HJC AC-12 Yikes III Helmet Now $99

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
HJC AC-12 Yikes III Helmet, Now $99
Yikes! We've got way too many of these helmets in our warehouse! We bought a group of AC-12 helmets last fall and have been selling them steadily all winter, but I've got to move more of the Yikes III, so now they are marked down further to over 60% off.
The AC-12 model continues to be HJC's best racing style helmet. And for under $100 its a true value. Nothing wrong with the Yikes, its just a graphic style that has been discontinued.

We have a great selection of sizes in three colors. Take advantage of the savings while our inventory remains. After these are gone, there will be no more.

http://www.newenough.com

thats a killer deal!
thumb_up.gif
i snagged a yikes a couple months ago, great helmet!

ah man, I just bought mine a few weeks ago from you for $129.

Must say it's a great helmet for the price. I actually prefer it over my $400 Suomy.

ordered one for Ms. Semi this morning...guess we'll see how good they are soon
beerchug.gif

a friend of mine got one and he really likes it. great price and New enough is a great place to do buisness with.
beerchug.gif

the one i ordered for my Dad (silver/silver) came in yesterday (was talking to him on the phone last week and he mentioned that the padding was deteriorating in his helmet...i realized he was still wearing the one i gave him some years ago...had him check it and it was manufactured in 1991
wowold.gif
) it appears to be made very well and looks great (i can't get my melon head in it to try the fit
laugh.gif
)...Ms. Semi's new helmet (red/silver) should be here in a couple days since it is shipping with her jacket...once it comes in, i will try to get her to model it and post it up
beerchug.gif

Damn it. Couldnt stop myself. Spoiled Busa has a new lid on the way.

Have the AC-12 CF and love it. I'm sure the Yikes has all the same quality features/designs.

Back