Pilot Road2

hi guys
i'm from singapore

my 2c
pervious on bt021, was great at 1st until the front wear off too bad. i felt uneasy. changed them!

on pr2, i love them every moment! nv regret and from feb 08 until now i had about 10K miles! i am not joking

but partly in singapore there isnt much "land" to go fast.

Maybe the Gen2 is really lower on power.
No, I don't think so...
rofl.gif
I am using every square inch of them, though, fully.

I never rode my Gen1 the way I ride the Gen2.

The Road2's are just that good.

Sunday__03AUG08__2_.jpg

One of the guys I work with has over 9K miles on the Avon Storm ST's on his '99. Good tire!

Considering Scar rides like a maniac, and the tire lasted as long as it did
rock.gif
?....That's a mighty fine tire..... Personally, I'm looking at the Michelin hpx's as the next choice...
super.gif

Holy crap.  7,000+ miles out of a set of tires?
rock.gif
 Dang.

How do they handle agressive riding?  Do they stick well under hard accel heeled over?  I'm on my fifth set of tires at 12K...  I've currently got 1200 miles on a new set of Qualifiers, and although I like how they work..I've used up just a bit more than half.

The OE B56's lasted close to 3K each
Two sets of Pilot Powers @ about 2600 each
Lookin like the Qualies are gonna be toast at around 2400...
The BT-56 rear on my busa might make it 2400 if I'm lucky, and a little brave
wowold.gif
laugh.gif
I'm gonna try a set of Conti Road attacks on the busa next....see if I can get alittle more mileage
winkold.gif
I've heard alot of good about them mileage and stick wise. I'm also gonna give the Road 2's a try soon
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

One of the guys I work with has over 9K miles on the Avon Storm ST's on his '99. Good tire!
That's amazing, as well...what kind of riding does he do?

I'm all for trying something new.
thumb_up.gif
Giving serious consideration to PR2's. In need of a rear now. The Storms I am running have almost 6K miles on them and 90% of that has been 2up. The front is showing almost no wear. I would be interested in how the PR2's hold up to multiple riders.

I got 9800 miles on my Pilot Road tires. I just put a set ofPR 2CT's and like them much better. Dragging pegs is doable now, not doable with the PR's. Hope to see good mileage. By the way, I'm in Florida so knee draggers are few and far between.

Holy crap.  7,000+ miles out of a set of tires?
rock.gif
 Dang.

How do they handle agressive riding?  Do they stick well under hard accel heeled over?  I'm on my fifth set of tires at 12K...  I've currently got 1200 miles on a new set of Qualifiers, and although I like how they work..I've used up just a bit more than half.

The OE B56's lasted close to 3K each
Two sets of Pilot Powers @ about 2600 each
Lookin like the Qualies are gonna be toast at around 2400...
They handle like the Pilot Powers in turns. Their outer compound is the same as the powers and they corner great.

Back