Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seven years

• Eight years +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Gunnybusa @ May 31 2007,14:23) Got my first busa in June of 02, thats 72,ooo miles ago!

Viva la busa !  bowdown.gif
Hats off to you Gunny, now with retirement you will have time to put a lot more miles on. The only close order drills you need to do is taming the twisties!
biggrin.gif

Almost 7 years here about to hit 42K miles.... ok, I've had a little bit of down time. biggrin.gif

since 2002... miles.. lol i'm on my third engine! dunno the miles anymore I know it's gotta be over 100k

A little over 2 1/2 years and just under 30,000 miles!

--Wag--

3yrs.on the busa. riding/crashing at 7, moto-x/crashing at 10, street at 15, now 47. It's the best bike I've every owned.

Ps legal age in Maine is and was 16. I sent in the paper work and they gave me the permit. When I went for the road test they flipped, oops. Had to get it next spring again.

(fasttoys1 @ Jun. 03 2007,05:44) 3yrs.on the busa. riding/crashing at 7, moto-x/crashing at 10, street at 15, now 47. It's the best bike I've every owned.

Ps legal age in Maine is and was 16. I sent in the paper work and they gave me the permit. When I went for the road test they flipped, oops. Had to get it next spring again.
You rebel, you! Trying to cheat the system... firedevil.gif

The great part is it almost worked. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Got my first one in march 02 and my second one in nov 04 . So far i've done over 70,000 miles and 39 states on a busa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back