How fast have you been

Indicated 150, I had just bought her, it was about 40 degrees, too god***n cold to go any faster and I'm not real comfortable on her yet. 195 on my buddy's ZX12, and 177 in his Toyota Supra, both GPS verified. I'll see what the Bus has got as soon as I get more comfortable with her.

165 indicated and an oncoming car crested the hill so I backed out. No sense in being stupid about it. I have sustained 140 for more than a few minutes and I gotta tell ya it REALLY cuts down commute time! Not real good for gas mileage though
tounge.gif
Hey Moose, you think that cuts down drive time, try pegged for about 5 minutes strait. I think that gets you over 15 miles in 5 minutes.
Only the cows know for sure, and they aint talkin'!

I heard the new 06' will do 220mph.
biggrin.gif
yea and it has little wings that pop out and allow you to fly onver the city for a few hrs.

In order for it to hit 220 it would have to have some serious Hp, i just dont see them putting that on a stock bike, beside we all know they will limit it to 186 as well.

indicated 190,only done it the once tho:( got my baby in my garage putting custom parts on her now.have had 165 alot of times tho.
smile.gif
(and me m8 has been 155 on his with trailler behind).:laugh:

165 indicated and an oncoming car crested the hill so I backed out. No sense in being stupid about it. I have sustained 140 for more than a few minutes and I gotta tell ya it REALLY cuts down commute time! Not real good for gas mileage though
tounge.gif
Hey Moose, you think that cuts down drive time, try pegged for about 5 minutes strait. I think that gets you over 15 miles in 5 minutes.
Only the cows know for sure, and they aint talkin'!
Yes, and I now have those cows to thank for my need for speed. The cows and some guy on a blue busa.

150. I had no idea until I looked down. This bike is so stable at speed that 150 feels like 80 when you're tucked in. It's scary, but I love this bike!

I saw 190 on the speedo coming out of quebec in 03 and in Montreal in 04 I took this pic of my speedo at about 155

Speedo_20on_20highway.jpg

140 indicated...and I won't do it again.

Traffic time, zippin right by my old high school. Same road where I almost t-boned a car while going 120+. I think I'll be cruising from now on and save the high speed for the track.

The posted limit on Interstate 5 is 70 MPH....so I guess that the fastest I've been is 70
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Funny thing about the pic you can see my reflection in the speedo taking the pic LOL My buddy was like what the hell are you doing. I said trying to get a pic hehe

Just out of curiosity, what is the deal with the " i am not posting it on here" response. A little paranoid are we? what is a cop gonna come give your hayabusa.org nickname an email ticket? WTF

I've seen 160 indicated, back before I switched to 220 gauges and added a SpeedoHealer. I'd just love to find a place that is flat enough, long enough, and free of cops....if I was guaranteed not to get pulled over, I'd love to just tuck in and let it go wiiiiiiiiiiide open.....

Back