Gen3 Calder wave rotors

Front rotors Braking, rear done by the velocity stakes guy for $150 he'll modify your stock rotor

Screenshot_20220824-094629_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20220824-094555_Messenger.jpg

Bumping this from the dead instead of a new thread.

With having a wave rotor on the rear and stock up front, it's already bugging me so doing some searching to see if an upgrade was available yet. It appears the Gen1 99-07 was also 320mm. I believe this was pre-Brembo front calipers, but IF the ID and thickness of the Gen1 rotor is the same as a Gen3 we could potentially could use them.

Thoughts?
The rear wave that you have mounted it fits oem wheels? If yes what brand and model is? Thank you

Ive tryed to reach Galfer a few times via email USA and even the Spain factory to know the rear disc status but i havent got a positive answer. I asked them if i can make a special order, i have both front ones and no disc for the rear i want to mount them all to get the bike even.

Ive tryed to reach Galfer a few times via email USA and even the Spain factory to know the rear disc status but i havent got a positive answer. I asked them if i can make a special order, i have both front ones and no disc for the rear i want to mount them all to get the bike even.
Thank you, keep us posted. I want to do all of them at the same time like you.

Just have your OEM rotor sent off and Lazer cut to reduce rotational weight!

Similar results, and cheaper if you aren’t a max effort roll racer removing it. Its a new bike for street use my choise is to have them all 3 mounted same brand i would never take of the rear disc is not my style but thanks for the opinion.

Back