just b cuz im bored

The originator of the post is just some guy messing around.

Unless a girl is under 15, girls know how guys are. They expect it. There has nothing been posted in this thread to turn someone away that was serious about wanting to get to know the board.

Look at the other female members, they all get the attention at first. Then it dies down and they become just like any other member.

With the exception of the occasional stalker which is usually put in their place rather quickly

Unless a girl is under 15, girls know how guys are. They expect it. There has nothing been posted in this thread to turn someone away that was serious about wanting to get to know the board.

Look at the other female members, they all get the attention at first. Then it dies down and they become just like any other member.

With the exception of the occasional stalker which is usually put in their place rather quickly
Ah....a mystery girl... I see.

naw man, your all wrong, its some young HOT spanish chick, with big fake ones , typing at her computer with no clothes on
wow.gif
, that also happens to own a big bore turbo busa that runs in the sevens...
drooling3.gif

So, I'm guessing we don't really have a new gal member then? Oh well, two Michelle's would be too much anyway...

You guys scared her away...
laugh.gif

I think this Girl/Girl thing is just our resident ZX-12 guys in drag. Don't fall for it. It's a trap, run.

Think about it. A girl with a Busa and she likes girls to'
It's a trap.

baaa.gif
Told ya', did'nt I, huh did'nt I.

poke.gif

naw man, your all wrong, its some young HOT spanish chick, with big fake ones , typing at her computer with no clothes on  
wow.gif
drooling3.gif
laugh.gif

Actually it's probably some fat old guy sitting his computer and typing...with no clothes on.

But I like your description better.
cool.gif

wow.gif
drooling3.gif
laugh.gif

Actually it's probably some fat old guy sitting his computer and typing...with no clothes on.

But I like your description better.
cool.gif
what is the matter with fat old guys at the computer typing naked? Now I'm hurt! Shutting down the computer now. LOL

Back