Long Island guys

Heading out to clean the cob webs out of Zukracers bike 04/17. PM in early am if interested.

workin but will be riding early am ,like 5 am !
beerchug.gif

Whats up everybody! Finaly got some riding weather. got the bike out a few times already. its been a long winter. had to do some triple digits runs :
race.gif
just to get the cob webs off  
laugh.gif
when you guys get back from the bash we should start planing some rides.

have a good time and take lots of pics,

Rich

Okay fellas. If the weather ever co-operates, maybe a group warm up ride on Island before heading off to New England?

I'm waiting and watching, but nobody's given a reply yet?

OK, I'll be the first.

Let's go
cool.gif

Maybe the Mrs will let me out
zzwhip.gif

Tuesday or Wednesday 05/20-21 if weather is good anyone want to get out for an hour or three?

How about early Sunday.
Early before traffic Sunday.

PJ, in towards the city, (Queens)(Bakery on Francis Lewis)

Then out to Oak Beach,(usually some kind of car meet) and home.

Port jeff 6:00/30

Bayside Queens 7:30/8

everybody can be home as early as 10:00

Chance to pick up a box of goodies, look at some stuff go for a ride.

Post up your ideas
smile.gif

Ooh, just did some checking, might be tough might be good, the Blue Angels are scheduled at Jones Beach this weekend. Saturday and Sunday.

I would, but I know better than to make plans for after work on holiday weekends.

June 8th is a Sunday. I am off. Let's do something. Early start. I will be riding somewhere.
Dave, Carl, Anthony, John, Brian, Glyn, Matt, Ike, Mark ?

C'mon gents post up.
dunno.gif

Hey guys,

Philly Cheesesteak anyone? I was just taking to Dave & Tony, we want to make a Philly run tomorrow, Charlie, John and the LI guys any takers? Welcome to LI Steve. I have to step out now, I will be back on the ORG later.

It's a go guys, we meet at the Hess gas station LIE exit 63 at 9am. We got me, Dave, and Tony.
Anyone interested post up, my cell is 631 433 2265.

It's a go guys, we meet at the Hess gas station LIE exit 63 at 9am. We got me, Dave, and Tony.
Anyone interested post up, my cell is 631 433 2265.
i just left you a message you have to pass this way to get to philly i think if you call back ill meet you guys wisj i saw this last night

Back