Michelin Pilot Road2 // 7,500 miles.

I've got almost 5k on the set of Michelin HPXs I put on and they are only now just showing a flat spot down center ! Don't ask about the edges as well....I just wish I could rotate parts of the tires cuz the edges are still like new :)
No twisties this far south :(

I've got almost 5k on the set of Michelin HPXs I put on and they are only now just showing a flat spot down center ! Don't ask about the edges as well....I just wish I could rotate parts of the tires cuz the edges are still like new :)
No twisties this far south :(

Hey Blanca,
Do like I do when I can't get to the twisties, find all the on and off ramps you can and hit em up!:laugh:

I still can't get rid of the last 1/4 inch on the right side. :down:

Hey Blanca,
Do like I do when I can't get to the twisties, find all the on and off ramps you can and hit em up!:laugh:

I still can't get rid of the last 1/4 inch on the right side. :down:

I do that but I95 which is free the onramps are straight down and on while the Florida Turnpike is a toll road. The turnpike has great nice round sweeping onramps but cost at least $1.35 just to get on it !
Oh well there's always sandpaper :)

Well i guess I am the Village Idiot........:laugh: I guess I gotta check the dates

That's funny!

I do that but I95 which is free the onramps are straight down and on while the Florida Turnpike is a toll road. The turnpike has great nice round sweeping onramps but cost at least $1.35 just to get on it !
Oh well there's always sandpaper :)

3MScotch bright looks more realistic!:laugh:

What were the ambient temps during those months. You ride aggressive and if the roads were cool you would have probably been wearing the tire out a little slip at the time.

Looking forward to the 16 comments. Hurry up, I'll need a tyre by the end of April :whistle:
I have had my Pilot road 2s for over 7,000 miles and they still have plenty of life left in them. I do about 100 miles a day 2 and from work. These things are great longest lasting tire I have ever had.
2009 busa 25,000 miles

Try snake Road it has some twisties. You head on 595 west when you get to the toll plaza (like if you where going to naples ) you go exatly 25 miles on the left is snake road = You will like it

Back