Long Island guys

Uh, T-Duck? That is a major violation. You were on the Island without notification of the local riders? Even on the east end? WTH
rock.gif

When does Marcus Dairy start? Where can we go on the 8th?

Got nuthin' working Sunday anyway. Looking to maybe do something the 8th though...
thumb_up.gif

Uh, T-Duck? That is a major violation. You were on the Island without notification of the local riders? Even on the east end? WTH
rock.gif

When does Marcus Dairy start? Where can we go on the 8th?
Last minute Hampton's invite .......
super.gif

Sure was nice...
jump9.gif

3 days of bikes ,babes and beaches.
ukliam3.gif

Dunno. we can go all over island or off of it. Hoping Dave/Carl/Tony/John/Ike/Matt chime in here.
lurk.gif

Hey guys, Can't make it on Sunday, I will be heading down south early the next day with a group of coworkers on a weeklong ride. If you guys decide to stay local I may hang around for a couple hours.

Hey Frisbee! Whats up with MJN ? I blasted him in your thread about his gloves and he didn't reply! Not like him to let me slide! All good over there?

No can do my peeps. Just did my kitchen over and I'll probably be tryin to finish it this week end.

I'm pretty sure PD is going riding its one of his few weekends off....and since my bike is parked 20' from his, I'm going to make every effort to go as well
beerchug.gif

As for destination, who knows, but we need to get a good group going, lets just get out and ride
cool.gif

Okay. Plans have changed forcing me to stay on Island. If we meet at exit 70 at 730am we can head out to Sag Harbor for breakfast, then back through "THE CROTCH" and head out to Orient Point for lunch? Of course I'll try to come up with the twisitiest roads I know. We could get a few miles in and be back at exit 70 by say late afternoonish/early eveningish
This way Carl can at least join us for a few hours in morning.

There's my plan.  

Zukracer, djac, me, who else?

works for me... all but that 730am thing
laugh.gif

Gotta figure it all out for getting to riverhead (with the truck out of service) but I'm in
cool.gif

At exit 70 (Manorville/Hamptons Highway) there is a gas station/mini mart/etc. We can meet there. Don't plan on buying gas there. It will be .25 more/gallon.  
firedevil.gif

What's up with truck Brian? If you want you can grab bike Saturday afternoon/evening.

Back