Long Island guys

avalanche is all messed up, been trying to figure it out, need to change the plugs/wires and see if that makes it better... could be the cats, hoping its nothing more than those things, cuz it gets $$4$$

Your buddy Scotty might join us on Sunday as well, he's been helpin me figure out the truck from the Avalanche owners group.... small world huh?

Always something. I thought he had an avalanche but never asked.

Looks like group will be small Sunday. Maybe I'll ask one of my dirt buddies to join too.

WHERE ARE WE MEETING ? EXIT 70 ? SORRY BEEN OUT EAST FOR SO LONG FORGOT THE EXITS ?
beerchug.gif

yeah, exit 70, then out to sag harbor for breakfast on the water
cool.gif
See you two there, around 730am
beerchug.gif

Me, Dave & Tony will meet at the 711 exit 64 off the LIE at 7am and head out to Manorville. I won't stay on the saddle too long, I may break out around 9.

Good day, Good people. Decent ride and pace. No wrecks, No driver awards.
Zuk and I ended up with 191 miles. We ended up on the North Fork after lunch.
pics? Okay, here's Mr & Mrs camera shy... Glyn and wife Sue.
Or maybe Zuk was reprimanding them for something?

060808__11_.JPG

another pic of breakfast stop.
Zukracer,JohnStein,Glyn, Mrs. Glyn,djac,and ... (forgot his name Dave) made ride, CAJ joined us for a few miles early on, but broke off to rest for long road trip.

060808__13_.JPG

Then there was the recession parade... easily 4 dozen long. The first car, not in pic., I think a Lambo? got an award for stopping traffic so they could all make the left turn.  
laugh.gif

060808.JPG

Was a good day. About 40 minutes after I got home the skies opened and severe weather moved through. Hope nobody got caught in it.
Next ride?

Nice day, a little warm towards the end though.

We have to move faster to get out of those pictures though
laugh.gif

I wonder if anybody spent the afternoon cleaning after the dirt parking lot
whistling.gif

Was good to ride with you and Sue again Glyn. You guys will need a sitter for the next one... Thinking Newport R.I. or Marthas Vineyard...
cool.gif

Back