Gen3 Calder wave rotors

Bad13400

Registered
G day
can you get Calfer wave rotors for gen3
I see the front rotors are 10 mm bigger than others ,making them 320mm
thanks for any help

Gaffer has nothing available for the 2022 as of yet, but I will put in an inquiry and report back if they say anything about when it will be available in 320mm.

I got a hold of one of their chat customer service people, and they do not have rotors available for this model yet. I'll check back in 30 days.

Last edited:
Bumping this from the dead instead of a new thread.

With having a wave rotor on the rear and stock up front, it's already bugging me so doing some searching to see if an upgrade was available yet. It appears the Gen1 99-07 was also 320mm. I believe this was pre-Brembo front calipers, but IF the ID and thickness of the Gen1 rotor is the same as a Gen3 we could potentially could use them.

Thoughts?

Bumping this from the dead instead of a new thread.

With having a wave rotor on the rear and stock up front, it's already bugging me so doing some searching to see if an upgrade was available yet. It appears the Gen1 99-07 was also 320mm. I believe this was pre-Brembo front calipers, but IF the ID and thickness of the Gen1 rotor is the same as a Gen3 we could potentially could use them.

Thoughts?

Bolt spacing too.

Just thought about something, maybe @Spudley could please measure, even a quick measure, his Gen1 for us whenever he gets spare time? Please?! if it's close I'll order I'll give it a shot

Is this what you are needing?
IMG_4570[1].JPG

Is this what you are needing?
View attachment 1651732

Thank you! If you possible the inside diameter of the rotor? Wont' be easy to measure since it's not a full circle, but if you can get the dimension from centerline of bolt hole just to the inside edge of rotor I can drop them in CAD and get the inside diameter.

Attachments

• IMG_4570[1].jpg
    IMG_4570[1].jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 73
Not alot of material left between the buttons and the I.D.
I hope it fits or only needs a few thousands turned out.
Another cool idea either way.

Kind of a crapshoot, but if it happens to work out it'll be awesome. No upcharge for Gen3 specific rotors!

I forgot about the 2pc rotors, you're right not alot left. Visually it still seems possible, at this point, if does work out definitely need to go aftermarket because stock Gen1 rotors I bet are a good bit heavier than Gen3.

I really hope this works out, my bike will be so ass-backwards... Traded all my Gen3 rotors for Gen1, lol

63.6mm center to center of bolt holes. 10mm center of bolt hole to inner edge of ID. The ID of the wheel hub needs to be around 88.2mm (3.4724") to fit the Gen1 rotors.... I'll measure mine this evening and share.

Back