Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket on your Busa?

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket on your Busa?

• Total voters
Got an award about a year ago and I wasn't even trying. The LEO commented on my bike and even made ref to it being the fastest bike on the road. First speeding ticket in 38 yrs of riding, ya think it's my first rodeo? And on a Busa? Come on!

Oh, and 280.00 after all the school and such.

Speeding tickets? hmmm... Yes, but not on the Busa. The best "let go" was 102 in A 70 on the I-5 in the San Joquin valley somewhere. I have managed to be warned many times over getting a ticket. Having a clean record and a CDL might have made the difference. One time I blew by at a 100 plus and his visual estimate was 75. I stopped and waited around the corner for him to catch up. When he turned the corner he jumped on it and almost passed me before slamming on the brakes. Got a $10 no proof of insurance ticket after he cooled down.

Speeding ticket... = money orders in the name of safety.

Nope only got a warning.. he clocked me at 71 in a 45. I saw him and slowed down before he locked me in.. and he said the same.. his words were by time i got you lock in you were going 71.

Anymore around the Toledo area, they have speed cameras at every major intersection and a few just in the middle of large straight-aways where speeding is common. I hardly ever screw around when street riding honestly, that's what I have the track for. No tickets here

Two warnings, one for 10 over and one for 9. One ticket in Colorado for not completing my pass before the broken line ended which was total BS.

In all my years of riding, never a speeding ticket on a bike. Luck? Not sure.. I guess I don't screw around in the wrong places is all.. :poke:

It was in 2008 and I've been in LE since '97. 4 pts. 138.00

:rofl: Many years ago, when I was going through background for the LAPD, my investigator noticed that I had 3 speeding violations (all on a Honda 750F). All he said was, "So, you like to go fast..." It was always the same CHP officer that pulled me over. He was pretty cool and would always lower the speed to below reckless driving speed which was 80mph at the time.

Nope! I've never had one since I started riding in October of '05. Almost 148K miles total under my belt. :thumbsup:

Back