My Cheese performance 08..DYNO TUNE!

Shindo97

Registered
alright..qith 1000 miles on the Odo, a FULL sys Carbon Yosh R77 Exhaust, and DNA race filter,

Johnny Cheese in Austin TX dyno tuned my Hayabusa to the tune of 182HP and 109TQ.

Let me say the bike feels amazing, and Johnny certainly worked his magic...He tweaked everything for me via powercommander

When we first did our initial pass we put down 175hp,105TQ..(going off of memory) but it was INSANE fat..so we decided we must def use a power commmander...

the tweaking started, and he didnt just do a base map, and called it a day...he did his tuner in every gear thing...ahahha...im not technical..i just sat back and watched.

Once he was done..VOILA!!! my new numbers and A/f was PERFECT.

So i tested it on the Toll ways....ever way possible...punched it in every gear to top...then slow riding and throttle in every gear...etc...

the bike feels soooo awesome...so yeah long story short, I LOVE IT

JOHNNY CHEESE PERFORMANCE in ATX...and bc i was the first 08...he WOULDNT LET ME PAY...he said it was his pleasure...

DAYUM!!! Class act.

i dont have the sheets, but i can get em if i needed..

R77_On_B010.jpg

R77_On_B022.jpg

IMG00257.jpg

Well that is why I was trying to get in touch with you was to tell you he would hook you up if you took your Junk over there

rubber2burn , sorry brother!! man i have been insane busy at work...ALL CREDIT to rubber2burn for trying to tell me this earlier!! hahah..he did work some magic... big ups brother...now back to work for me...

ahh thanks Cheese...i was going off memory..u did so many different pulls...thanks again man..ur the man
beerchug.gif

Back