Long Island guys

cool.gif
sunny dsayz are on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, you thinking about the bash yet? I see around here the sand is already on the roads so Bullet will go on stands for the season early  
sad.gif

After the new year I plan on having forks redone, then I'll be awaiting spring. Next year I must put on more than the 1500 miles I did this year. Although those were three good rides!  
ThumbsUp.gif

So how many days til the bash? Time to start planning yet? Still trying to Jen get to go. We have a Vanderbilt mansion in Asheville to check out.

ill have to check the dates , and see where i am sitting financialy after christmas . think it is going to kill me this year , ive got to do fork seals also , saw a pic on here with the forks removed with one of those motorcycle jacks holdin up the bike , pep boys has them for like 50 bucks ?
beerchug.gif

ill have to check the dates , and see where i am sitting financialy after christmas . think it is going to kill me this  year , ive got to do fork seals also , saw a pic on here with the forks removed with one of those motorcycle jacks holdin up the bike , pep boys has them for like 50 bucks ?
beerchug.gif
You have PM!

ill have to check the dates , and see where i am sitting financialy after christmas . think it is going to kill me this  year , ive got to do fork seals also , saw a pic on here with the forks removed with one of those motorcycle jacks holdin up the bike , pep boys has them for like 50 bucks ?
beerchug.gif
I'm going to jack up under header and then strap to ceiling? I'm sending forks to Traxxion Dynamics.

beerchug.gif
Got to make the Bash John. You were missed last year.

idea3.gif
Just stay the fugg away from any spare parts you find on road this time!
poke.gif
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
yeah ! had to try and steal sombodys misery , got a bit of my own ! LOL!!!!! might be able to swing it ? would definatly have to be a blast down and back though.
thumb_up.gif

Hey Rich. Same to you. You thinking about the bash? How's things in the north? White? I'm sure you have some sleds to play with?

Is anyone from this thread, other than the usual suspects, thinking about the spring 08 Busa-Bash? It's a good time. The roads are awesome.

Hey guys and gals.

To all I've flown over, or stood in bumper to bumper traffic on, the pavement with(uh... this wouldn't apply to Anthony or djac at the Whitestone would it...)  
laugh.gif

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY. PLEASE GET TO YOUR DESTINATIONS SAFELY, AND ENJOY FAMILY TIME.

Start working on some road trips for 08!
I've met nothing but good people here.  
ThumbsUp.gif

God Bless All.

kankamangus hwy ?

virginia twisties ?

pennsylvania ? twisties?

also been thinkin about a 1/4 mile track run ?

ct suposed to have some killer roads ?

late night , manhattan ? less traffic

happy holidays to all !

friday last day of work till jan2 nd ! woo hoo!
beerchug.gif

mapquest "connecticut" there's a killer road that runs north...starts right near bridgeport, it's RT7. nice twisties, lights far and few in between, posted speed limit is 40 if i remember correctly. nice winding road for miles and miles. i was just on it in my buds truck a few days ago and i was amazed. RT7.

beerchug.gif
all

ok, so now that I'm more of a full time NY resident... lets see if we can get a good group heading to the bash. I'm going to be looking into a week or so down there, there are TONS of things in the area (national forrest, ashville/biltmore, ruby/emerald mines, pigeon forge, etc) that could provide a day trip or just fun for the family.

Who all is definitely going? I saw PD's post about having his reservations (assuming they covered 2quick, gjoker/brenda and me) but who else is definitely on the most probable list? You gotta get your reservations done asap or you'll be camping
laugh.gif

Man. I got a staple in my tire bro. I wanted to get it fixed today but I didn't have the time.I'm pist cause it's the 2nd time the rear tire caught something.
1st time didn't go all the way through, this time it did. Qualifiers don't have but 1000 miles on em.

Back