Have you ever wheelied...?

Have you ever wheelied on your Hayabusa?

• Yes, power wheelie(s) by accident.

Votes: 196 30.2%
  • Yes, clutch wheelie(s) by accident.

Votes: 46 7.1%
  • Yes, power wheelies. (On purpose)

Votes: 302 46.5%
  • Yes, clutch wheelies. (On purpose)

Votes: 104 16.0%
  • No, never. (I don't care about that sort of thing.)

Votes: 52 8.0%
  • No, never. (But wouldn't mind eventually learning either technique.)

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • Only baby ones through excessive throttle.

Votes: 85 13.1%
  • I stunt on my Hayabusa. (I also have a toilet made of gold. I'm so rich.)

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • Yes, it/they didn't/don't end well. (Wrecked/Rashed)

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • No. My bike doesn't respond well to 'YUT UNNNGGGH!'

Votes: 15 2.3%

• Total voters
Yes, but not at speed, checked out too many vids of bending forks, and
asphalt eats.

Wheelied on my zx6 a few times but ill never do it on the busa. Had the front wheel up a few inches but not on purpose :)
Posted via Mobile Device

the torque on my '05 and '07, going about 20 mph, i could hit it and jack the front till i hit the limiter (went to jail doing so too), stock geared.
the 10 i have now, it has the hp but not so much torque. and geared for 105 in 1st, it's not so easy to stand up. need a+2 sprocket

the torque on my '05 and '07, going about 20 mph, i could hit it and jack the front till i hit the limiter (went to jail doing so too), stock geared.
the 10 i have now, it has the hp but not so much torque. and geared for 105 in 1st, it's not so easy to stand up. need a+2 sprocket

Your not holdin your mouth right:laugh: Learn them stock, then the +2 will make em easy:beerchug:

I can but I don't wanna on my Busa. I can't only imagine it going wrong and it flips over. I have nightmares of waching it grind down the road. Rubber catching and it flips 3 times in the air and lands upside down.

one time i stood it up at a 90.. I came off the highway and wanted to chase down a turbo car.. and I just bought my Busa so I wasnt use to it and I cracked darn near wide open.. Up it went.. :rofl:.. my last bike was a 1200 bandit punched out to a 1500.. with a extended swing arm 1 foot over. so i was use to that with is just breaking loose..
0805081834_0001.jpg

0805081834_0001.jpg

Here's a first for me--->yesterday, my brother and I head out for a little jaunt around town. Turn the corner from my house and go for a 1st gear clutched wheelie. Front end comes up but the bike feels loose. Get to the stop sign and my brother asks" So how did that feel?" I tell him it was a little wierd. Turns out the fricken back tire was spinning and smoking as the front end was coming up.:bowdown: Pretty crazy. Thats with a Shinko 003 US on it.

had that happen too! Erie feeling!!!!! Kind of fun though! :laugh:

There's nothing like hitting the juice in 5th gear at over 200 and your wheel pulls up about 8 inches and doesn't come down until you hit 6th at over 225. Now THAT is a rush.

Back