Have you ever wheelied...?

Have you ever wheelied on your Hayabusa?

• Yes, power wheelie(s) by accident.

Votes: 196 30.2%
  • Yes, clutch wheelie(s) by accident.

Votes: 46 7.1%
  • Yes, power wheelies. (On purpose)

Votes: 302 46.5%
  • Yes, clutch wheelies. (On purpose)

Votes: 104 16.0%
  • No, never. (I don't care about that sort of thing.)

Votes: 52 8.0%
  • No, never. (But wouldn't mind eventually learning either technique.)

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • Only baby ones through excessive throttle.

Votes: 85 13.1%
  • I stunt on my Hayabusa. (I also have a toilet made of gold. I'm so rich.)

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • Yes, it/they didn't/don't end well. (Wrecked/Rashed)

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • No. My bike doesn't respond well to 'YUT UNNNGGGH!'

Votes: 15 2.3%

• Total voters
Have wheelied Busa in the past. Now only on my dirt bike. Just as much fun, dirt is softer than pavement, and no danger of leo taking my license away here if Fl.:satisfied:

I've done the spinning rear tire wheelie before, revved it for some kids, then back on the gas with a little clutch to get her to launch forward. Instead it lit the tire and lofted the front near eye level. When they told me about the tire being lit I didn't believe it until I saw the stripe on the street.

I'll let a power wheelie carry out, but I'm nowhere near coordinated enough to clutch it up. I'll be on my back in a blink.

i love that feeling of lightness and balance,im completely addicted to that buzz.its waaaaaay better than any drug.the only problem is the old bill round my way "erm,the bike is my first powerful bike and it caught me out completely officer,honestly!":whistle:

I did it once at 206mph at maxton. Thats what the 70 shot did. I would never do it any where but on the track.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i love wheelie's i used to do them all the time on my R6 it was a beast... but my has only been on one wheel manly at the track the worst one's was with it lowered and strapped all the way down stretched 6'' i didnt think it would come up but it did twice to 12 o'clock ive got vids somewhere i'll post if can find them

I'm surprised the poll didn't have "Standup Wheelies" as an option, they're alot more of a PITA to do. I've mostly done power wheelies but I just don't find it fun at all... You slam it down hard and you get the "Nut Slapper" and you're replacing forkseals every so often... Screw that... It's hard enough keeping my wheels down w/ a stock swingarm for the fun stuff.

Last edited:
I currently own a 03 GSXR 1000 and that thing is way too much fun too wheelie, first and second gear wheelies. Its amazing. I almost have the 1000 sold and as soon as I do. I will be buying a 05 Busa I have lined up and the front tire won't be permanently attached to the ground.

lol, the occasional low altitude power/accelerate like hell wheelie, but never anything big.

Pretty much every time I ride...

579944388_D7cAm-XL.jpg
580485364_tFL3j-XL-1.jpg

But if you wanna talk wheelies...then tufbusa is the guy;

579192047_EYq5u-L.jpg

I used to stunt all the time. But after ripping my liscense plate and tail lights off (the tag was mount to the lights) and home down hard and cracking the front fender i decided i liked my baby looking sexy 24/7. and quit stunting. And the week before getting pulled for doing a "jesus christ" going by a nc state trooper. Lucky for me it was at night and he wasnt sure if it was me or my buddy. he said he couldnt write a ticket but gave us both warnings. so i decide to quit the acting up on the busa and just beat up the F4i in parking lots:laugh:

I used to stunt all the time. But after ripping my liscense plate and tail lights off (the tag was mount to the lights) and home down hard and cracking the front fender i decided i liked my baby looking sexy 24/7. and quit stunting. And the week before getting pulled for doing a "jesus christ" going by a nc state trooper. Lucky for me it was at night and he wasnt sure if it was me or my buddy. he said he couldnt write a ticket but gave us both warnings. so i decide to quit the acting up on the busa and just beat up the F4i in parking lots:laugh:

I agree foot slid of the back brake so i rode the grab bar as long as i could felt like forever, balanced quite well i have to say, but then again it was ground down past the halfway mark by the time i was done.

tail, undertail, fairing, engine cover, mirror,bar end, windscreen,
micron exhaust can, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i like the way you put a great pic of a wheelie, and then what can happern after it has messed up :)
i only wheelied a b-king and a aprilia rs50...

the busa is a big bike, easy to get up and stay up, but the amount of vids and pics i have seen where they say its "to powerfull" is amazing...

Back