bunker. But yeah let’s keep focusing on 1/6 two and a half years later why don’t we? How much effort has been put into hunting those people down? How many were arrested and locked up for almost two years before having their day in court. Let me answer for you, ZERO.

Back