Michelle's review of 300!!!

(LadyHawk @ Mar. 19 2007,09:56)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,09:38) It's his blue eyes Brenda...yeah, that's it...  
smile.gif
He has eyes??  
rock.gif
I only really noticed 'em because they show his eyes a lot in the movie...I think I saw him say "I love Michelle" with 'em at least 55 times in 2 hours...

all_coholic.gif

I wish I was built like that. Then women all over the world... would be all over me!
biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 19 2007,10:02) I wish I was built like that. Then women all over the world... would be all over me!
biggrin.gif
It would only work if you have the get-up and red cape...
zzwhip.gif
Oh, and you have to still fight with some arrows embedded in your chest...
tounge.gif

So Michelle. I take it you are glad I started that other thread about how good the movie was?

biggrin.gif

Glad you enjoyed it.. BTW, I have brown hair, blue eyes and my arms are bigger than his, what am I chopped liver!!!!!!!!!!!!

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'll have to gather up all my girl friends and go see it. I just love sweaty, muscle men! Hubba Hubba
drooling-2.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 19 2007,10:15) So Michelle. I take it you are glad I started that other thread about how good the movie was?

biggrin.gif

Glad you enjoyed it.. BTW, I have brown hair, blue eyes and my arms are bigger than his, what am I chopped liver!!!!!!!!!!!!

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
I didn't even give Mike the choice of what we'd go see...he picked the restaurant, I picked the flick...btw, I didn't tell him how much I really loved the Spartans
laugh.gif
Shhhhhhh...

It's the facial hair...gotta have that!
laugh.gif

Go ahead, put on your red flowing cape and grab the knives and swords! Post up a pic!
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

(LadyHawk @ Mar. 19 2007,07:22)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,10:05)
lurk.gif
eek2.gif

Mmmm Testosterone.....

and I have to agree, the speedos aren't bad either.  
wink.gif
Ha ha! y'all made me think of the old guy. He rows this boat all the time over in Pensacola. His boat is named USS Pootang (I think thats how he spells it) It's a sight to see! I have a picture that is closer up but I'll spare ya the detalis.

phpkRZCKWAM_1_.jpeg

Hey now, don't go messing up the thread with THAT guy BOB!
laugh.gif
Ewwww, quick, I need a Spartan!
SHOCKED.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,10:21) I'll have to gather up all my girl friends and go see it. I just love sweaty, muscle men! Hubba Hubba
drooling-2.gif
You will enjoy it!!! Can I go?!
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,10:05)
lurk.gif

super.gif

1 of my favorite lines from the movie is in that trailer...

"GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!"

My other favorite line is from the crazy guy...

"Then we will fight in the shade."

Last edited by a moderator:
(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,10:12)
(yamahor @ Mar. 19 2007,10:02) I wish I was built like that. Then women all over the world... would be all over me!
biggrin.gif
It would only work if you have the get-up and red cape...  
zzwhip.gif
  Oh, and you have to still fight with some arrows embedded in your chest...  
tounge.gif
I can get the cape and get up... You'll see it at the bash.

I think "ONE" of my favorite lines is what the Queen said at the begining of the movie "Only Spartan women can give birth to real men"

Ohhhh she was a tough one!!! (drooool)

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 19 2007,11:04) I think "ONE" of my favorite lines is what the Queen said at the begining of the movie "Only Spartan women can give birth to real men"

Ohhhh she was a tough one!!!   (drooool)
laugh.gif

I'd like to help her rehearse a couple scenes... If you know what I mean.
biggrin.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 19 2007,11:04) I think "ONE" of my favorite lines is what the Queen said at the begining of the movie "Only Spartan women can give birth to real men"

Ohhhh she was a tough one!!!   (drooool)
I actually loved it when she finally got her meeting and that snake of a man turned on her...she had to show him who's boss...

Beautiful woman too...I'd post up pics, but she was only in the movie for a few minutes unlike the 110 minutes of SPARTANS
tounge.gif

*sigh* I think I should leave work early, take the gals here with me and go see it again...
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,07:55) Hey now, don't go messing up the thread with THAT guy BOB!  
laugh.gif
 Ewwww, quick, I need a Spartan!  
SHOCKED.gif
I'm sorry...I couldn't help my self...all this talk of speedo's made me think of him.

(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,07:57)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,10:21) I'll have to gather up all my girl friends and go see it. I just love sweaty, muscle men! Hubba Hubba
drooling-2.gif
You will enjoy it!!!  Can I go?!  
laugh.gif
Sure...come on down and I'll even pay your way.
biggrin.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,11:42)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,07:57)
drooling-2.gif
You will enjoy it!!!  Can I go?!  
laugh.gif
Sure...come on down and I'll even pay your way.  
biggrin.gif
I wish I could!
biggrin.gif

Ahhhh, more pics
smile.gif

Leonidas3.jpg

biggrin.gif

Back