Chris Green... 15 minutes...

Look, the police had superior numbers, non-lethal weapons and restraints at their disposal....

Instead, while handcuffed and in a submission hold, he died at the hands of the police.....instead of them doing their jobs, they let a man die in their custody....bottom line......it don't matter what he did to get into custody nor how they got him there......

We took prisoners in battle.....the desire to take them out is very strong in this situation but we fought that desire and did our jobs as professionals do......

What Chauvin and his gang faced paled in comparison yet they were unable to remain professional....
You are being very nice and soft on Zerks. Police didn't just let Floyd die in their custody, they killed him. But I sure don't expect fascist zerks to understand that. And I'm glad that he isn't a cop too. First speeding ticket, fine and jail time. Second offense, execution.

You say lock him up? How about the WEF members and their liaisons with politicians around the world?
You can't deny research into the history Klaus Schwab and the people he works with.
I have no idea who those guys are and have no desire to go down any of your conspiracy theory rabbit holes. I was talking about your cult leader trump and George Floyd. Please try to keep up.

Shiba Inu Space GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I have no idea who those guys are and have no desire to go down any of your conspiracy theory rabbit holes. I was talking about your cult leader trump and George Floyd. Please try to keep up.
Stay ignorant to the plans being laid out by the oligarchy for as long as you like. It's not conspiracy when the people doing the planning brag about what they are doing and have planned for humanity. When they meet in Davos once a year they have about 30,000 military men employed for protection.... do you think they might be a little bit paranoid about what others think about their plans?

You are being very nice and soft on Zerks. Police didn't just let Floyd die in their custody, they killed him. But I sure don't expect fascist zerks to understand that. And I'm glad that he isn't a cop too. First speeding ticket, fine and jail time. Second offense, execution.
Calling him a fascist, over and over, just makes you sound like a school boy. It's a particularly weak form of argument used by people who can't come up with anything better. I could refer to you as a weak old man too scared to speak out about the destruction of your nation, refer to you as say a "Cuck", over and over. But I don't, because I'm not a schoolboy anymore.

Calling him a fascist, over and over, just makes you sound like a school boy. It's a particularly weak form of argument used by people who can't come up with anything better. I could refer to you as a weak old man too scared to speak out about the destruction of your nation, refer to you as say a "Cuck", over and over. But I don't, because I'm not a schoolboy anymore.
A fascist is a fascist. A racist is a racist. I don't need to make up new names for these things. Black is black and white is white. You trump cult members may feel a need to keep reinventing yourselves, but I don't.

What ever happened to "compassionate conservatives" or "family values"? They were just buzz phrases and people could see that they didn't mean anything to the people that made them up. Now even the term "conservatives" seems to be losing favor because it appears to be a tax cuts for billionaires thing, not something that does anything the rest of us.

So when you see me use the term "fascists", it's because I'm referring to fascists. And it is starting to look like you are one of them, too. You know that mental illness is treatable, don't you?

WEF is a known organization world wide. WEF was organized in 1971 when the dollar was taken off the gold standard by Nixon.

Is the last statement a rabbit hole too?

That one is either a 69 or 70 model. I bought a brand new 71 for $1350 OTD in June of 1971. The 2 biggest changes was the side cover design and the single cable to the linkage mechanism that operated the carburetors in unison.
Man you're old. I was 14 in 1971; sure as heck wasn't buying brand new motorcycles quite yet. In '79 I think I paid $2700 for my GS.

Back