just b cuz im bored

I think this Girl/Girl thing is just our resident ZX-12 guys in drag. Don't fall for it. It's a trap, run.

Think about it. A girl with a Busa and she likes girls to'
It's a trap.

baaa.gif
I hear Vegas has 7:2 that it's a big chain-yank. ;)

and you all wonder why the women don't post very much...

mad.gif
speaking of that...   (not to thread-hijack) but...

Anyone hear how Michelle (VABusa) is doin'?
Well, IT'S ABOUT TIME! I was beginning to feel left out!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
You know, being traded in for a newer model always kind of hurts...
smile.gif

I'm doing better, thanks for thinking of me...still at home and only ridden once (two days ago)...but, getting better...

And, welcome to another "Michelle on a Busa!" These guys/gals are the best...don't let 'em scare you away...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Meeeeshelllleeee my bell...........
Hey VaB, glad to hear that you've been out and back in the saddle! Hope your feelin' 100% soon!

pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics

Sorry, got carried away
smile.gif

Question........... Did anyone else notice this thread is called "just because I'm bored"? I think someone's messing with us. but if not, please, read my above post.

I think this Girl/Girl thing is just our resident ZX-12 guys in drag. Don't fall for it. It's a trap, run.

Think about it. A girl with a Busa and she likes girls to'
It's a trap.

baaa.gif
Ditto, this should get interesting.
AAAssjani.gif

hahaha.. god you guys are like high schoolers..

plus you let your little brains overrule the big one if you think this isn't bait.

and you all wonder why the women don't post very much...

mad.gif
speaking of that...   (not to thread-hijack) but...

Anyone hear how Michelle (VABusa) is doin'?
Well, IT'S ABOUT TIME!  I was beginning to feel left out!  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
 You know, being traded in for a newer model always kind of hurts...
smile.gif

I'm doing better, thanks for thinking of me...still at home and only ridden once (two days ago)...but, getting better...

And, welcome to another "Michelle on a Busa!"  These guys/gals are the best...don't let 'em scare you away...
smile.gif
There's no replacement for you...
smile.gif

Glad to hear you are doing better.... so will we see ya on the 15th?

smile.gif

smile.gif

sexybusagirl welcome to the board Lubbock Texas area here, there are a few members down in your area. If anyone gives ya to much crap you can always tell VaBusa she'll get on em. Va nice to hear from ya glad everything is going well
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board .........please excues the mass amounts of horndogs out there ..... since you in texas HOWDY !!
cool.gif

Back