just b cuz im bored

ok i must appolagize for the influx of testoserone diplayed by these guys.

so where them pics at
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|05BUSABLU
Reason for Edit: "herd to think straight , thinking of 2 girls on a busa"|1127510014 -->

Welcome to the boards!

I live about 15 minutes away from Mesquite.

I'd be more then happy to take pictures of the two of you on the busa and... stuff...
drinka.gif
hot.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

Can I get your number?
tounge.gif

Welcome to the Madness........Post some pics of your BBBBBBBBBb bike!

####... you guys are a bunch of punks that is all I got to say...

How come I didn't get this kind of response when I joined... All I heard was crickets...
tounge.gif

<span style='color:purple'><div align="center"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Hey welcome to the board..</span>[/Quote]</span>

17 posts already too. Bout all I can say is be safe and what ever it is you may want to do to your bike it's nearly been done 30 dozen times so there is alot of "expert" help available. Yell if ya need anything.

ICE

Dam leg humpers
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

Now...we MUST have some pics...
<ul>[*]Girl/Busa
[*]Girl/Girl
[*]Busa only would be fine too
wink.gif

[/list]

lurk.gif

Welcome aboard....

Any pics of the bike? Any mods? Or are ya just into cruisin it?

Either which way, stay safe...
cool.gif
Same sentiments as ICEMANN...if ya need help, all ya need to do is whistle. You'll get tons of help.

I think this Girl/Girl thing is just our resident ZX-12 guys in drag. Don't fall for it. It's a trap, run.

Think about it. A girl with a Busa and she likes girls to'
It's a trap.

baaa.gif

Welcome Michelle, Sorry the crazy guyz around here, thats just the way we are I guess. Cute first post... I could allmost hear your Texas drawl "yall" very cool. Post a real pic of yourself when u get a chance. And yes we ask the of all the new people but especially the girls.
wink.gif
seeya - K

Back