Do you think of selling your bike in the off season?

Well. It's been 2 months since I let her go. Sad to see her go down the street in a strangers trailer, but I think it was time. Sure is tough without a bike now. Thank you all for the memories, but she was the first and likely the last 'busa I'll own. Take care. :(
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

You can still hang out. I've got almost as much in mods on mine as I paid for it. I'll never get out of it, what I have in it. Hopefully I'll never have the want or need to.

nope! there are plenty of people around me that have off-seasons but i choose not to quit riding :beerchug:

Nope! Never! but what about a vmax? Thought about adding one of those to the stable...Good luck with your decision...

i can relate, i sold my 07 last year, bought it back this year and just sold it again, and with my 2010, i have a buyer that is orrfering 14k for it this morning, had it for 5 months some aftermarket stuff and 14k sounds tempting since i don't ride it ... but I do like to stare at it when I'm in the garage goofing around...

If you are serious about getting rid of the 'Busa, I would look at the new Kawi sport touring bike that they came out with.

Back