Can anyone here tell me what "Like an AR15" really means?

More than one person can be programmed into it.

Very lame defense. Don't bother trying again.
So youre still willing to stake your life or others on an electronic device working when seconds count? What’s lame is the idea of ‘smart guns’ because they would never be as reliable as one not equipped with it.
See how well it works when hot, cold, covered in sweat, dirt…etc etc etc.

Not saying it should never be made or created as im sure some will want an Apple .45. Just not me. Don’t legislate it. Wanna make it some super high tech option sure im sure others will flock to it. Then within weeks and their Tesla 9mm doesn’t work and somebody dies because of it watch the lawsuits fly…

Still a hard pass for me.

If you honestly believe that than tell me where and when after how many MORE gun laws will the democrats stop? None of them can or will answer that because after they pass the next gun law guess what more gun crime will happen and then what? They will seek to pass more which in and of itself is a clear admission that the laws already on the books havent worked and do not work.
Their end goal is complete disarmament of the civilian populace. If you don’t believe that than ask yourself why so many on the left now openly speak about abolishing the 2A and our RKTBA?

Haven’t heard of anyone openly trying to abolish the second amendment and WTH does RKTBA mean? You speak of some kind of “end goal” the left has as though the leftists are somehow unamerican.

Haven’t heard of anyone openly trying to abolish the second amendment and WTH does RKTBA mean? You speak of some kind of “end goal” the left has as though the leftists are somehow unamerican.

Just one article that was the first in the search. They’ve been talking about it and dreaming about it for years. This coming from their own ‘ministry of truth’ cnn.

They are the party of riots, looting and burning while telling you its ‘peaceful protests’. They encouraged it and ignored it. Democrat philosophy right now is as anti American as it can be. If they could they would erase the 2A in an instant. Fooling yourself if you think ‘I support the 2A but….’ coming out of their mouths means any different. You think Nadler believes you should be armed? Rofl….

Right
To
Keep
‘And’
Bear
Arms

Sorry, didn’t have my glasses on at the time.

Just go ask any rabid leftist ‘where are you planning to stop?’ They cant answer it because deep down they do not believe people should be able to own guns. ‘Lets pass one more law. Yeah that’ll work.’ And when it doesn’t guess what? ‘Lets pass some more.’ Their end goal is disarmament of civilians in this country. No doubt about it.
They want people to think and believe ‘we’re from the govt and here to help.’

So youre still willing to stake your life or others on an electronic device working when seconds count? What’s lame is the idea of ‘smart guns’ because they would never be as reliable as one not equipped with it.
See how well it works when hot, cold, covered in sweat, dirt…etc etc etc.

Not saying it should never be made or created as im sure some will want an Apple .45. Just not me. Don’t legislate it. Wanna make it some super high tech option sure im sure others will flock to it. Then within weeks and their Tesla 9mm doesn’t work and somebody dies because of it watch the lawsuits fly…

Still a hard pass for me.
I'm certainly willing to stake the lives on school children for it. I'm certainly willing to help decrease the instance of homeowners getting killed by their own stolen weapons being used.

I'm not worried a cyht about you and your ability to protect yourself.

I'm certainly willing to stake the lives on school children for it. I'm certainly willing to help decrease the instance of homeowners getting killed by their own stolen weapons being used.

I'm not worried a cyht about you and your ability to protect yourself.

Feeling is mutual. Pass the kool aid.
As if evil minds wont hack that system the day it comes out….
Probably think a sign out front that says ‘gun free zone’ works too dontcha?
Bless your heart…
ROFLMAO….

Feeling is mutual. Pass the kool aid.
As if evil minds wont hack that system the day it comes out….
Probably think a sign out front that says ‘gun free zone’ works too dontcha?
Bless your heart…
ROFLMAO….
You're late to the party. We all know that anyone who has the slightest notion of gun control is called a leftist by the rabid idiots that have to have 57 assault weapons and 15,000 rounds of ammunition.

That's too bad. Because I hate the left. But when I have people like you representing a no holes barred, everybody gets whatever gun they want, it's pretty disgusting to vote on the same team.

There are at least 3 of us in this thread, who have written a blank check that could be payable with our lives that have picked up a weapon to defend people like you.

I remember you talking about all the dead bodies stacked up in your home country. Begging us to pay attention. And do something to help.. Like that makes you qualified to understand that stacking up kids bodies in America is just somehow better than the places you left. Take your love for weapons back to your country and take up arms and fight to take it back.

For me, I'd like to find a way to make all guns safer. Will it be a perfect solution? No. Will it save one of your kids that innocently go to school to just be a kid? I hope so.

You find no compromise in gun control. As a result, the left will try to take them all away. Because people like you give them little leeway in attempting to make one of the most respected countries in the world, less violent.

We have NO excuses to not be better.

You're late to the party. We all know that anyone who has the slightest notion of gun control is called a leftist by the rabid idiots that have to have 57 assault weapons and 15,000 rounds of ammunition.

That's too bad. Because I hate the left. But when I have people like you representing a no holes barred, everybody gets whatever gun they want, it's pretty disgusting to vote on the same team.

There are at least 3 of us in this thread, who have written a blank check that could be payable with our lives that have picked up a weapon to defend people like you.

I remember you talking about all the dead bodies stacked up in your home country. Begging us to pay attention. And do something to help.. Like that makes you qualified to understand that stacking up kids bodies in America is just somehow better than the places you left. Take your love for weapons back to your country and take up arms and fight to take it back.

For me, I'd like to find a way to make all guns safer. Will it be a perfect solution? No. Will it save one of your kids that innocently go to school to just be a kid? I hope so.

You find no compromise in gun control. As a result, the left will try to take them all away. Because people like you give them little leeway in attempting to make one of the most respected countries in the world, less violent.

We have NO excuses to not be better.

What’s an ‘assault weapon’?
How do you make a gun safer? That’s hilarious.
Your service while thanked is irrelevant to the topic.
Keep blaming the tool instead of the fool and hiding behind your GFZ signs thinking another law will do something. Didn’t help the kids in Uvalde did it? Please cite an article where a criminal saw a GFZ sign, stopped and turned around. You cant.
Meanwhile the 40 million AR type rifles in this country didn’t kill anyone today. And that includes the 57 I own…:cool:
Two words for you, in fact its a name, Eli Dickens. In Uvalde 371 cops including over two dozen standing in the hall waited and did NOTHING while they listened to kids get slaughtered for over an hour. We’ve seen the video. They did nothing.
Meanwhile a 22yr old in Indiana acted in less than 15 seconds and stopped what would have been far worse. Thats how you address crazy people. No law will ever prevent it.
Ps….THIS is my country. Born and raised here.
And no im not compromising with the left as they cannot and will not ever stop until all guns are gone which will never happen. Nothing we have compromised with them on in the past has stopped their continued desires to pass more gun laws restricting the rights of free citizens, nothing.
Youre right. We can do better by locking up violent criminals not no bail turn around in less than a day for them as they do in liberal states and cities that by the way guess what….have the highest rates of crime. ‘Attempting to make this country less violent’ hahahahahaha omg. Go tell that to the mayor of Chicago, NYC, San Francisco and the like. They make no effort to address their own cesspools yet want to point their fingers at honest folks. Sorry ain’t buying it or the load of crap they are selling. While attempting to restrict the rights of those who obey the law they rotate the ones who don’t right back onto the streets. When the left gets tough on crime in their own states come see me.
‘Shall not be infringed’ means exactly what its supposed to.

You say blame the fool instead of the tool and in the same breath you say everyone should be able to own any type of weapon they want. You also say the blue states have the highest gun related crimes but I see Florida and Texas ranking third and fourth. Not exactly blue states are they? So, you own 57 AR type weapons eh? You probably have dozens of loaded mags sitting around too? Is this you?

46F3334A-249C-4B0D-83D3-1B3A540FC759.jpeg

The parts of Florida and Texas where that crime you mention happens are solid blue. Cut that cancer out and no different than NYC removed from the rest of the state the crime rates fall off the chart.
I have a shingle roof. Not me.

Does that picture scare you?
Need a safe space or puppy to hug so you feel better?

You say blame the fool instead of the tool and in the same breath you say everyone should be able to own any type of weapon they want. You also say the blue states have the highest gun related crimes but I see Florida and Texas ranking third and fourth. Not exactly blue states are they? So, you own 57 AR type weapons eh? You probably have dozens of loaded mags sitting around too? Is this you?

View attachment 1653949
Simply a ridiculous picture.....there is just no fathoming anyone needing to own these many weapons.

Hopefully they all get locked up and out of the hands of the children in the picture.

Simply a ridiculous picture.....there is just no fathoming anyone needing to own these many weapons.

Hopefully they all get locked up and out of the hands of the children in the picture.

With all due respect its called a ‘Bill of Rights’ for a reason.
Nobody needs to own a motorcycle that’ll do almost 200 on streets either
But here we are enjoying something called freedom.
What is the difference between 1,11 or 111? If someone is well mannered, kind and courteous towards other and obeys the law than the amount of guns or ammo they own is irrelevant.
I do hope they get locked up from kids who are too young to know they are dangerous tools. People think my pov is callous toward the loss of life or children. Its not. Couldn’t be further from the truth.
The guns have been here forever and God willing they always will be. The Winchester model 307 was a semi automatic magazine fed rifle made over 100yrs ago. The school I went to in Tn we all had rifles in our trucks or cars. School had an ROTC program and rifles stored on campus.
Ask yourself what has changed in the last forty or so years? It certainly isn’t the guns. They were easier to obtain decades ago than they are now.
So what specifically has changed to bring about the continuous violence we see on a daily basis?

And allow me to share a personal story. Maybe I can get thru it without picking a scab that still hasnt healed.
His name was Jovanni…Sierra. We called him ‘Jio’.

My neighbors grandson. The case made national news..
EF6A6C39-7894-49C0-80C2-112F1302F11C.jpeg

My son is in this pic. It was Jio’s birthday next day. This was a pizza party we had prior the day before. They planned a sleepover afterward. Only reason my son didn’t go was because we had a baseball tourney the next day. I knew that boy from birth. He was one of my sons best friends. He played soccer. The day before the pic above was taken he was in my home. The two of them decided to go toss the ball. Jio not being a ball player missed a catch, ball hit him square in the forehead. Few mins later we were laughing our asses off because you could literally see the stitching from the ball on his forehead.
Fast forward to pizza party and sleepover. The ***** shown also went to the sleepover. He had bought a butcher knife hours earlier and decided he was going to kill Jio that night because he thought he had made fun of his new conversion to Islam which this spoiled ass white kid could not be further from. Anyone who knew Jio knew he was the kindest soul and would never make fun of anyone. The turd had watched Isis videos on YouTube and was mentally deranged. Two years prior he made an online threat to a school. The fbi visited and interviewed him. yet once again did nothing no different than in Parkland of which I also am close to parents of victims of. Middle of the night that pos attacked Jio, stabbed him over forty times and tried to decapitate him. He also attacked another kid and the mother who was in the home.
We had planned a surprise bday party for jio to be had here in my home as the pizza party was the day before. His mom let him go to the sleepover so we could set up without him seeing. His cake was in my fridge. We got the call that day, the day of his bday that he had been killed. The cake sat in my fridge for a week as I just couldn’t bring myself to throw it out.
At the funeral they did their best to make him look good so it could be an open casket. You could still see the print on his forehead from the baseball my son threw that hit him two days prior. I have been closer to monsters like him and the kind who kill kids than most.
My point is that in this case and in Parkland had they acted on alllll the red flags raised over the lengthy time law enforcement was involved and knew about these people neither event would have happened. Gun or knife doesn’t matter, evil is evil and blaming the tool used is just foolish.
Lets talk about addressing the real issues. Lets talk about doing the hard work it would take to really prevent these events. And not just take the easy way out by stroking a pen and banning inanimate objects. That I’m willing to listen to.

I and my son visit Jio’s grave every once in a while. The event was years ago but its still most difficult. The loss of her son literally drove his mom crazy. She’s been in therapy ever since which I can understand. I have no idea how I’d deal with loss like that.
But in the overwhelming majority of these types of events there are signs ignored and not acted upon. We never hear about what drugs these people were on either. Antidepressants and the like most were on. Lets talk about the things going on prior in their lives and the missed opportunities to have acted and what can be done to prevent it. That im willing to listen to.
But what I am not willing to hear or accept is the blame on me for owning certain things because others might or do misuse them.
Its not the guns. Its the people. There are literally tens of millions of responsible gun owners in this country. Blaming them or restricting them from owning what they want is not an answer I’m willing to hear.

What is the difference between 1,11 or 111? If someone is well mannered, kind and courteous towards other and obeys the law than the amount of guns or ammo they own is irrelevant.
I do hope they get locked up from kids who are too young to know they are dangerous tools. People think my pov is callous toward the loss of life or children. Its not. Couldn’t be further from the truth.
The guns have been here forever and God willing they always will be. The Winchester model 307 was a semi automatic magazine fed rifle made over 100yrs ago. The school I went to in Tn we all had rifles in our trucks or cars. School had an ROTC program and rifles stored on campus.
Ask yourself what has changed in the last forty or so years? It certainly isn’t the guns. They were easier to obtain decades ago than they are now.
So what specifically has changed to bring about the continuous violence we see on a daily basis?

And allow me to share a personal story. Maybe I can get thru it without picking a scab that still hasnt healed.

View attachment 1653952

My son is in this pic. It was Jio’s birthday next day. This was a pizza party we had prior the day before. They planned a sleepover afterward. Only reason my son didn’t go was because we had a baseball tourney the next day. I knew that boy from birth. He was one of my sons best friends. He played soccer. The day before the pic above was taken he was in my home. The two of them decided to go toss the ball. Jio not being a ball player missed a catch, ball hit him square in the forehead. Few mins later we were laughing our asses off because you could literally see the stitching from the ball on his forehead.
Fast forward to pizza party and sleepover. The ***** shown also went to the sleepover. He had bought a butcher knife hours earlier and decided he was going to kill Jio that night because he thought he had made fun of his new conversion to Islam which this spoiled ass white kid could not be further from. Anyone who knew Jio knew he was the kindest soul and would never make fun of anyone. The turd had watched Isis videos on YouTube and was mentally deranged. Two years prior he made an online threat to a school. The fbi visited and interviewed him. yet once again did nothing no different than in Parkland of which I also am close to parents of victims of. Middle of the night that pos attacked Jio, stabbed him over forty times and tried to decapitate him. He also attacked another kid and the mother who was in the home.
We had planned a surprise bday party for jio to be had here in my home as the pizza party was the day before. His mom let him go to the sleepover so we could set up without him seeing. His cake was in my fridge. We got the call that day, the day of his bday that he had been killed. The cake sat in my fridge for a week as I just couldn’t bring myself to throw it out.
At the funeral they did their best to make him look good so it could be an open casket. You could still see the print on his forehead from the baseball my son threw that hit him two days prior. I have been closer to monsters like him and the kind who kill kids than most.
My point is that in this case and in Parkland had they acted on alllll the red flags raised over the lengthy time law enforcement was involved and knew about these people neither event would have happened. Gun or knife doesn’t matter, evil is evil and blaming the tool used is just foolish.
Lets talk about addressing the real issues. Lets talk about doing the hard work it would take to really prevent these events. And not just take the easy way out by stroking a pen and banning inanimate objects. That I’m willing to listen to.

I and my son visit Jio’s grave every once in a while. The event was years ago but its still most difficult. The loss of her son literally drove his mom crazy. She’s been in therapy ever since which I can understand. I have no idea how I’d deal with loss like that.
But in the overwhelming majority of these types of events there are signs ignored and not acted upon. We never hear about what drugs these people were on either. Antidepressants and the like most were on. Lets talk about the things going on prior in their lives and the missed opportunities to have acted and what can be done to prevent it. That im willing to listen to.
But what I am not willing to hear or accept is the blame on me for owning certain things because others might or do misuse them.
Its not the guns. Its the people. There are literally tens of millions of responsible gun owners in this country. Blaming them or restricting them from owning what they want is not an answer I’m willing to hear.
Gosh speaking of whining. What a real horrible unrelated story. Sorry for your kid. Now let's compare that to the number of children killed by AR style weapons in the same year this happened. Lots more effed up kids that survived and witnessed those. Way more parents with a changed forever family.

Speaking of other unrelated stories. I'd like to hear more about the dead bodies stacked up that you've walked through.

Just where was this and how did you come to be there?

For those of us that did take up a weapon to protect your rights to own 55 of them, we know full well what the AR platform was built for. Just how many do you think you need to dispatch other human beings? Because we only needed one. And they worked pretty damn well for their designed purpose. And these untrained civilians are making it look awfully easy to take out large numbers of unarmed confined humans. So what's your deficiency, that you need to own several of these weapons?

We didn't qualify our time in service to separate the deficient humans rights from the non deficient ones. Deficient humans have rights too. We figured the citizens would be represented by leaders that would sort out how to deal with deficient humans. I for one have learned, that's was a bad assumption on my part.

Thank God I never had to do any of BumbleBees or Michaels time in the weeds. I got off easy. And I've had to put a few thousand rounds down range.

I'm all for doing a better job than is being done to prevent gun deaths using the current laws. Maybe the left have a good idea. Tax the chyt out of guns when sold. ON EVERY sale. And use those funds to put more actual effective people to do a better job at using existing laws to stop some of the madness that we don't seem to have a clue how to stop happen.

Story is related because no different than parkland or Uvalde it could have and should have been prevented. The Uvalde shooter carried a dead cat around in a bag for several days. Friends made multiple statements prior to this effect and also spoke of other weird crap he was doing. Parkland shooter mutilated animals for pleasure. Law enforcement knew about both and did nothing. Turd who murdered my sons best friend also had almost three years of interaction with local police and the FBI. Numerous reasons to put all of them in institutions. Yet nothing was done in any of them.
There you go with that word again ‘need’. I don’t have to explain anything to you or anyone else why I want more than one. And since I own more than one I have a deficiency. Yeah nice subtle insult from one who has no real logical argument. Usually a sign of desperation.
How many forks you got in your house? Bet its more than one yet how many do you need? Both guns and forks are inanimate objects.
Wish to talk about how many kids were killed with ARs?
11 teens a day are killed from texting and driving or being distracted while driving. Annual numbers of deaths by AR or for that matter rifles of all types is lower.
What does the way they die have to do with it? They’re still dead? Families still grieve. Just as many if not more kids affected and will have to live with it. Are you seeking to ban the vehicles they were driving? Wish to ban the cell phones they were using? Of course not.
I said ‘57’ sarcastically to you because it was a number you used. But the amount of guns I own is once again irrelevant. Actually own NFA sbrs, MGs and other stuff. I don’t have to justify my desires to you or anyone else. Last time I checked its still a free country.
Why do you need a Busa when a scooter will still get you there? More people die from motorcycle accidents than from ARs. We should ban bikes, especially when one is an enumerated right and the other is a privilege.
Your logic doesn’t work or make sense because you and others seem to think you can dictate what other people do or own. Not the definition or principles of what this country was founded on.
Where did I live and what did I see? I lived in a country embroiled in civil war for three years plus over 40yrs ago. More gangs and factions fighting than anyone could count. People shot, people blown up, people laying in the street till they were rotten puddles. Father got transferred there. Fine for first two years and then all hell broker loose. But again like your service related to this topic its irrelavent.

Enjoy thinking ‘just one more law’ will do anything to deter people who break them on a daily basis. Put up a sign that says ‘no crimes allowed here’ as well and see how that works out for all.
Like I said when democrats get tough on crime and criminals instead of honest people get back to me. You do you I’ll do me. I’ve repeated myself enough and am done with this circle jerk thread.

Gosh speaking of whining. What a real horrible unrelated story. Sorry for your kid. Now let's compare that to the number of children killed by AR style weapons in the same year this happened. Lots more effed up kids that survived and witnessed those. Way more parents with a changed forever family.

Speaking of other unrelated stories. I'd like to hear more about the dead bodies stacked up that you've walked through.

Just where was this and how did you come to be there?

For those of us that did take up a weapon to protect your rights to own 55 of them, we know full well what the AR platform was built for. Just how many do you think you need to dispatch other human beings? Because we only needed one. And they worked pretty damn well for their designed purpose. And these untrained civilians are making it look awfully easy to take out large numbers of unarmed confined humans. So what's your deficiency, that you need to own several of these weapons?

We didn't qualify our time in service to separate the deficient humans rights from the non deficient ones. Deficient humans have rights too. We figured the citizens would be represented by leaders that would sort out how to deal with deficient humans. I for one have learned, that's was a bad assumption on my part.

Thank God I never had to do any of BumbleBees or Michaels time in the weeds. I got off easy. And I've had to put a few thousand rounds down range.

I'm all for doing a better job than is being done to prevent gun deaths using the current laws. Maybe the left have a good idea. Tax the chyt out of guns when sold. ON EVERY sale. And use those funds to put more actual effective people to do a better job at using existing laws to stop some of the madness that we don't seem to have a clue how to stop happen.
Don't forget @WuzzaCBXRider who served in 'Nam

In all these young people who use firearms to go kill, where are the parents? Why are they not detecting that their kid is having issues?

Young people in their teens generally have some sort of issue and they used to rebel all the time but didn't use some sort of semi-automatic assault style rifle to go kill the masses...is it video games de-sensitizing them, is it the lack of parental guidance and support, is it an over-exposure to social media, is it the new tailor-made drugs that seem to be everywhere?

When there are as many firearms as depicted in that one house hold, it sure gives a lot of choices to a would-be mass shooter as there is no way the parents are able to keep track of all those weapons.

I've had firearms in the house while my boys were growing up and they didn't have access to them unless I permitted it. Even then I spent a lot of time dry training them on weapon safety long before the first round when down the range by their hand.

I'm afraid it's too late for the US to really do anything regarding guns...the government could shut off all sales of firearms tomorrow and there are still enough in civilian hands to satisfy the market. It's like putting a Band-aid over a femoral artery bleed...

View attachment 1653952

Sad to hear of such a thing happening and within your circle....mental health issues are nothing to play with and because teenagers are so erratic to start with, it's often hard to detect.

I personally think one of the major issues of today is the lack of ability to detach from everyone else as social media has become part of people's lives and a complete stranger thousands of miles can have a huge (sometimes negative) impact on another person......and if that person happens to be a vulnerable teenager than the issue triples.

I get the gun thing, I know of people who have many bikes or vehicles and we know we can only ride or drive one at a time, but these people enjoy ownership...I get that..

To put it in perspective from my point of view, would these people have the keys to their GTS Viper or Hayabusa available at all times to their teenaged son? This son who could be egged on by his peers to take one of the vehicles out? We've all seen "Ferris Bueller's Day off" that's what could happen, the scene where the son is kicking the car because he was upset at his father....substitute car with gun...

Having a lethal weapon platform in the home means responsibility of them, locking them up and keeping them from perhaps a troubled teen-one that is hard to detect just as your story depicts...take butcher knife away and add AR15 with multiple box mags and see how many more get killed...

My story for you, I have a friend who is a weapon collector so has all the special permits required, his weapons are all basically in a vault in his basement (actually it IS his basement), he has an alarm system, bars on the windows, a key pad system to get into the basement and his ammo and weapons are locked in separate areas...he even has a panic button in the home in case of a home invasion where the bad guys want to get into his weapon vault. He recently got rid of them mostly to a museum as he was sick and tired of carrying around the responsibility of care-taking for these weapons....he loved them but was losing sleep worrying about them and worried they could end up in the wrong hands. That to me is a responsible gun owner. The good news is he retired and now works in the museum as a curator.

…….. be careful, had a waitress spill coffee near a Karen yesterday. She started yelling that she was assaulted

Next will be the ban on assault coffee
I get where you are coming from....there have been many cases where vehicles have been used as weapons by running down families of visible minorities...to say we would ban all vehicles is not realistic...

Banning weapons isn't the answer...I'm not sure what the answer is...maybe stricter gun regulations on violence or stricter storage laws??? Not sure, it's a tough subject to broach-but it needs to be broached.

If the government represents the people and the majority of the people say they need to do something, what do they do? Do they tell them to shut up or do they act?

Back