Long Island guys

catch you guys later ! suns up good call charlie
beerchug.gif

I'm off Tuesday! Just have to re-balance wheels in morning. Should be good to go 1100-300.
I'm up for a local ride but need to be home to go Trick or Treating. Yup, I'm going as Hank! lol

I just remember I have a meeting on Tuesday, I have to go in. We should get a ride in before the Temp dips. Hank, leave some candy for the kids.

Maybe one day I'll take a blast up to LI and meet you guys. I map quested the last run I missed in LI and it would have been a nice run for me.

hows it look for you this week ike
I was thinking next sunday but the marathon is going to have the city all messed up if you have any days off during the week or any night i would take a ride
let me know

Sounds good to me. Don't have any days off this week unless I just take one. Who knows, I just may take one off. Got to look at the forcast. Oh and how I wish I could run this years marathon but I'm still recovering from the last.

Yes Tuesday supposed to be rather nice. I'm hoping to have wheels back on bike by 1100am.

Hey Mark, just for the record. I was going to wait until about 730 to call this morning. It was John's idea to call you so early. Honest... Something about "if I'm up, everybody should be".  

Hey John, look out for that speeding bus...
poke.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Hey that's cool ..It's 12:20 pm and man is it windy like crazy over here ...so nothing lost ,,,,,we will try again sometime....

Updated: 5
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
p.m. ET Oct 29, 2006
NEW YORK - Thousands of homes and businesses had no electricity Sunday from Maryland to Maine as a storm system blasted the region with winds gusting to more than 50 mph, knocking over trees and a construction crane. The storm was blamed for at least two deaths.

Gusts of 70 mph were possible Sunday in northern New York state, the National Weather Service said.

A falling tree killed a motorcyclist in Massachusetts, police said. In New Hampshire, one man was missing after falling off a cruise ship on Lake Winnipesaukee during the storm late Saturday, and one man drowned when his kayak overturned on a rain-swollen river, state officials said.

(PDBusa @ Oct. 29 2006,12:18) Yes Tuesday supposed to be rather nice. I'm hoping to have wheels back on bike by 1100am.

Hey Mark, just for the record. I was going to wait until about 730 to call this morning. It was John's idea to call you so early. Honest... Something about "if I'm up, everybody should be".  

Hey John, look out for that speeding bus...
poke.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
nice charlie !
poke.gif
im sure mark apreciated rollin over and shuttin the alarm clock off , wasnt sure if you guys had a sitter for today so i wanted to give plenty of notice
beerchug.gif

johnstein charlie
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif

poke.gif

ukliam3.gif

27* 35 mph wind. Who went riding today?

Just checking if anyone still looks here!
SHOCKED.gif

Hey, other than 2Quik, John and I who is heading to Bash from around these parts? It is not something you want to miss. There are riders of all levels and roads to match. Think long and hard before deciding not to go. You will need to secure a place to stay soon. There are a few different travel options but no real plans are made yet.

anyone going to ride today should be over 60 and sunny ike if you still have my number give me a call

Hey Matt. No riding for me today.
Had to finish up some last minute shopping for Christmas.
Don't know what the weather is going to be this week but if its nice and your up for a ride let me know.

Is anyone else from LI besides JohnStein and I heading to Bash? You guys all frozen? May hit 32* tomorrow. Who, besides John, is going riding?
bowdown.gif

Back