Gen 3 exhaust options

It's a good exhaust, no different than any other performance exhaust. You do get 2 O2 sensor bungs. The muffler that's on there, it works good on the silver and the white, it just kind of stands out on the black. JMHO !.

Agreed! its a full system, fits beautifully, not a hard install, AND the 2 bungs make the diff.

Yosh has been making championship winning systems for years.

Akro too expensive for the tiny gains over the yosh, brocks system, even tho I swear by his extreme tunes, has the single bung, and a cross wire harness to make it work, and its a gen 2 system worked..

As it turned out, because I did the install, I learned about the fairing removal order, a good thing..lol.. not bad, either!

But, the system itself fit beautifully, it was set up on a gen3, no question.

Only tip I could give on hangin the system urself, is that lot of the directions are harder than need be, I took the lower oil cooler and radiator brackets off, swung them forward, took off the oil cooler line from the block, and the stock system slides out the right side nice as can be..amazing, as ugly, long, and heavy as it is..lol

Sound wise, its ffn loud..lol..especially on cold start up, when its in open loop...lotta bass..too much for living in harmony with ur neighbors.

I ordered the db killer next day, kills just enough so it can warm up, when it does, it quiets waaay down.

When the ecu gets cracked, I'm gonna see why that is when I set it up on the dyno.

Anyhow, it looks good, shaves off about 40 lbs, sounds great, and got the yosh scream on the big end.

Thanks for the replies guys. I can’t wait to get it but just not sure if I will be doing the install yet. Too bad you’re so far away Chicago… I’d definitely ask you to come help with these plastics as they can sometimes be a puzzle as you have already found out.

Last edited:
First picture from Lextek UK ,

stand from NEC Motor Show
Nice Dual system , For info Ring them 0844 567 8887

Adress : Units 15-18 Greendale Business Park, Exeter, EX5 1EW

264486849_10158896640666799_2017385177539760043_n (1).jpg

I'm so jealous of you guys!! Out here in sunny CA exhaust mods that involve a change in the emissions are a no-no. I think I can get away with slip ons but if I add a full exhaust and get pulled over for speeding the cop will walk around the bike and cite me for whatever else he finds that isn't in compliance - sucks!
Same here in Germany! We have only the option to buy the Akrapovic, but i dont like the Sound, and dont like the Style......and lets not forgett the price of 2500 Euro. Insane in my eyes! No other System available here, everything need to have EURO5 emission. If you change something on your bike or you install a different Exhaust-system, the cops will hunt you down and you can be shure, that you dont move your bike a single mile.

Germany....home of eco fascists

Same here in Germany! We have only the option to buy the Akrapovic, but i dont like the Sound, and dont like the Style......and lets not forgett the price of 2500 Euro. Insane in my eyes! No other System available here, everything need to have EURO5 emission. If you change something on your bike or you install a different Exhaust-system, the cops will hunt you down and you can be shure, that you dont move your bike a single mile.

Germany....home of eco fascists
Every country will be facing this before long as the climate change advocates are gaining strength and pressuring governments more and more...

Yet we can go to some countries and there is no hint of any climate change programs...India, Pakistan, China and many other countries are almost not habitable from both airborne and ground pollution-what is being done to bring them up to at least our standards??? Nothing is what.......

In germany they allways tell us "weeee save the world! we are the guardian light for every other country". Then you look at the facts......our part counts 2% of the worldwide CO2 pollution. Yeah...shure we save everyone...and china says "hey...cool we take your 2%".

I get scared, when i see, how politics educate our youth.......little eco fascists, Naiv.....and guided by their leaders......like old times, without The Führer......

Back