Modding the new Pashnit Gen 3 Busa

The T-Rex brand is a little different from other slider brands as the kits use a cross member that connects the two sides for added strength.
Plus the idea of cutting holes in perfect stock fairings makes me cringe. Can't do it.

Kit for the Gen2
t-rex-3-Gen2.jpg

t-rex-4-Gen2.jpg

With fairing screens, requires some slight modification on the Gen2

t-rex-2.jpg

Bagster Tank Cover

Admit it, if you follow my stuff, you knew this was coming. I’m a big fan of this product. And, there are actually a lot of threads on this forum about the Bagster tank covers, so it’s not just me. Search for Bagster on this forum and quite a few threads pop up.

Around 2005, the West Coast Rep for Bagster called me up one day and asked if I would put one on my ’00 Hayabusa. When the West Coast Rep first contacted me, I didn’t know what Bagster even was. They are a France based company specializing in color-matched tank covers. He sent me one to match the blue/silver ’00, and I’ve been a zealous convert ever since. I’ve had them on the last 7 motorcycles I’ve owned. But they’re not just tank covers. They also cracked the code on tank bags. I probably own 10 tank bags. I’ve got magnetic ones, no-touch tank-ring mounted ones, expandable ones, small, large, even different colors besides ubiquitous black. With Bagster the tank bags are universal; any Bagster tankbag will fit any tank cover. I’ve got 3 Bagster tank bags and prefer to buy them used off eBay.

on my Gen1
Bagster-ebay-2.JPG

Bagster-1.JPG

Bagster-ebay-1.JPG

First thing I ordered for the new Gen3 was a Bagster tank cover. Oddly, not out of France, but Australia was cheaper due to the exchange rate of the AUD vs USD. I’ve always waited 2 months to get them from France, but this one arrived with days from AU. I put it on while I had the panels off as it attaches to the edges of the fuel tank on the side, then with a strap at the front & rear. To fuel up, you unclip the rear and rotate the bag forward.

Someone will ask, so here's the seller: CTA POWERSPORTS ONLINE | eBay Stores

Bagster-ebay.JPG

Remember my camo stickered tank, yeah, we're gonna cover that up.

20230125_092312.JPG

20230205_171537.JPG

BLING

Not much bling plans for this bike right now, I’ve had frame caps for many years and since the frame is the same on all three Gens, those installed easily.

20230125_174427.JPG

20230125_174435.JPG

20230205_171610 (3).JPG

Back