Global Warming A LIE! Exposed & Disproved!

you said WHO,,,

so i referred to the pete townsand thing from a few years back when he was accused of having lots of kiddy P0rn on his PC,,,

and subsequently blamed the H1N1 thing on him as well

:rofl: okay,, now I get it.

No,,, The World Health Organization

I thought you blamed your dog for everything. I do. :whistle:

but on the flip side the earths core will eventually burn out and when it does the planet will turn into a huge dry dessert. and in 5 billion years or so the sun will begin to die and when it does it will expand and expand eventually engulfing the earth and destroying it along with the other planets in the way. so when that happens mars will be the planet of safe harbor and far enough away to not get eaten by the sun. eventually the sun will turn into a red dwarf and shrink and shrink until it goes supernova and explodes leaving a black hole that will suck in and eat our galaxy.

I spend all my days worrying about something theoretically expected to happen 5 Billion years from now.. Seriously, this fact along with rising sea levels, pandemic viruses and other doomsday scenarios keep me from sleeping at night.. Oh my gosh, I forgot to mention asteroid impacts.. :banghead:

Peak oil.. :banghead:

Overpopulation.. :banghead:

The water supply to the Los Angeles area...:banghead:

Zombie plagues.. :banghead:

The California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) :banghead:

Multiple Drug Resistant Bacteria.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

A couple of thoughts...

In the 70's it was an ice age scare. I was a kid and it scared me... It worried me.... I'm older and smarter climate change doesn't phase me. If mother earth feels she being abused she will exterminate us and just keep merrily on for the next 5 billion years or so...

My concern for our furture... overpopulation. Not one word on overpopulation or how to handle the problem in the west. China has been roundly critized for population control.

I don't give a rat ass how green you are - the planet can't sustain doubling the population every so many decades. Just aren't enough resources!

Carbon admission aren't going down with the population exploding and developing countries aren't going to stop their march to industrialization domination.

We will burn every bit of carbon we have - currently there are no alternatives! At least none that will suffice with respect to the exploding population.

A before you say nuclear - there's relatively sparce reserves of uranuim on the planet.

So to summerize - all this talk about global warming is gratuitous unless we deal with the underlying problem (unsustainablilty) of the population increase and shrinking bio-diversity.

By the way - It may be getting hotter - or colder but it's always been either getting hotter or colder!

Last edited:
A couple of thoughts...

In the 70's it was an ice age scare. I was a kid and it scared me... It worried me.... I'm older and smarter climate change doesn't phase me. If mother earth feels she being abused she will exterminate us and just keep merrily on for the next 5 billion years or so...

My concern for our furture... overpopulation. Not one word on overpopulation or how to handle the problem in the west. China has been roundly critized for population control.

I don't give a rat ass how green you are - the planet can't sustain doubling the population every so many decades. Just aren't enough resources!

Carbon admission aren't going down with the population explosion and developing countries aren't going to stop their march to industrialization.

We will burn every bit of carbon we have - currently there are no alternatives! At least none that will suffice with respect to the exploding population.

A before you say nuclear - there's relatively sparce reserves of uranuim on the planet.

So to summerize - all this talk about global warming is bunk unless we deal an underlying problem (unsustainablilty) of the explosion of populations and the shrinking of bio-diversity.

By the way - It may be getting hotter - or colder but it's always been either getting hotter or colder!
Lucky for us all that there are a couple things in store...

Medicine.. we have managed to make the weakest of the species live longer and procreate.. "Survival of the Fittest" does not apply to the "human species" (wonder how that is going to turn out?) :whistle: who needs health care anyway? the left has it right... let the govt take over health care and only the fittest will survive... pretty sneaky tactic here..

War: we killed off 10's of millions with the last world war... how many will go with WW3?

I think the infrastructure will be so decimated that we will wont have to worry a lot about using up resources.. Surviving the cold winters without electricity/petroleum products will be a bigger issue.. :whistle:

We find out WHO shot JFK and why
Elvis is found in Rio
Oprah marries Dr Phil..

I think this is where some on the left flip flop on conspiracy theories...

(truly, the human is a plague on the earth.. the Borg had it right) :rofl:

Last edited:
global warming or no,,, the simple fact is that the human race is going to overpopulate the planet soon.

people will continue to procreate and infest the planet and squeezing every ounce of sustenance from it until the infestation bleeds the earth dry.

personally i think global warming is a natural tread that comes and goes with time, but i also believe we are speeding up the current warming cycle with the way we live. so yes i think we should be recycling, making new and cleaner fuels, developing cleaner ways to make energy etc.

but on the flip side the earths core will eventually burn out and when it does the planet will turn into a huge dry dessert. and in 5 billion years or so the sun will begin to die and when it does it will expand and expand eventually engulfing the earth and destroying it along with the other planets in the way. so when that happens mars will be the planet of safe harbor and far enough away to not get eaten by the sun. eventually the sun will turn into a red dwarf and shrink and shrink until it goes supernova and explodes leaving a black hole that will suck in and eat our galaxy.

the lessen in this is to enjoy life as it is and to try and keep this little planet we live on as clean and livable as possible. cause some day it wont be here at all.

cheers:cheerleader:[/QUOT

Wow, what a cheery outlook, maybe somebody needs some xanax. :poke:

global warming or no,,, the simple fact is that the human race is going to overpopulate the planet soon.

people will continue to procreate and infest the planet and squeezing every ounce of sustenance from it until the infestation bleeds the earth dry.

personally i think global warming is a natural tread that comes and goes with time, but i also believe we are speeding up the current warming cycle with the way we live. so yes i think we should be recycling, making new and cleaner fuels, developing cleaner ways to make energy etc.

the lessen in this is to enjoy life as it is and to try and keep this little planet we live on as clean and livable as possible. cause some day it wont be here at all.

Somebody watched the Matrix too many times.:whistle:

its not a outlook, its just what it is. my point was to stop worrying sooo much about mundane garbage and to start enjoying things as they are. cause one day it will be gone.

ask anyone who knows me,,, ask cookie. he will probably tell you i am one of the most caring and happy people. i dont stress or worry too much on things. i just try and appreciate the life i have and try and make it better for those i care about. i dont believe in god, but i believe in people and the good they can do. that being said, we all need to do our part to help out as much as we can and maybe things wont be too screwed up for the following generations.

ya bastids:beerchug:

i dont believe in god, but i believe in people and the good they can do.

That might be hard for most to understand here. But, true, if of all the people that I know,, you have more christian based qualities over those that generally go around gloating about being that way.

Isn't ironic that when you see someone in traffic with a Christina Fish on their car,, they are usually the worst drivers to be around. Go figure on that.???

I spend all my days worrying about something theoretically expected to happen 5 Billion years from now.. Seriously, this fact along with rising sea levels, pandemic viruses and other doomsday scenarios keep me from sleeping at night.. Oh my gosh, I forgot to mention asteroid impacts..

Peak oil..

Overpopulation..

The water supply to the Los Angeles area..
Zombie plagues..
The California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.)

Multiple Drug Resistant Bacteria..

I think also as we get closer to this "2012" anticipation of annihilation of all that we know, we are going to be swamped with doomsday paraphernalia and fear-based propaganda.

It will be amusing to watch those that believe in the media and the half-truths that are being slung at us at such basic levels as to how we handle them.

Last edited:
123912454729.jpg

Back