Michelle's review of 300!!!

Wish these pics were bigger!
mad.gif

Leonidas.jpg

(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,09:52) Here's the Oracle boys...don't say I don't give you guys stuff LOL
You can find a better pic than that of the Queen or the oracle, come on
wink.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 19 2007,11:56)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,09:52) Here's the Oracle boys...don't say I don't give you guys stuff LOL
wink.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
Not one that's oRg safe
laugh.gif

It was cold up on that mountain
wink.gif

wink.gif

Not to thread jack, but isn't this about a rear tire for the Busa. I still think the 190 is the best. You folks that go for those fat tires like the 200, 230, 240, or 300 are just going for that fat look and not thinking about performance and handling. IMHO
firedevil.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,12:01)
wink.gif
smileyexhibit.gif
Not one that's oRg safe
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Ah, the peaks
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 19 2007,12:03)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,12:01)
wink.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
Not one that's oRg safe
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Ah, the peaks  
laugh.gif
I'd LOVE to spend some time in those valleys!
eek2.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 19 2007,12:02) Not to thread jack, but isn't this about scantily clad Spartans and their raging anger, bulging muscles and flowing red capes? Their swords and armor, their intense will to stand and fight whilst their women and children wait in the wings for their return...I could go on and on...

Wow Michelle, I sure wish you'd find more pictures of those gorgeous men...bigger ones if at all possible!
Wow, okay then...
laugh.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 19 2007,10:15) So Michelle. I take it you are glad I started that other thread about how good the movie was?

biggrin.gif

Glad you enjoyed it.. BTW, I have brown hair, blue eyes and my arms are bigger than his, what am I chopped liver!!!!!!!!!!!!

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Pan was the original thrasherfox; come on, admit it
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

Well, I have to go... Michelle, I'll try and get you a picture to add to your collection of Spartans... It's the sexiest and tallest of them all.
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 19 2007,12:47) Well, I have to go... Michelle, I'll try and get you a picture to add to your collection of Spartans... It's the sexiest and tallest of them all.  
beerchug.gif
Should I be worried?
smileyexhibit.gif

Bring it on!

(VaBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,12:48)
(yamahor @ Mar. 19 2007,12:47) Well, I have to go... Michelle, I'll try and get you a picture to add to your collection of Spartans... It's the sexiest and tallest of them all.  
beerchug.gif
Should I be worried?  
smileyexhibit.gif

Bring it on!
Nah... New material of me... I mean, them to drool over...

..... i've seen better..... (typed while posing in my mirror with my speedo and red cape)

Back