Looks like a war is looming in Israel

What's the odds of a person such as this donning a uniform to protect their country?

I'd say very low.....

People like this make me sick...if things are so great in another country and so horrible in the country this person is standing in.....why are they still there? I'll answer my own question.....because in their own country they wouldn't be allowed to hold a sign like that against their own country-they'd be put to death.
I posted I believe in this thread to someone here, that I will make sure he is not behind me when we are in the trenches. His reply was that he won’t be in the trenches.

^^^^^
Another patriotic first generation American?

View attachment 1683047
Isn't that the guy from Limp Bizkit?

Fred Durst.jpg

I posted I believe in this thread to someone here, that I will make sure he is not behind me when we are in the trenches. His reply was that he won’t be in the trenches.
People such as you depicted in that picture are the worst enemy a country could have...the enemy from within.....

They are hard to fight as they are your neighbors...

That's how it was in Bosnia....neighbors killing neighbors in some of the most grewsome ways....

I've just read where a pro-Palestine graduate tore up her degree as a stand to her university.....if it were me, I'd make sure that sort of thing was circulated amongst potential employers and hope this person best wishes in trying to get a job in whatever field she studied for....

I'm certain employers will be lining up to hire such a person.....

If all these pro-Palestine supporters are so concerned and so worried, they should be boarding aircraft and flying into Gaza and either protest there or offer aid in person....it's easy for these people to do what they are doing in the safety of the western countries they are in with all the luxuries afforded by people who have fought and died for the flag these people are disrespecting.

I've just read where a pro-Palestine graduate tore up her degree as a stand to her university.....if it were me, I'd make sure that sort of thing was circulated amongst potential employers and hope this person best wishes in trying to get a job in whatever field she studied for....

If all these pro-Palestine supporters are so concerned and so worried, they should be boarding aircraft and flying into Gaza and either protest there or offer aid in person....it's easy for these people to do what they are doing in the safety of the western countries they are in with all the luxuries afforded by people who have fought and died for the flag these people are disrespecting.
And she will probably insist that since she shredded her diploma, the student debt no longer exist and should be forgiven.

And Biden will probably agree.

Interesting that the above video of Rafah was deleted.

What I find really hard to understand is that most good people, both sides, Gaza and Israel miss the big picture and play into the hands of leaders who masterminded this whole saga.

I think the war in Ukraine just got benched.

This is what I don't like about the Muslim faith. They are adamant that the Nation of Israel should be extinguished. So yeah, all of the Muslim nations will come together to get behind this. Israel is very well trained and ferocious fighters. With top notch technology. But still they are tiny, and surrounded by well financed hate.
Hi. How many hostages do you think are still alive in Gaza?

Back